Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 176. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think more exchanges better than one, less possibility to dump with several BTC without any alternative..

Also its ok if someone sell cheap. Its means that someone buy cheap  Grin
Activity: 224
I will be hosting a big giveaway once the exchange is launched. No need for donations. We can share from what we've mined so far.

Any plans for another exchandes, any discussions about MRC?  Crycurex opening delays to 31.01
Crycurex is launching early. It should be launching today. And of course there are plans to get MRC on every exchange possible. But now that we will be having an exchange and a real price for MRC, we can focus on renewing and marketing microCoin.

I am glad to hear this. No offence(!) whatsoever intended to the newbies pushing for an exchange, but have you guys and gals really though about what that will lead to? Getting listed on a major exchange at an early stage onlybenefits those who plan to dump. Whats in it for you if you don't plan on dumping? You can buy MRC on the exchange launching today. It could work the other way as well;  the longer it takes to get listed, the bigger the dump(more coins sitting in the hands of miner or dumpers). Here is a good solution that I told the guys at UDSe about;

"Here is my take on it. Slow and steady growth is proven time and time again to be the best approach for long term survival, not "jumping into the pool". For example, we are now(today) listed on crycurex. Next goal could be to get listed on coinedup or any other exchange with slightly more trade volume. After that we go for the next exchange with even more volume. And so on until we get to cryptsy. Following the trade volume step by step will secure steady growth. This way we spread the inevitable dumps over a longer period of time and over several exchanges. When we get to Cryptsy they might have heard of us, heck they might list us without the community pushing for it when we are listed everywhere else. Imagine the value of at that point."

Let the coin mature and the network grow, while the Devs work on promoting it. What does everyone think?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
crycurex.com (Launching January 21st)

this is the when micro coin will get on the exchange?

yes, so we may concentrate on others exchanges now

On the oficial post it says they will launch the 31st january
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchangerealtime-crycurexcom-exchange-417981
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4586629
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
crycurex.com (Launching January 21st)

this is the when micro coin will get on the exchange?

yes, so we may concentrate on others exchanges now

On the oficial post it says they will launch the 31st january
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchangerealtime-crycurexcom-exchange-417981
MCR
Activity: 266
I will be hosting a big giveaway once the exchange is launched. No need for donations. We can share from what we've mined so far.

Any plans for another exchandes, any discussions about MRC?  Crycurex opening delays to 31.01
Crycurex is launching early. It should be launching today. And of course there are plans to get MRC on every exchange possible. But now that we will be having an exchange and a real price for MRC, we can focus on renewing and marketing microCoin.

Any plans for another exchanges, any discussions about MRC?  Crycurex opening delays to 31.01

We ready to vote and spam holy word of MRC Grin
MCR
Activity: 266
Activity: 210
I donated 150K MRC a few days ago to the dev to hopefully use for giveaways. I think some nice big giveaways will help spread the word and grow some interest.

We'll definitely want to wait till after the logo contest though so that we can have a QT with the new picture and a nice big picture in the giveaway thread for people too see how nice it looks.

Then we can call it Version 1.1 of the client and people will see / think there's some good ongoing development which will help drive interest further Wink

+1
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I donated 150K MRC a few days ago to the dev to hopefully use for giveaways. I think some nice big giveaways will help spread the word and grow some interest.

We'll definitely want to wait till after the logo contest though so that we can have a QT with the new picture and a nice big picture in the giveaway thread for people too see how nice it looks.

Then we can call it Version 1.1 of the client and people will see / think there's some good ongoing development which will help drive interest further Wink
Come on people, tomorrow MRC will hit exchange for the first time, so it would be very attractive for other alt coin user making a good giveaway! come on!

Smiley Smiley
"MARKETING MRC GIVEOUT"

Thanks for your reply.
It's just announced so we still need to decide this point. I can suggest to manage the giveout but i need the trust of the community to handle other peoples coins.. However if DEVS can give me some public feedback it would be better..

Just lets see what does community prefer... i've suggested my opinion, if you agree or not jus tell in your posts..

Smiley
Activity: 29
"MARKETING MRC GIVEOUT"
I would participate on the donation, what are the instructions and where i need to donate?
thanks
Now talk about some marketing  Cool

I was thinking that for this occasion would be a very good idea to make a BIG GIVEOUT on the altcoin section of the forum!
I thought about  2000 MRC for the first 100 people asking  voting for add on cryptsy and other 1000 each for the next 100 for helping the community in many ways: link to the official thread in their signature, voting on cryptsy, talk to their mates, spreading the faucets lin around, etc..
I would put in 20000 MRC to start, if you can find some "donators" for this projet to reach the amount of almost 300/350k MRC and start the giveout... this would attract a lot of attention to the coin!

Devs quite agree with this, tell in the threads how many MRC could you donate for this Giveout i will take responibility for making official giveout threads and coordinate the donations. we can send alla the coins to a wallet decided by voting or simply by accordance of the community or send to the devs and delegate them to send giveouts to people, if they can or want handle this stuff plus thier own..

Please leave your comment about this in the future posts quoting this message to avoid so long quoting all the original post Wink : "MARKETING MRC GIVEOUT"

Smiley

p.s. i'm the dev of the faucet in my signature link and also received bounties from the MRC DEVS and donating fairly and transparent to the community as accord, i got good trust, as them mantained bounties payment!  Wink Wink
Microcoin is possibly the best name in the business now that I think it over. Micro transactions, everyday transactions. I'll be buying coffe with one Micro or Micron.
More reasons to love this coin Cheesy

No premine, no copycat, good name, and a Dev. that has made 132 posts since it's launch Cheesy
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
its possibly best altcoin for now Cheesy
Microcoin is possibly the best name in the business now that I think it over. Micro transactions, everyday transactions. I'll be buying coffe with one Micro or Micron.

I agree!  Wink Wink
Activity: 52
More reasons to love this coin Cheesy
microCoin will be one of the first coins to be traded on crycurex.com! The website is launching on January 21st.

Status update:

Change of strategy: Bounties are closed for now (will be back up later). microcoin will be getting an overhaul on marketing and appearance once the logo contest ends. We'll launch the website during the same time.
As I've said a couple times, we're also planning on a bigger announcement in the following weeks so a lot of the money, time and effort is being put into that now. That's also a reason for why bounties are closed for now.
Bounties will be back up later, but we're also going to see how well microCoin does on the market and adjust our strategy based on that. You can be sure that microCoin development still continues! After all, microCoin is a long-term investment.

Here it is.
So the website bounty says "claimed and paid"... but where is the official site? Did I miss something?

Yes, you miss official response. Wait 24 hours.
Jump to: