Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 132. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
probably your command lines in ybcminer. what are they?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
2 Mh/s  like 70 000 /hour    +-  5k   at this moment for me

Where do you mine?
I'm mining at blocksolved.com at the moment but my daily earning is lower than I have expected.
570 kh/s = 300k/day @blocksolved.com (= 12,5k/hour)
and only 200k/day @nut2pools.com (= 8,5k/hour)

When I calculate my estimated earnings with a calculator at the current block reward and current diff I should get about 500k (~ 20k/hour) and compared with your earnings at least 1/4, so 17,5k/hour.
How can this differ so widely?

BTW my hashrate is always shown 30-50% lower on the pool dashboard  than in my miner. Haven't seen more than 450kh/s on the dashboard for 2 days, mostly it shows about 250kh/s.
MCR
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
This has probably been asked many times, yet I cannot find the answer.

I use Cudaminer for my 760GTX, but it only gives me +-70 kh/s while other scrypt coins give me 285 kh/s.

Is there something I should change about my parameters? Thanks you so much in advance

cudaminer.exe --algo scrypt-jane:MRC -i 1 -C 1 -H 1 -o stratum+tcp://pool-im-mining-on:3338 -u jesor.1 -p 1
(Note: This is the exact same set-up I use for other coins, except for the --algo)
scrypt-jane with variable nFactor has different hashing speed than regular scrypt.

At the moment the average hashrate is lower than you would have with scrypt.

The difference shouldn't be as large as the one you have, but GPUs have differences so it could be accurate. Try upping the intensity?
Activity: 434
2 Mh/s  like 70 000 /hour    +-  5k   at this moment for me
Hi all,

I see that MRC is:

Algorithm: Scrypt-Jane, Proof-Of-Stake, Proof-Of-Work with modified nFactor

Proof-Of-Stake: How many coins I receive in exact time ? I have 900 000 Mrc in my wallet

Thanks for help Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Better buy up while the last of the cheap MRC is available gentlemen....volume and price starting to rise..

We're at about 0.00000100 LTC at Poloniex now Wink. Indeed, I expect the price to (heavily) increase soon.
I already bought and mined a nice stack of MicroCoins, but I keep hoarding in the meantime.

Priced just dropped 30% you should have waited to buy, knowing that the block rewards were going to become super high theres always going to be dumps
Well, price is anyway low if we look over some weeks:

Why some one sell, I think:
1. Sellers don't believe this coin on future
2. They dump & pump
3. Or they need to pay they electric bills Smiley

Me too holding and mining, profit with dump pump is not worthy and there is always risky to leave the train.

well prices are still high to me considering I bought some at .00000033ltc  Cool I got greedy and tried to put in buy orders at .00000010 and then the price went much higher as it is today
Same happen to me. I did't get cheapest one  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Better buy up while the last of the cheap MRC is available gentlemen....volume and price starting to rise..

We're at about 0.00000100 LTC at Poloniex now Wink. Indeed, I expect the price to (heavily) increase soon.
I already bought and mined a nice stack of MicroCoins, but I keep hoarding in the meantime.

Priced just dropped 30% you should have waited to buy, knowing that the block rewards were going to become super high theres always going to be dumps

2. They dump & pump

Me too holding and mining, profit with dump pump is not worthy and there is always risky to leave the train.

well prices are still high to me considering I bought some at .00000033ltc  Cool I got greedy and tried to put in buy orders at .00000010 and then the price went much higher as it is today
legendary

2. They dump & pump

Activity: 779
Merit: 502
[We're at about 0.00000100 LTC at Poloniex now Wink. Indeed, I expect the price to (heavily) increase soon.
What is that in BTC price?  How do I convert that?

mcr/ltc * ltc/btc = mcr/btc

0,00000100 * 0,025 = 0,00000025

2,5 satoshi
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
[We're at about 0.00000100 LTC at Poloniex now Wink. Indeed, I expect the price to (heavily) increase soon.

There are BTC / LTC Markets anywhere.

1 BTC is about 40-41 LTC, but the markets are very volatile and this changes frequently.

One possible fast way to look about current prices is here: http://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 134
Can someone re-post the mac os x wallet as it seems to be down?  Thanks

Hey,

as the last mac wallet was not working for me, I recompiled one from git... (compiled on 10.7, db4.8, Qt4, 64bits)
Get it on https://www.mining-pool.co.uk/microCoin-Qt_OSX.dmg

I'm happy now I can use a wallet for microcoin on my mac Smiley
Hope this could help other people, but I can't say for sure it works on 10.8 or 10.9. Tested on 10.5 32bits and crashed as it has been compiled for 64bits.

_TheQueen74

Hey all, the link to the Mac wallet was bad (bad casing) and has been fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is there a block explorer page where I can see how many coins there are and what block we're on?

no more than 6billion~
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hi,

how much hashrate should I get with a R9 280X gpu at the current nfactor?
And when is the next change?

Thanks a lot! Smiley

app. 550 to 650 KHash/s  - depending on your parameters for the gpu-clocking ...

current Nfactor should be 9 if im not wrong ...

next change: should be on february 23rd ...

Greets Wink
Hi,

how much hashrate should I get with a R9 280X gpu at the current nfactor?
And when is the next change?

Thanks a lot! Smiley
legendary
Is there a block explorer page where I can see how many coins there are and what block we're on?
Here.
http://microcoin.alcurex.info/block-explorer/

Block Explorer is in the OP, but there are 6,210,530,220 coins in circulation right now and we are on block 111k.
Jump to: