Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 36. (Read 132475 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will team hire new devs after ico is over? I think this project requires more employees
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
How big market are u aiming? In dollar equivalent? More then 100 million usd market cap?
Hard to say exactly but i think yes. Market capacity is enormous and even if project grabs small part of it it will be huge
Merit: 10
How big market are u aiming? In dollar equivalent? More then 100 million usd market cap?
How much will it cost to use your platform? Or it will be free of charge?
Free of charge. The only charges here will be - ETH fee ler each tx
Surely free of charge. If project takes a payment for the services it barely possible someone will use it.. Note that
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Is it just a dapp? Curious about terms. Will u set up the Foundation in the nearest future?
I dont see any sense or prospectives for that. It does not have any legal benefits or smth. Do better to be just a dapp
Merit: 1
Is it just a dapp? Curious about terms. Will u set up the Foundation in the nearest future?
Free of charge. The only charges here will be - ETH fee ler each tx
Activity: 21
Where can I read the last article about the project? Are there any up to date ones?
Merit: 11
I guess for services u gonna provide u need a licence. So, What exactly kind of licence do u need?
You are wrong. As far as it is just app, start up if you like, no specific licence/permission is needed
Merit: 22
I guess for services u gonna provide u need a licence. So, What exactly kind of licence do u need?
Where can I read the last article about the project? Are there any up to date ones?
How much in terms of $$ is it estimated? How many millions/billions? Im very curious how big  market this project is trageting??
I guess hunderds of millions dollars. Even the little part of the market project is targeting is already big money. It is hard to say the correct sum
How much in terms of $$ is it estimated? How many millions/billions? Im very curious how big  market this project is trageting??
What are the features only this ICO has? And the rest dont? Like the list of unique features?
Well, First of all lets make it clear that there no similar projects on the market now. Thats why i may say that whole ico is super unique feature as there are no similarities at with it at the whole market
Probably thats the reason why im investing.. The unique project always give good return
What are the features only this ICO has? And the rest dont? Like the list of unique features?
Well, First of all lets make it clear that there no similar projects on the market now. Thats why i may say that whole ico is super unique feature as there are no similarities at with it at the whole market
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
I think this project has all the opportunities to win the votes rounds on different exchanges. Any plans to take part in the next voting round To be listed on houbi pro?
Im not sure team will catch the date of the next voting as ico is ongoing. In any case Very good idea by the way!  Hope team will consider that
I think this project has all the opportunities to win the votes rounds on different exchanges. Any plans to take part in the next voting round To be listed on houbi pro?
Project needs more hype and attention. So im very curious how team is going to obtain that. When team is going to participate in the next event?
I guess it already has some hype. Nevertheless i think ordinary digital marketing is more effective then event participation
Pages:
Jump to: