Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 155. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Are there any news about the homepage i missed?

OP states no longer "Bounty claimed", but hompage section now is empty?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Still cant choose what pool better)   currently http://mrc.blocksolved.com/ most crowded, but sometimes http://mrc.minersbest.com/ gives me even more coins   Grin  but it has only few workers atm
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

Finally the pool mrc.easy-mining.net is accepting shares again. It hasn't done so during the last couple of days.

Christian
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hey. Just noticed. Crycurex have SSL security on the market.  Lips sealed
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)
Someone on poloniex got pissed by the prices lol
If you mean huge sell order on last day, I don't agree.
There is no much sell orders anymore, so if you want coin, I think it was only moment to get.
Anyway it's just time of matter than price will climb even more high.

I actually think tht there will be some more dumps, If you look at our pool now there's a bunch of new miners tht joined and I think most of them are Litecoin/profit miners. As long as they are mining 15M micro and are trading it for 15ltc they might keep selling.

Hope the n factor stick hits them again.
Activity: 182
There is no much sell orders anymore, so if you want coin, I think it was only moment to get.

I actually think tht there will be some more dumps, If you look at our pool now there's a bunch of new miners tht joined and I think most of them are Litecoin/profit miners. As long as they are mining 15M micro and are trading it for 15ltc they might keep selling.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Is it normal for this coin when mining with ybcminer and 280X to get ~1Mh/s and just U: 6.83/m?

I understand that U or WU like in cgminer is most important? Why is it so low?
I dont know about that U but I have about same ~800-900 speed with my 7950

U reading is just before Intensity in ybcminer, it's called WU in cgminer.
legendary
Is it normal for this coin when mining with ybcminer and 280X to get ~1Mh/s and just U: 6.83/m?

I dont know about that U but I have about same ~800-900 speed with my 7950
Activity: 58

legendary
r05
Activity: 193
test cryptocoin please ignore
Minersbest is working again guys. 3 of us on there only 9MH/s total.
Yeah I noticed. Not too keen on using an unreliable pool so I think I'll keep away until I can be sure it's stable again..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
legendary
Yes, they was too long offline I quess.
It's good server but because I'm on Europe and they are US server, I get better on blocksolved server.
oox
Activity: 27
legendary
Yes microship coin is great design but not logo.
So I understand why it is not logo winner.
Anyway if I ever see this looking physical microcoin, I'll buy it sure. Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Awesome logo! Shocked Many +++
Activity: 378

Do want... very nice, market friendly. +1000
Activity: 224
One question for the community. Would you rather have the coin stand as is ascending reawrd to 160k/block and then descend to block 310k- reward 1000/block, or would you rather see the rewards ascend to block 160k, and at block 161k the reward drops to 1000/block? As it stands I think we'll mint 30billion in the 1st year and I was thinking that's kind of a lot, and I'd rather not  get compaired to dogecoin or infinitcoin just because we've minted 30% of the money supply in the 1st year.

Personally I would love the current option, but as you are saying the Doge comparisons will come :/ I'll support the decision regardless of what you guys come up with.s

I'm not part of the dev team but I just wanted to see ppl's opinions. I just think this coin is superior to doge and infinit and I don't want critics to unfairly compare us with those rubishcoins because we minted 30% in the first year. I want this to be the peercoin of Scrypt which took about a year to hit $7 the, difference is that they have only minted 21M compared to our 30B 1st year.
I think if some one hit the market after one year, there is no matter is that coin made in one year or three.
Only matter is how fair was mining, i mean is there some backholders holding free coins? And we all know there is no any insta or premined µ coin.
Most important is coins are spread fair for all who ever want to hold it.
If some one dont mine or buy it now, when it's cheap... well, then they can buy it higer Smiley
edit: And I believe most of coins are change owner many times after on year.

True. And we can use the argument that MRC is Scrypt-Jane and CPU friendly which Doge is not.

It is a really good design and motive, but I am afraid it is not a good logo:( A logo should consist of max three color and max three shades of those colors. It has to be easy to remember and should be easy to doodle and draw. Basically a logo is supposed to follow a minimalist pattern. Look at the coins that has been around for a while, for example BTC, LTC, MEC & WDC.  Like the logo of NET which is a good motive, but not a good logo. It looks cool and like someone put down a lot of time, but those are not the requirements for a good logo according to branding theory.

Again, it is a good motive and design indeed, don't get me wrong Smiley
The logo is rather ugly. Maybe the artist who designed this http://i.imgur.com/vvdJq9X.png could make a nice logo for mircoCoin as well? Smiley

We already have many good logos. I personally like this one:

but there was no any vote, it was decision of dev's so, live with it =)
UPD want to check them all - goto OP first page with logo contest, many awesome logos there...

Me to this was the most creative and unique logo iv seen in the crypto world for a while

We clearly have a winner...or not since the contest is over. Looks stunning though Smiley
Activity: 182
^ I don't like it Cheesy its copy write lol
Activity: 42

THIS IS THE ONE
Jump to: