Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 153. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
hi guys Smiley

after the n change i seem to get some hw errors on 2 of my rigs that i did not have before.
290 cards with both elpida and hynix
i do not get them on my workstation with the same type of cards.

i have tried everything i can think of. intensity , -g , thread concurrency ( one of the rigs cant use more then 8192 for some reason..) , -w , nothing seems to affect it.
i have also tried to clock the cards both ways etc.

i get a lot of them when i launch the miner ,then it slowly increases after that ( maybe 5-10 per hour )

anyone have any good tips ?

for some reason intensity on my 270x's means very little until u dip down under 12 or 13. I only lose like 4 kh per card when I drop from 18 to 17 and so on. As for Thread concurrency, this miner's settings are almost half what I us on cgminer (16,000 TC here and 28,000 TC on cgminer). I haven't had to change mine with Nfactor yet... -w should stay the same I believe, and I think 290 uses 512 bus width? The 280 is -w 384 I think, and my 270 is  -w 256  (works on 512 but probably counter productive to my card?) My only guess would be to drop thread concurrency in half and see if that helps, then work up from there to where it stops working. Also try using low intensity until you find problem (like 13 or so). I also have glitches sometimes, like when I go to start mining with my main card after gaming on it and mining on 2+3, it stays at a really low hash rate, like 1/10 of my other cards, until I restart my pc. Seems to only happen when I use my GPU for other purposes while mining. So first things first if it is a mining rig that's on constantly, try a restart. Good luck
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
the rig with 3 cards is using 1.4gig of the 8 gig i have , the other one is using 1.3 of 4
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
tried increase RAM?
Activity: 26
hi guys Smiley

after the n change i seem to get some hw errors on 2 of my rigs that i did not have before.
290 cards with both elpida and hynix
i do not get them on my workstation with the same type of cards.

i have tried everything i can think of. intensity , -g , thread concurrency ( one of the rigs cant use more then 8192 for some reason..) , -w , nothing seems to affect it.
i have also tried to clock the cards both ways etc.

i get a lot of them when i launch the miner ,then it slowly increases after that ( maybe 5-10 per hour )

anyone have any good tips ?
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
Jesus, just take down the current exchange links.  All you're doing is advertising that the coin is selling for nothing.  If it's not on coinedup or better, then I'd prefer it to not be on an exchange at all.
Nooo.... I want to get cheap coins before it is on better exchange Smiley

ohh god im such a noob, did the calculations i see where you coming from, now i just have to wait for my video cards to come in. Any other tips from semi whale miner ?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
haha Halibit if I had 1/4 of your coins id be jumping up and down  Shocked You must have a nice setup. As for the exchange I dunno, it kind of is a drag to see it listed so cheap, but I know when it gets listed somewhere where people trust sending their BTC, price will jump fast.
Activity: 308
Jesus, just take down the current exchange links.  All you're doing is advertising that the coin is selling for nothing.  If it's not on coinedup or better, then I'd prefer it to not be on an exchange at all.

So your saying you want to take away the only 2 exchanges that gave us a chance because you cant dump your stash at a higher price

No, I'm saying lets wait until we get on a real exchange and can sell what we've spent so long mining without having the price dragged down by past history on these exchanges.  I have ~5m of these and I've been holding them for quite a while, but at this point it's twice as profitable to mine doge, and that's the price point that'll stick in peoples' minds if there's 2 exchanges prominently posted with ridiculously low exchange rates.
Activity: 182

So your saying you want to take away the only 2 exchanges that gave us a chance because you cant dump your stash at a higher price
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)

it's on the front page, page 1 post 1

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

But this is how the price gets set...  If this hits cryptsy and people see that it's going for .0000008 LTC on some no-name exchange, that's what they'll assume its worth.  Also, would have been better not to post the maximum number of coins on the main thread..  It gives the impression that there's just a ridiculous amount of coins out there.
Not posting the maximum number of coins would be retarded.  It is a foundation value of any coin.
This is why I like this coin. There is all facts on the main thread, and all facts of this coin are good.
legendary
Does anybody know about home page? What is the address? When will it be accessible?
I found address but I think they want to keep low profile so all "really supportter" can mining peacefull untill they start promote coin out of this thread.
All I want to say is; this coin will go high and there is more back force on the future.
(Just rumor, no official news)
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

But this is how the price gets set...  If this hits cryptsy and people see that it's going for .0000008 LTC on some no-name exchange, that's what they'll assume its worth.  Also, would have been better not to post the maximum number of coins on the main thread..  It gives the impression that there's just a ridiculous amount of coins out there.
Not posting the maximum number of coins would be retarded.  It is a foundation value of any coin.

Activity: 18
Does anybody know about home page? What is the address? When will it be accessible?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
cheap coins are cheap  Smiley
legendary
legendary
Hi guys,

There was an issue at our provider side which resulted in some downtime for mrc.blocksolved.com, this is fixed now. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Also, we lowered VARDIFF settings on the pool to keep in line with the latest Nfactor changes.
Shit happen. Anyway great job. Not bad downtime.
And great to see you are awake.
Activity: 120
Hi guys,

There was an issue at our provider side which resulted in some downtime for mrc.blocksolved.com, this is fixed now. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Also, we lowered VARDIFF settings on the pool to keep in line with the latest Nfactor changes.
legendary
CPU Miner - use at your own risk, currently hosting on my site

This is on a Q6600

This is on a dual - E5 2690 -t30

mrc miner just for those that dont camp the forums http://tygarbyte.com/files/crypto/microcoin-GPUminer-master.zip

I was going to use this to up my Hashrate ( my greed side made me do it ) when GPU is on Parity or close to parity in hashrate via nFactor stick. But as you can see the performance is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

lol my saphire 7750 powns a dual - E5 2690 -t30, but if it was a pure CPU coin its another story.

Since were sharing - here's another tip. hashcoin and reddcoin which is similar to MRC - but not sure if it as good as MRC due any day now.
( if halibit points his rigs there - might get more MRC for myself   Grin )

MRC - 1JSA2LTW1k5KEvnCF3v8NbTBwFKF9CVQe1
You are the man..
Thanks for sharing this with all micro coiners Lips sealed

and I'm not so big anymore. I point half of my hash power to mining doge (need to pay el bill asap Smiley
Jump to: