Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 35. (Read 132475 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Lack of liquidity It is a very hot topic for all ICOs. How are u going to provide the liquidity for the token?
There is no special way how to create liquidity. The token will be traded on large cryptocurrency exchanges. It will create the volume and liquidity
Merit: 11
Lack of liquidity It is a very hot topic for all ICOs. How are u going to provide the liquidity for the token?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Market is crashing...What u gonna do with funds collected on ICO? Cash out all immidiately?
Market will recover soon. Mark my words. Thats the bottom now.I guess cashing out only when it is needed
Agree. Team has to hold crypto as it is the only way to ibcrease the $$ value of the holding and reach the hard cap later
Merit: 1
Market is crashing...What u gonna do with funds collected on ICO? Cash out all immidiately?
Market will recover soon. Mark my words. Thats the bottom now.I guess cashing out only when it is needed
Whats the previous experience team has then? I would like to check previous project they have worked at
All the team is displayed on the website. Here u may check their experience as well. Dont worry about experience. Team is capable to deliver project properly
Whats the previous experience team has then? I would like to check previous project they have worked at
One question: advisors. I dont really understand how they can help the project. Give at least few examples that they may do
Giving the advises about different tech issues if such occurs and Promotion during the different events
They have really a lot of tasks and responsibilities. Due to their work projects usually reach soft/hard caps. So they are must have thing here
One question: advisors. I dont really understand how they can help the project. Give at least few examples that they may do
Giving the advises about different tech issues if such occurs and Promotion during the different events
Whats your thoughts about integration into bancor? It will definitely boost the liquidity of the token. As well as increase the volume
Better to do all the best to be listed on major exchanges. Im not sure it is the best exchange to try to be listed there
Merit: 22
Whats your thoughts about integration into bancor? It will definitely boost the liquidity of the token. As well as increase the volume
What limitations or restrictions do you have? Like the list of restricted countries? Or max/min sum to invest?
No limits or restrictions. U may invest any amount u want. But i would advise at least 2000-3000$ as in long run it will give you a fortune. Mark my words mate.
What limitations or restrictions do you have? Like the list of restricted countries? Or max/min sum to invest?
I think ipo would suit your project much better. Have u considered an opportunity of making ipo? I dont really understand why have u chosen the ICO?
It requires a lot of legal procedures that will take a lot of time and money. It does not suit this project at all
With the IPO, all small players with not enough thick wallets will remain out. And the concept of the project is just to give way to investing in real estate to small investors too
Merit: 11
I think ipo would suit your project much better. Have u considered an opportunity of making ipo? I dont really understand why have u chosen the ICO?
It requires a lot of legal procedures that will take a lot of time and money. It does not suit this project at all
Activity: 168
Information technology has not really developed in the health sector, so the application of blockchain in this field has great potential, but there are many projects with similar vision but no real project successful. I hope Medicohealth will do something special, really looking forward to their product.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hope team will realese final product without any deleys. Project is really promising. Probably one of the most promising ico as for now
Will team hire new devs after ico is over? I think this project requires more employees
I guess team will be able to decide after ICO not now. As for now team is fully packed
Pages:
Jump to: