Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 7. (Read 374699 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
New topic for microCoin v 2.2
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-microcoin-30-793538

Randy and banshe, I will send OP rights you.
So you can modify / correct first page as you want to.

halibit, thank you for doing that. I had not so much time the last days, sorry Wink.

Today in the evening i will look over it Smiley.

No prob. actually better I made user, so there is official micro email address also.
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
hi there...

@halibit...

would it be possible to offer an "almost up to date" blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat of the OLD MRC for download?
i can't syncronize my wallet (client 2.1.1.3)... i tried to delete my blk*.dat and start over again from block 0, but now it says 2 connections and has "remaining blocks 340553" and it doesn't start to get transfer/synchronize any blocks....
i already did add the nodes u mentioned in your >Posting on page 246<

Thanks in advance....

Best regards, Norad ;-)
I will upload it for you. Please be patient, i have only 1 Mbit/s upload speed.

halibit, thank you for doing that. I had not so much time the last days, sorry Wink.

Today in the evening i will look over it Smiley.

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
hi there...

@halibit...

would it be possible to offer an "almost up to date" blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat of the OLD MRC for download?
i can't syncronize my wallet (client 2.1.1.3)... i tried to delete my blk*.dat and start over again from block 0, but now it says 2 connections and has "remaining blocks 340553" and it doesn't start to get transfer/synchronize any blocks....
i already did add the nodes u mentioned in your >Posting on page 246<

Thanks in advance....

Best regards, Norad ;-)
legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What happens if you don't send your old coins to alcurex and just run the new MRC2 wallet?
Because I didn't do that and now I only have 150k coins instead of 15m.
old microCoin and new microCoin are basically different coin.
They have own network, so you can' t mess your old coin with new microCoin.
Also walletaddress first letter is different (old=1, new=m), so you can't send you old coin in new network and opposite.

You need to send your coins to alcurEX because you can't use new microCoin wallet on your computer if you have old wallet.dat and data in roaming/microCoin folder.

a) If you already start new microCoin but not changed roaming folder = just turn it off and start old client.
b) If you already delete or rename old roaming folder = rename it back to microCoin and start old client. (Don't lose you new wallet.dat if you have any new microCoins already).
c) If you already delete everything in your roaming folder= find your old microcoin wallet.dat (hope you have backup somewhere) and start old client and wait it get sync.

If you are miss any coins in your old wallet, it is not happen because of new microCoin.
I have not hear any fork issue but it is possible, Look if there is unconfirmed transactions (after your wallet is fully sync)

So alcurex is the only way to exchange old coin and new coin? I did the mistake starting the new client with the old wallet LOL.
legendary
What happens if you don't send your old coins to alcurex and just run the new MRC2 wallet?
old microCoin and new microCoin are basically different coin.
They have own network, so you can' t mess your old coin with new microCoin.
Also walletaddress first letter is different (old=1, new=m), so you can't send you old coin in new network and opposite.

You need to send your coins to alcurEX because you can't use new microCoin wallet on your computer if you have old wallet.dat and data in roaming/microCoin folder.

a) If you already start new microCoin but not changed roaming folder = just turn it off and start old client.
b) If you already delete or rename old roaming folder = rename it back to microCoin and start old client. (Don't lose you new wallet.dat if you have any new microCoins already).
c) If you already delete everything in your roaming folder= find your old microcoin wallet.dat (hope you have backup somewhere) and start old client and wait it get sync.

If you are miss any coins in your old wallet, it is not happen because of new microCoin.
I have not hear any fork issue but it is possible, Look if there is unconfirmed transactions (after your wallet is fully sync)
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Good stuff!

I've been holding onto a bunch of MRC since I also hold stake in AlcurEx.

I'm glad to see it continue forward.

edit: so I tried the alcurex website and got nothing nevermind I was using the old address (you still need to update the OP though), the exchanges also need to be updated since it seems it was delisted.
legendary
what is the minimum time for coins to begin staking and when does weight reach maximum?
min 24h
max 30days
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
what is the minimum time for coins to begin staking and when does weight reach maximum?
legendary
New wallet running well and I can see stake is start working also.
legendary
hi,
could you please inform me how to generate an address in alcurex?
all i can see when i click deposit in funds section, is just qr code and icon text "generate new address"
but nothing happen when i click that icontext

thanks
Just click "Generate New Address"
You should see text:

New MRC address will be generate in few minutes.
(Refresh page to see your new address.)
Also your old walletaddress is valid to use.

Wait until console server pick your request and make address for you.
Normally it takes 1-5min, but if coin is CENT or old MRC it may need longer.

And you can't generate delisted coin address.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hi,
could you please inform me how to generate an address in alcurex?
all i can see when i click deposit in funds section, is just qr code and icon text "generate new address"
but nothing happen when i click that icontext

thanks
legendary
Hello there.

New microCoin 2.2.0.1 wallet and sourcecode can dowload now from microCoin homepage: http://microcoin.alcurex.info/wallets-and-tools/

Please remember send first your old microCoins to the alcurEX and after that start with new wallet (Or sure can continue mining old microCoins for one month).

New microCoin have 5000 blocks for POW mining and 10% stake.
Reward 1000MRC
Block time 1minute
algorithm: X13

Block explorer: http://microcoin.alcurex.info/block-explorer/ is pointed to new microCoin network.

legendary
Hi, i can manage the new thread but it would be nice if we can find a second person to look over it regularly.

Halibit, can you tell me how i can start a new thread? I also need a proper title and the informations for 1st page. Or do you want to create the thread yourself? Another idea would be that you first update microCoin webpage and after that i copy general informations and add some additional stuff which i find most useful. Your choice how we do it.

Hi Randy,

if you want me to help keeping OP Up-to-date, please create a new user, create a new moderated thread with this new user and share login with me. Plz reserve 2nd. and 3rd. post also (reserve is not allowed i think, so fill with trivial info).
That sounds great.
I will update all info in microcoin webpage and you can copy it.

Topic may be something like:
[ANN] NEW microCoin 2.2 POS - 3 days POW - change old coins on alcurEX exchange!

If needed, MRC pictures can find:
http://microcoin.alcurex.info/images/

Please let me know this new user pw also.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi, i can manage the new thread but it would be nice if we can find a second person to look over it regularly.

Halibit, can you tell me how i can start a new thread? I also need a proper title and the informations for 1st page. Or do you want to create the thread yourself? Another idea would be that you first update microCoin webpage and after that i copy general informations and add some additional stuff which i find most useful. Your choice how we do it.

Hi Randy,

if you want me to help keeping OP Up-to-date, please create a new user, create a new moderated thread with this new user and share login with me. Plz reserve 2nd. and 3rd. post also (reserve is not allowed i think, so fill with trivial info).

legendary

I will change new wallet in block explorer server soon.

I don't use any nodes and wallet have UPNP enabled. I have no connection problems.
but if your old wallet can't connect to the network, here is some nodes you may use:

94.190.227.177:44041
108.53.88.167:3232
116.231.149.86:41770
5.9.73.53:3232
46.10.44.131:24552
85.9.211.236:51061
130.79.116.149:44449
188.134.81.196:54436
81.196.93.247:63700
82.138.34.183:63302
112.199.97.26:13909
208.84.132.253:2273
79.225.96.90:49416
79.2.165.192:3232",
84.231.198.20:64083
91.229.2.251:62547
105.224.79.245:49585
105.224.79.245:53931
116.227.254.15:61341
67.255.7.120:39905
107.199.50.226:57555
24.10.106.218:50918
109.167.134.21:49793
95.81.221.47:49213
legendary
I'm wondering if we need  new thread / annoucement about MRC2 and to keep this one as an archive for MRC (scrypt-jane) coin.
What do you think about that?
I think a new thread is absolutely needed for better clearness so that users which didn't show interest in microCoin over the summer and come back later will immediately see that it has been updated. Also i would say we need a totally new 1st page with updated informations in general.
Agree that.
Randy, would you like, or any one else take over that new thread and keep it up to date?
I will manage coin itself, block explorer and microcoin website.
Pages:
Jump to: