Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 152. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
What the hell vertcoin got on cryptsy before us and we launched 1st... They have our code and we have a better name whats going on... I guess the one difference is we minted more coins. Maybe the devs should reduce the block reward at block 160k instead of 310k. I'm not sure how many coins would have been minted by block 160k anyone have an idea how to calculate?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Come on guys what happened to the coin_!
Just be patient mate.
If you dont need to sell, keep and digg few weeks Smiley

Yes since all the scammy coins have come out everyone wants money now now now good coins take time and when the next scam coin is in the ground the good coins will still be there
Funny, I buy prospercoin 10X overprice.. (decimal mistake) but I'm not worry because it looks good coin. Are you dev?
Activity: 196
Just be patient mate.

Yes since all the scammy coins have come out everyone wants money now now now good coins take time and when the next scam coin is in the ground the good coins will still be there
legendary
Just be patient mate.
edit: But If you need to sell, do it untill price is more down.... I think
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
legendary
Is there a plan for this coin? I am still holding my 500K from launch but I need to cash out my January earnings.
Not sure, but I think if you are not plann to holding your coins over month, it may be better cash out now.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Is there a plan for this coin? I am still holding my 500K from launch but I need to cash out my January earnings.
Activity: 182
I have like 380kh-400kh with a 7950 at 900 mhz on core, i think is normal if you have 400k/h and up.
It would be because N-factor which lowers the gpu hash power and gives a bit to cpu.
However the OP said gpu mining will be always more profitable vs cpu.  Cheesy

I have the same amount of hash on my 7950's and I have 8gigs of ram on the mobo. I could never get my shizz as high as others got and i'v messed with the settings to try and optimize and just gave up
legendary
why i have so bad speed on 7950? only 400kh/s

microCoinminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://mrc.blocksolved.com:3310 -u lencor.7950 -p x --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 -d 1 --thread-concurrency 25984 -w 256 -I 20 -g 1
I think you may get better speed if you take of  -d 1 --thread-concurrency 25984 -w 256
Activity: 29
I have like 380kh-400kh with a 7950 at 900 mhz on core, i think is normal if you have 400k/h and up.
It would be because N-factor which lowers the gpu hash power and gives a bit to cpu.
However the OP said gpu mining will be always more profitable vs cpu.  Cheesy
Activity: 9
why i have so bad speed on 7950? only 400kh/s

microCoinminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://mrc.blocksolved.com:3310 -u lencor.7950 -p x --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 -d 1 --thread-concurrency 25984 -w 256 -I 20 -g 1
Activity: 26
the rig with 3 cards is using 1.4gig of the 8 gig i have , the other one is using 1.3 of 4

does your workstation have more then 12GB ram ?

Try taking one card out and see if it works, ie run with 2 cards and 8GB Ram.
not sure if your using windows, stick in a 8GB USB and readyboost it, or try and match system ram >= with the total ram of the VGA cards.

I know that a guy at work couldn't get microcoin miner to work on his box with 1 R9 290 and 4GB ram.

hi guys Smiley

after the n change i seem to get some hw errors on 2 of my rigs that i did not have before.
290 cards with both elpida and hynix
i do not get them on my workstation with the same type of cards.

i have tried everything i can think of. intensity , -g , thread concurrency ( one of the rigs cant use more then 8192 for some reason..) , -w , nothing seems to affect it.
i have also tried to clock the cards both ways etc.

i get a lot of them when i launch the miner ,then it slowly increases after that ( maybe 5-10 per hour )

anyone have any good tips ?

for some reason intensity on my 270x's means very little until u dip down under 12 or 13. I only lose like 4 kh per card when I drop from 18 to 17 and so on. As for Thread concurrency, this miner's settings are almost half what I us on cgminer (16,000 TC here and 28,000 TC on cgminer). I haven't had to change mine with Nfactor yet... -w should stay the same I believe, and I think 290 uses 512 bus width? The 280 is -w 384 I think, and my 270 is  -w 256  (works on 512 but probably counter productive to my card?) My only guess would be to drop thread concurrency in half and see if that helps, then work up from there to where it stops working. Also try using low intensity until you find problem (like 13 or so). I also have glitches sometimes, like when I go to start mining with my main card after gaming on it and mining on 2+3, it stays at a really low hash rate, like 1/10 of my other cards, until I restart my pc. Seems to only happen when I use my GPU for other purposes while mining. So first things first if it is a mining rig that's on constantly, try a restart. Good luck

i got it working now with high threadconcurrency and no errors

all i had to do was to add
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
rookie mistake i guess
reason for me not having it in my mining rigs is that i dont have it on my main computer for ybc miner , because it will not launch the miner at all then , but for the rigs it starts..
legendary
Is there a website?
It is claimed bounty and ready but not published yet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
Is there a website?
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
I have a problem with a single transaction. It is not confirmed, with the money from her purse gone anyway. What you need to do to cancel it and get a refund?

ID: 7e2b84f529fb66f9111459ecfa7576324d41a9fa82d364265874459a4392a2e7

backup your wallet.dat file

close microcoin wallet

run following command

microcoin -salvagewallet
Activity: 462
Jesus, just take down the current exchange links.  All you're doing is advertising that the coin is selling for nothing.  If it's not on coinedup or better, then I'd prefer it to not be on an exchange at all.

So your saying you want to take away the only 2 exchanges that gave us a chance because you cant dump your stash at a higher price

No, I'm saying lets wait until we get on a real exchange and can sell what we've spent so long mining without having the price dragged down by past history on these exchanges.  I have ~5m of these and I've been holding them for quite a while, but at this point it's twice as profitable to mine doge, and that's the price point that'll stick in peoples' minds if there's 2 exchanges prominently posted with ridiculously low exchange rates.

Alts don't go to cryptsy first anymore, if anything MRC simply needs to get to cryptorush.in or coinmarket.io first.  Let the dumpers dump, buy cheap coins, mine at low difficulty, and be patient!
Activity: 5
I have a problem with a single transaction. It is not confirmed, with the money from her purse gone anyway. What you need to do to cancel it and get a refund?

Block explorer has no transaction with specified ID. Its seems the transaction is invalid and is stored only in your wallet. You have to delete transaction from wallet. For example you may create a new wallet and import private keys from your old wallet into it. Sorry for my english
Activity: 795
Merit: 503

Activity: 30
I've updated http://162.243.14.162/faucet.php with the latest logo but
it needs a higher res picture to look better.
If someone could release one it would be appreciated.

I also updated the github if anyone cares  Grin
https://github.com/YourNerdyJoe/microCoinFaucet

EDIT: forgot to mention I fixed the bug where it said the faucet was dry when it wasn't
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)
the rig with 3 cards is using 1.4gig of the 8 gig i have , the other one is using 1.3 of 4

does your workstation have more then 12GB ram ?

Try taking one card out and see if it works, ie run with 2 cards and 8GB Ram.
not sure if your using windows, stick in a 8GB USB and readyboost it, or try and match system ram >= with the total ram of the VGA cards.

I know that a guy at work couldn't get microcoin miner to work on his box with 1 R9 290 and 4GB ram.

Jump to: