Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 5. (Read 132423 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
If the sale is over already how much funds have been collected?
That's still unknown as team keeps silence. The only fact I know for sure - soft cap is reached
Oh.. I did not know that. This fact is already positive. You know tram managed to launch the project on such weak market
Now team will face the competition: how to spend that funds properly! A lot of projects fall down due to the unreasonable spendings
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
That's still unknown as team keeps silence. The only fact I know for sure - soft cap is reached
Oh.. I did not know that. This fact is already positive. You know tram managed to launch the project on such weak market
Activity: 79
copper member
Activity: 132
Activity: 20
Coinbene offers very attractive terms and conditions for IEO conduction. I wish team to negotiate with coinbene regarding possible ieo
Listing in this case may take a really long time. It was discussed earlier that's not the whole community is looking for
The most important point price has not to drop after appearing on exchanges. That's why I'm ready to do whatever it takes
Activity: 17
Coinbene offers very attractive terms and conditions for IEO conduction. I wish team to negotiate with coinbene regarding possible ieo
Listing in this case may take a really long time. It was discussed earlier that's not the whole community is looking for
Activity: 14
Activity: 19
Is there any new updates regarding hospitals that will work on medico health project?
Why do you think exactly hospitals have to work with the project? Only doctors can. There is nothing to do with hospitals
Sad but true. Partnerships with hospitals or some kind of insurance companies like MetLife would boost the hype around the project to the Mars
MetLife?? Wow.. That would be crazy news. But I think it is barely possible here. Imho
Activity: 126
Is there any new updates regarding hospitals that will work on medico health project?
Why do you think exactly hospitals have to work with the project? Only doctors can. There is nothing to do with hospitals
Sad but true. Partnerships with hospitals or some kind of insurance companies like MetLife would boost the hype around the project to the Mars
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
The MedicoHealth.io blog has been submitted on Krown (https://krown.io/story/why-support-medicohealth-now) Make sure to upvote your link!
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
A lot of time has gone since ICO was launched. Any new partnerships were set during all this time?
No news about that. I guess most of them are in stealth mode and will be released after listing on exchanges
Keeping them in stealth mode for a long time may lead to the situation when they won't have any matter Huh
Fully agree with that! Team has to start promotional campaign asap because they may loose all the advantages project has at the moment
With the recent alts drop I wish team considered an idea of IEO. It is the only thing that can save us from huge drop after appearing on exchanges
Ieo is not so simple to conduct. Moreover if we are speaking about good exchanges.
There are a lot of small exchanges that willing to get a good project to platform. Team has just to ask exchanges about that
Is that for free? I mean just submit an application for particular exchange and wait for confirmation? No fees?
Not sure about that but I think yes. Exchanges are interested in attracting new users and attention. There is no sense to take some fees from popular projects
There is nothing for free in thus world and conducting IEO also requires funds. That's not for free
That does not matter! We need to be listed on exchanges asap. Via IEO or just listing - don't see really big difference
We need listing. IEO would postpone that. That's why I wish it did not happen
A lot of time has gone since ICO was launched. Any new partnerships were set during all this time?
No news about that. I guess most of them are in stealth mode and will be released after listing on exchanges
Keeping them in stealth mode for a long time may lead to the situation when they won't have any matter Huh
Fully agree with that! Team has to start promotional campaign asap because they may loose all the advantages project has at the moment
With the recent alts drop I wish team considered an idea of IEO. It is the only thing that can save us from huge drop after appearing on exchanges
Ieo is not so simple to conduct. Moreover if we are speaking about good exchanges.
There are a lot of small exchanges that willing to get a good project to platform. Team has just to ask exchanges about that
Is that for free? I mean just submit an application for particular exchange and wait for confirmation? No fees?
Not sure about that but I think yes. Exchanges are interested in attracting new users and attention. There is no sense to take some fees from popular projects
There is nothing for free in thus world and conducting IEO also requires funds. That's not for free
That does not matter! We need to be listed on exchanges asap. Via IEO or just listing - don't see really big difference
Activity: 23
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: