Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 62. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
How is that true that fees will be the main source of income here?
Yes. More users are on the platform - more revenue project will get
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How is that true that fees will be the main source of income here?
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Medicohealth will ensure fast response times in applications for all users. Read more about the advantages and features of Medicohealth in this article You can find the information here https://t.co/W7R9AvQoMy?amp=1
let's support it continuously
Activity: 14
Woa.... that is great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Team has properly think about different contests for the community. It is the only way how to increase the hype around the project
Im sure team has already a plan about that but still - market is red and it is not the high time for any contests or promotion
Team has properly think about different contests for the community. It is the only way how to increase the hype around the project
Good day everybody.
When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you
Team contacts several exchanges but still no names. Once everything is finalized team will make an announcment
Hope to see token on legit exchanges.. Not some kind of low liquidity ones
That will depend on how much project will rise on its crowdsale.
Listing on any exchange is very expensive now.. So agree.
To be honest Im looking forward the time when DEX will dominate the markets
Vitalik Buterin is also looking forward for that Cheesy but im doubtful dex domination will happen any time soon
Good day everybody.
When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you
Team contacts several exchanges but still no names. Once everything is finalized team will make an announcment
Listing on any exchange is very expensive now.. So agree.
To be honest Im looking forward the time when DEX will dominate the markets
Good day everybody.
Good day everybody.
Merit: 29
Good day everybody.
Activity: 14
Good day everybody.
This project will work in hralth caring industry BUT does the team have any experience in health caring??
Thats just an app! Why experience in health caring is needed?
Experience in business and promotion is needed here, not in health caring. Devs or founders dont have to be doctors
Ok.. Then another question: if devs are exoerienced here? Os it the first blockchain project for them or not?
As for blockchain project exactly I dont know but i know for sure it is not the first IT project for them
Glad to know team knows for sure how to make a business in IT. Thats very important to know prior investment here
Merit: 22
This project will work in hralth caring industry BUT does the team have any experience in health caring??
Experience in business and promotion is needed here, not in health caring. Devs or founders dont have to be doctors
Ok.. Then another question: if devs are exoerienced here? Os it the first blockchain project for them or not?
As for blockchain project exactly I dont know but i know for sure it is not the first IT project for them
brand new
Activity: 0
Good morning  Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
Merit: 11
Activity: 2
I think all the question that I have, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it is very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I'm now interested in your business!
Pages:
Jump to: