Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 149. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Is it ok for me to say that I am in the market to buy some MRC?

It is not up on cryptsy yet so I have to look elsewhere to buy some.

If interested please PM me offers. Thanks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Long story short,  he said that this happened to others as well and that the mrc developers should look into fixing this.

Here is where my .1btc is stuck and this apparently is also his MRC wallet address.

https://blockchain.info/address/18noFUH7JzrJZbqxAnzUEF67CLXVU23LP7

He was helpful when I made my additional deposit.  
Well, on that case.
There is nothing even dev can do for your 0.1 BTC. Just dont send bitcoins to the wrong (edit: microCoin) address  Shocked

I think dev can't change address first letter after network is started, (I think so but not sure).

Will this be a problem in the future when many more addresses are in use?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Long story short,  he said that this happened to others as well and that the mrc developers should look into fixing this.

Here is where my .1btc is stuck and this apparently is also his MRC wallet address.

Well, on that case.
There is nothing even dev can do for your 0.1 BTC. Just dont send bitcoins to the wrong (edit: microCoin) address  Shocked

I think dev can't change address first letter after network is started, (I think so but not sure).

Activity: 428
Merit: 252
Long story short,  he said that this happened to others as well and that the mrc developers should look into fixing this.

legendary
I just sent .1BTC for deposit at Crycurex and the site administrator is saying that it accidentally went into his MRC wallet address because it's starts with a 1 and he can't do anything about it.   How is this even possible?  The deposit address displayed has 18 confirmations on the bitcoin network.

Is there anything that he can do to get my .1BTC out?
bitcoin network will never accept microCoins and opposite way.
Put here what he answer so we can see is he scamming or just miss understand or really happen.
If you sent it to the wrong address= you fault
If he have something mess = hes fault

edit: BUT.. it is possible there is similar address on bitcoin network than someone MRC address is, and then if you send bitcoins and put your MRC address or some one other address,
it is really sent and there is nothing to do.
This is not usually problem because same happen if you give any other wrong address.

Coin address is random and only first letter separate it from other coin. (All letters are used at least once, so there is no actually unique letters free anymore.)
I have got some "gift" coins because of that (Bitcoins and TAGs)
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
I just sent .1BTC for deposit at Crycurex and the site administrator is saying that it accidentally went into his MRC wallet address because it's starts with a 1 and he can't do anything about it.   How is this even possible?  The deposit address displayed has 18 confirmations on the bitcoin network.

Is there anything that he can do to get my .1BTC out?
Activity: 184
I shall now make a powerful pool for MRC.

Experience there, even with the VTC.

I will do the PR and advertising.

Question - what to advise as for mining minerals and settings.

I somehow obtained.

But how to explain to people.

Second question - where official site currency. Cool
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
same problem...
warning: checkpoint is too old wait for blockchain to download or notify developers.
I can't sync my wallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
600khash/s so not high but enough to be getting me 2.5million coins in 2 days
Activity: 182
I mine 1million coins a day solo mining, thats been constant for days

how much hashing power you got because mrc.blocksolve is pretty much the majority of the network so I highly doubt you can compete against it... If you do have a high hash rate you should join a pool anyway because the payments are more steady
I mine 1million coins a day solo mining, thats been constant for days
You say that but since getting the warning I havent mined anything

your not going to get anything mining solo... the network hashrate is to high for solo join a pool. my mined coins from the pool are still being sent to my wallet successfully.
You say that but since getting the warning I havent mined anything
Getting the same warning but its nothing because the wallet is still up to date and running well. The devs are going to release the new wallet though with the new logo. idk how soon it will be
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
I'm getting the checkpoint is too old error too.  It was fine yesterday.  Sad
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hi, guys,
Are you seeing a checkpoint warning on you wallet as well?
warning: checkpoint is too old wait for blockchain to download or notify developers.

Tried resetting the wallet but the warning is still there.

I should note that blockchain is downloaded correctly 

Any ideas?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I have faith, mine on! And TYVM Organizer+Halibit for the wallet info, idk why it wasn't set to show all files... oh well done now.
I think in the long term with its marketable Name, Code, and fair launch the coin is going to gain a lot serious attention. The coin has been launched here and this thread has been bumped by post here everyday, so its not like other miners don't about us. Alt coin miners do know that we are here but choose not to mine because it is not the most profitable right now. When we take off one these days and miners choose to mine shitclonescrypt-coins instead of MRC that's their fault. The dev already stated that they are working on projects and that's enough for me to mine micro.

I'm going to bump this thread everyday so that ppl cant say they didn't see this thread and never got a fair chance to mine this coin. If you don't mine micro now, just know that this is your chance to get some coins and don't come crying back here in 4-6months calling this a scam because you missed the train
legendary
That would be a fine strategy, and I'd support it 100%, if it wasn't for the fact that we're already on 2 "exchanges", and the going rate is roughly 1/3 of what you get mining doge and then simply buying MRC (which is what I'm doing).  In many people's mind this puts this in the "shitcoin" pile, and that's likely where it will stay if nothing is done about it.  People are on a kick over beating ASICs right now, and this is the perfect time to strike.  Also, the big "secret project" thing does not fill me with confidence.

I know I sound like I'm hating on this coin but I really, really want it to succeed.  This is the fairest launch I've ever seen, but its time to step up and have our turn at the big exchanges, before it's too late and the coin fades into obscurity.

^ this. in all honesty. At this point for this to be trading at about the lowest value isn't a good thing. Being under MOON hurts too.

How high you think price need to go? With that price I make same like with mining doge.
If we want higer price, it is possible only if there is more miners. edit: and buyers (other way price will get dumped even more)
... noooo. Then my ranking drop even more  Shocked

Seriously, I like if we have stable situation 1 or 2 weeks more.
Activity: 378
That would be a fine strategy, and I'd support it 100%, if it wasn't for the fact that we're already on 2 "exchanges", and the going rate is roughly 1/3 of what you get mining doge and then simply buying MRC (which is what I'm doing).  In many people's mind this puts this in the "shitcoin" pile, and that's likely where it will stay if nothing is done about it.  People are on a kick over beating ASICs right now, and this is the perfect time to strike.  Also, the big "secret project" thing does not fill me with confidence.

I know I sound like I'm hating on this coin but I really, really want it to succeed.  This is the fairest launch I've ever seen, but its time to step up and have our turn at the big exchanges, before it's too late and the coin fades into obscurity.

^ this. in all honesty. At this point for this to be trading at about the lowest value isn't a good thing. Being under MOON hurts too.

Jump to: