Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 6. (Read 132423 times)

copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
A lot of time has gone since ICO was launched. Any new partnerships were set during all this time?
No news about that. I guess most of them are in stealth mode and will be released after listing on exchanges
Keeping them in stealth mode for a long time may lead to the situation when they won't have any matter Huh
Fully agree with that! Team has to start promotional campaign asap because they may loose all the advantages project has at the moment
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
A lot of time has gone since ICO was launched. Any new partnerships were set during all this time?
No news about that. I guess most of them are in stealth mode and will be released after listing on exchanges
Keeping them in stealth mode for a long time may lead to the situation when they won't have any matter Huh
Activity: 20
Activity: 17
Activity: 14
Token has issued the new smart contract or what?? What's the correct address of Medico health smart contract?
No. Smart contract is old one, nothing changed. It seems you have mixed smth up
Activity: 19
Token has issued the new smart contract or what?? What's the correct address of Medico health smart contract?
This morning was terrible. Witnessing how you loose your deposit is very painful. Nice that's medicohealth is not listed on exchanges yet. Otherwise it would turn into dust
Medico health is like a savage nowadays  Grin that's really luck I have invested here
I'm aware it will balance all that drop after appearing on exchanges  Sad
Why it have to happen? If team conducts a proper marketing campaign prior the listing and listing is really anticipated then I don't see any reason why it can drop
This morning was terrible. Witnessing how you loose your deposit is very painful. Nice that's medicohealth is not listed on exchanges yet. Otherwise it would turn into dust
Medico health is like a savage nowadays  Grin that's really luck I have invested here
I'm aware it will balance all that drop after appearing on exchanges  Sad
Activity: 79
Activity: 23
Is medicohealth tradable anywhere? Any exchange? Even the smallest one.
Not yet. According to the CEO token has to enter exchanges in few months
Are there any updates or at least hints what exactly exchanges token will be listed at?
As far as market seems very volatile This project can be like a savage. You know invest here now to fix the money and then sell on exchanges with profit
Agree. Market is already bullish. Till the listing it will be even more bullish. That's why from my point of view token will appear on exchanges with several XX
Only btc is bullish. I'm aware that this trend will continue and only btc will be in demand. Alts and medico health in particular will be pressed for attention
Activity: 14
As far as market seems very volatile This project can be like a savage. You know invest here now to fix the money and then sell on exchanges with profit
Agree. Market is already bullish. Till the listing it will be even more bullish. That's why from my point of view token will appear on exchanges with several XX
Is medicohealth tradable anywhere? Any exchange? Even the smallest one.
copper member
Activity: 132
Activity: 23
Brand awareness is critical for medicohealth success. I really hope team pay special attention to this point this year
They have won the Bold award in Italy as the best ICO project. I'm sure team will focus on the promotion of this achievement now
What's bold award? Where can I read any article about that or smth?
I think article will be published in the nearest time.
https://bold-awards.com/ - you can find medicohealth there
What's the benefits of that event for the project?? Any partnerships were set?
All that info will be included in the upcoming press realese. That's why stay tuned.
Ps bold awards you usually obtained by only top knock projects and individuals
I wish team participated in the upcoming Consemsys event. That would boost the popularity of the project for sure!
All the tickets are sold already as far as I know. If team did not reserve a place they won't be able to take part
Activity: 20
Btc is bullish. Need to enforce the marketing and promotion. Attracting new users are very urgent right now
Are there any doctors/hospitals onboard here? You know the success of medicohealth will fully depend on the amount of doctors on the platform
Token is not listed anywhere yet that's why there is no on boarding process at the moment at all  Sad
Then the question arises - when listing will happen? At least on small exchanges? I'm tired to wait
No info yet. Strange a little bit but what can do. We still looking for updates from the CEO
Activity: 19
Are there any doctors/hospitals onboard here? You know the success of medicohealth will fully depend on the amount of doctors on the platform
Token is not listed anywhere yet that's why there is no on boarding process at the moment at all  Sad
Then the question arises - when listing will happen? At least on small exchanges? I'm tired to wait
Pages:
Jump to: