Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 64. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What team has done with already collected funds?? Sold all and cashed out funds?
They did not announced that. I think left all in crypto as all the payments for articles, promotion etc are made in crypto
True, all the payments are being made in ETH.
Nevertheless im not sure it is very urgent question to know. Team is capable enough to manage the funds
What team has done with already collected funds?? Sold all and cashed out funds?
They did not announced that. I think left all in crypto as all the payments for articles, promotion etc are made in crypto
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Will this app have some kinds of rating of the most prominent doctors?
I would appreciate that, it would be very convenient. But how tgat rating would be created? According to what?
According to the users' reviews. Better advisew doctors made = highher theur rank = more clients in future
Agree, make smth like ICObench rating and users will know who is who and who is better
Thats cool feature but.. Wont ut lead to the situation when all top doctors will be in demand but the rest will be abandoned?
Hm. That may happen indeed. Popular doctors will become more popular and new ones wont have any attention
The system of reputation may be implemented here as well. Moreover with negative review of any consumer the rank of each particular doctor will decrease
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I would appreciate that, it would be very convenient. But how tgat rating would be created? According to what?
According to the users' reviews. Better advisew doctors made = highher theur rank = more clients in future
Agree, make smth like ICObench rating and users will know who is who and who is better
Thats cool feature but.. Wont ut lead to the situation when all top doctors will be in demand but the rest will be abandoned?
Hm. That may happen indeed. Popular doctors will become more popular and new ones wont have any attention
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
Activity: 6
How will I be able to track and capture the latest information from the project?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Healthcare is universal, desire for better healthcare is also universal, I can't see any flaw within the project, maybe it's going to be hard to implement in some countries, but no good thing is ever easy, you know what I'm saying?
What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
Merchants? Whats the sense of attracting metchants?
If doctors can spend their tokens for sone goods without converting to btc or eth. It is good, is not it? Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
Merchants? Whats the sense of attracting metchants?
Activity: 128
Whats the current price per token? In btc eqvivalent
Price is fixed in ETH - chevk the tg group and admins would clarify about this question
Group is very silent. This project needs more hype and attention from investors
On such bloody market there is no sense of increasing the promotion. Better to wait a little

promotion anywhere and anytime. with the hope of many new investors coming results from promotions for platforms, stable coin values and of course users will smile tokens
Activity: 34
Activity: 252
Price is fixed in ETH - chevk the tg group and admins would clarify about this question
On such bloody market there is no sense of increasing the promotion. Better to wait a little
Yes, agree. Better to wait until market is green again and only then starting the promotion
I think now that market will be red a very long time.. So i dont know whether there is a sense of making ico at all
Merit: 1
Yes, agree. Better to wait until market is green again and only then starting the promotion
Merit: 22
Pages:
Jump to: