Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 34. (Read 132475 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Despite market is bleedy it is still very important what exchanges are you targeting? Im not askin where exactly token will be listed. Only that ones u are contacting
With biggest exchanges. They will announce it later. It is barely possible to share it now due to legal restrictions
Despite market is bleedy it is still very important what exchanges are you targeting? Im not askin where exactly token will be listed. Only that ones u are contacting
The bug in many erc20 smart contracts was discovered recently.Is not your smart contract affected??
To launch your project u need a huge amount of computation power. Will u use amazon AWS for this purpose?
Relying only on aws or only on servers have its own proc and cons. I think mix of aws and own servers. Better to mix. Imho
Merit: 11
To launch your project u need a huge amount of computation power. Will u use amazon AWS for this purpose?
Merit: 22
Im curious about events. When team is going to the next event? Where will be? And who exactly from the team will take part?
I hope team will take part in Edcon. The biggest ETH conference.It is the perfect opportunity to promote the project amoung core audience
Im curious about events. When team is going to the next event? Where will be? And who exactly from the team will take part?
why I can not find your token on coinmarketcap?? I tried twice but still can not find
Participation in consensys is planned? Will u have a stend there?? Im very curious about this event!
I dont think it has really big advantages of participating there. Consensys conference is overhyped
Participation in consensys is planned? Will u have a stend there?? Im very curious about this event!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Lack of liquidity it is the most common problem for young projects. How are you going to solve it? If token is lack of volume and liquidity price will go down
It is completly up to investors. It does not depend on team. Hope you understand
Merit: 29
Lack of liquidity it is the most common problem for young projects. How are you going to solve it? If token is lack of volume and liquidity price will go down
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
ETH is growing and fees are growing as well. How project is going to handle the problem of fees?
Agree. Dont understand. Why team has chosen ETH? Would not waves or ardor be more suitable here?
ETH is okay here. This project would not generate a lot of traffic thats why the question of fees is not so urgent
ETH is growing and fees are growing as well. How project is going to handle the problem of fees?
Agree. Dont understand. Why team has chosen ETH? Would not waves or ardor be more suitable here?
Merit: 1
What market will u pay special attention? Or putting it better concumers of which market? Like an example, Asian or mostly the wester part of the world?
Both markets deserve the attention. I pretty sure that they will target both parts ot the globe
What market will u pay special attention? Or putting it better concumers of which market? Like an example, Asian or mostly the wester part of the world?
How will this project be profitable for its founders? How project will generate revenue? Hope for the proper answer..
I read some rumors about bancor in your tg chat. Whats your plan about bancor integration? Will it happen? If yes then when ??
Project can easily reach big liquidity without bancor. Moreover it is comparely low volumed exchange. Not the best one for sure
I read some rumors about bancor in your tg chat. Whats your plan about bancor integration? Will it happen? If yes then when ??
Pages:
Jump to: