Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 9. (Read 374699 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hi halibit,

in consideration of the current value i would definitely say that POS is the way to go. Mining would only be usable if we change moneysupply per block.

So what interest rate do you want to use or how do you calculate rewards per user? Fully mined coins have low interest rates (of about 1%) which means that we need a much higher rate to "mine" the remaining coins and to make microCoin interesting again.

Maybe CaptEmulation could help when he comes back from holidays?

Edit: Seems like i overlooked that you have already arrived a decision Smiley.
Hi.
I just think it might be fair if we keep about same interest rate with PoS as microCoin have planned with mining.

and if I remember right, it was 1000/block as far as 100,000,000,000 is minted.
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Hi halibit,

in consideration of the current value i would definitely say that POS is the way to go. Mining would only be usable if we change moneysupply per block.

So what interest rate do you want to use or how do you calculate rewards per user? Fully mined coins have low interest rates (of about 1%) which means that we need a much higher rate to "mine" the remaining coins and to make microCoin interesting again.

Maybe CaptEmulation could help when he comes back from holidays?

Edit: Seems like i overlooked that you have already arrived a decision Smiley.
legendary
Seems like I need figure that out by my self Smiley
legendary
I think it's pretty much time to add PoS for microCoin.
Because wallet is heavy to load and no one seems to know how to solve it, I propose to build new wallet using newer source.
I will make demo and if MRC community like it, we can make hardfork or swich coins with 1:1 rate.
Do we still want to mining it, or do we start with PoS only?

Finally halibit has an answer. But where is the dev? Actually with current blockreward, PoS would be a better option because almost nobody wants to waste energy mining MRC anymore. Sounds harsh but true.
We don't need MCR for that. I made last update for micro and I will update it in alcurEX.
Agree, pure PoS it will be. Compared to get around same as current miningprofit is.

Help wanted!!!
Any one know how I can get moneysupply in stake nSub function?
Like...
if moneysupply < 100,000,000,000 nSub = 1000
else if moneysupply > 100,000,000,000 then nSub something small just for moving network.

If I use nHeight for counting it will not give same amount as we plan begin (100,000,000,000 MRC).
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Because wallet is heavy to load and no one seems to know how to solve it, I propose to build new wallet using newer source.
I will make demo and if MRC community like it, we can make hardfork or swich coins with 1:1 rate.

Finally halibit has an answer. But where is the dev? Actually with current blockreward, PoS would be a better option because almost nobody wants to waste energy mining MRC anymore. Sounds harsh but true.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1162
I would say:
- Dogecoin is for fun
- ReddCoin is for social platforms
- microCoin is for serios (micro) payments

If microCoin is for micro payments, it needs a scalable blockchain.
Agreed
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I would say:
- Dogecoin is for fun

If microCoin is for micro payments, it needs a scalable blockchain.
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Trading is active again (i know, volume is not big, but it's a start Grin).
MicroCoin 24h volume: 20010709 MRC ( 3.60192762 LTC ) High:0.00000018 MRC Low:0.00000018 MRC

Startup process: I hope CaptEmulation has time after his vacation to fix the problem. I will donate a couple of coins for him if he can do it.
Anon: I'm not sure if we need anon? What does the community think? Should we do a survey? Maybe we should consider it again when the main problems are fixed?

Is mrc.blocksolved still active? I cannot connect to it.

I'm sure microCoin can have a rebirth. Crypto world definitely needs a serious coin with high total amount and value below 1 dollar. All other coins (for example blackcoin) will may have the same problem bitcoin has: beeing worth more than 100 dollars Wink.

I would say:
- Dogecoin is for fun

With kind regards,
randywald

legendary
Activity: 1148
I would say that Microcoin needs ANON.

its cash-like logic would fit perfectly.

Can the team implement an ANON method?

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Community takeover on the cards?
I would bet on cooperation and determination from community site. Thats what we need now, takeover is too big word.
legendary

I would agree with this
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I've to admit it isn't as active / popular as it was before. But I definately won't call MicroCoin dead. 

I call a coin officially dead as it doesn't have any future. I think MicroCoin does have a future, but it needs a new, active and experienced team.    Start with re-enginering the basics to something that is actually going to work these days. For example add more POS or something, I don't know.  After that we need some active pools, and I think that's where MicroCoin starts to live again.      Exchanges will follow afterwards, and we need some Merchants as well.
Well because that nobody using that coin,1 year for load wallet, slow conection, don´t have ways for earn this coins...a thing very bad planned...the most horrible coin I tested...and all you comment negative they delete,they want be a faker nice coin.
So you gonna cry like a little girl? why do I see only newbies that acts here as an active haters?
Activity: 6
Well because that nobody using that coin,1 year for load wallet, slow conection, don´t have ways for earn this coins...a thing very bad planned...the most horrible coin I tested...and all you comment negative they delete,they want be a faker nice coin.
Activity: 8
microcoin is dead, really dead! kkkkkk
any new developments coming?
there is a chance.. we have some bugs that has to be fixed and later we should vote for new features or any other activities that can be helpful in promotion of microcoin widely.
legendary
any new developments coming?
Activity: 6
Mine are loading blocks all day and and until now need more 150 000 blocks very slowly...and for open the wallet,I need to wait 20 minutes...and my computer are x6 3.5... 8gb de ram...I think the problem are the wallets not my computer...1 day trying just finish load blocks for test stuffs,miner,etc,if you want a thing poppular,and valuably need to do a thing working nice...if u can`t innovate or do better just do the wallet the same others without load index all blocks....How a person go invest in a coin where nobody can open the wallet fast for do a transfer?!?
Pages:
Jump to: