Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 8. (Read 132423 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Good project. The hopitalized victims may be able to use this project in order to get medication especially in your close or.immediate family. Hopefully that the project will reach in our country for I need some.help because my son always get sick.and. no money at all. The cryptocurrency needs and adaptation to which now has going slowly recovey. If everyone will help.this project then for sure this Project on the future future of will help you probrably.

Activity: 312
Merit: 2
It seems your roadmap will be completed till the end of the year. What to do once roadmap is completed?
Development is not a thing that can be stopped. The new milestones will be set. Then development will continue
Like unstoppable development? Then I'm curious what the next milestones will be set?
That's hard to set it in advance. You know if some features are asked by community and it will be implemented
First of all team has to implement an easy tool for doctors' verification. Each user has to know how good qualification each particular doctor has
This feature will be implemented in the app out of the box. Don't worry
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
It seems your roadmap will be completed till the end of the year. What to do once roadmap is completed?
Development is not a thing that can be stopped. The new milestones will be set. Then development will continue
Like unstoppable development? Then I'm curious what the next milestones will be set?
That's hard to set it in advance. You know if some features are asked by community and it will be implemented
First of all team has to implement an easy tool for doctors' verification. Each user has to know how good qualification each particular doctor has
copper member
Activity: 132
Activity: 23
copper member
Activity: 79
There are already quite a few medical projects, but they do not receive large fees and demand among consumers. The idea is not bad, it is strange that investors deprive of really useful projects their attention. I really hope that there will not be a scam and the project will go down.
Once all that projects are almost dead now then it means there is an empty market for medicohealth and it can become a leader here
Really huge promotional campaign is needed for this purpose. Hope with only soft cap reached team will cope with that
How much exactly was reached? What was the soft cap?
There are already quite a few medical projects, but they do not receive large fees and demand among consumers. The idea is not bad, it is strange that investors deprive of really useful projects their attention. I really hope that there will not be a scam and the project will go down.
Can you tell at least few? I dont remember any exactly medical project Huh
In any case medical industry is exactly the industry where blockchain implementation is urgent
Once all that projects are almost dead now then it means there is an empty market for medicohealth and it can become a leader here
Really huge promotional campaign is needed for this purpose. Hope with only soft cap reached team will cope with that
Activity: 20
That's true that most of medical projects failed. However medicohealth has a little bit different approach. That's why I really hope it will be successful
Activity: 483
Merit: 107
nvzntoken.com
copper member
Is medicohealth tradable anywhere? Any exchange? Even the smallest one.
Not yet. According to the CEO token has to enter exchanges in few months
Nowadays ICOs usually postpone exchange listings. I very hope the same won't happen here. We need some exact info what exchanges and when we will enter
We already have a huge delay with listing. How long more we have to wait? Huh
Activity: 19
Nowadays ICOs usually postpone exchange listings. I very hope the same won't happen here. We need some exact info what exchanges and when we will enter
Activity: 126
Brand awareness is critical for medicohealth success. I really hope team pay special attention to this point this year
They have won the Bold award in Italy as the best ICO project. I'm sure team will focus on the promotion of this achievement now
What's bold award? Where can I read any article about that or smth?
I think article will be published in the nearest time.
https://bold-awards.com/ - you can find medicohealth there
What's the benefits of that event for the project?? Any partnerships were set?
All that info will be included in the upcoming press realese. That's why stay tuned.
Ps bold awards you usually obtained by only top knock projects and individuals
I wish team participated in the upcoming Consemsys event. That would boost the popularity of the project for sure!
Brand awareness is critical for medicohealth success. I really hope team pay special attention to this point this year
They have won the Bold award in Italy as the best ICO project. I'm sure team will focus on the promotion of this achievement now
All that info will be included in the upcoming press realese. That's why stay tuned.
Ps bold awards you usually obtained by only top knock projects and individuals
Activity: 79
Pages:
Jump to: