Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 4. (Read 374699 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
microCoin version 2.0 update

After one month there will be around 30850000000 old microCoins.
This coins can change to new microCoins with price 1 MRC = 1 New MRC.
After all 30850000000 coins are sold, old microCoin network is not valid anymore.
So we have about one month time to change old microCoins.

New microCoin network:
First 100 blocks 3085000 MRC. (For exchange old microCoins)
5000 PoW blocks with stable 1000MRC/block reward.

microCoin Stake:
10% annual stake. (blocks <= 90000)
after that, 0.1% annual stake forever. (blocks > 90000)

Algo: X13
Block time: 1 minute
Stake min time: 24hours
Stake max time: 30 days
Coin mature time: 50 blocks

New wallet will be ready tomorrow.

Please note. Before you update new wallet, send all your old network microCoins in you alcurEX exchange wallet.
After you install new wallet, you are not available use old microCoin wallet anymore in same computer.
(Because it will use same roaming folder)

How to update wallet:
1. Send all your old microCoins in your alcurEX account
2. close your old microCoin wallet
3. Delete or rename your microCoin roaming folder manually,
(or run rename_old_wallet.bat file. It will rename your microcoin folder to microcoin_old).

New microCoin is named microCoin2 (MRC2) on the alcurEX as long as we change micros.
Anyway, official name is still microCoin (MRC) and will be change as soon as old microCoin is delisted.

3 days left. After the deadline we will need to update official informations about coin.
Activity: 6
So my wallet finally finished syncing but I can't generate a deposit address on alcurex in order to send my MRC there...
Jeez, is anything about this coin that works as it should?
No, that's why we make new wallet and network for MRC.
Jus wait.. you will get address..

I also can't get deposit address on alcurex, so when the change time will over?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
So my wallet finally finished syncing but I can't generate a deposit address on alcurex in order to send my MRC there...
No, that's why we make new wallet and network for MRC.
Jus wait.. you will get address..
QQ
Activity: 16
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Hi Halibit.
I had a transaction that I not did! What can this mean?

SCREENSHOT -> https://yadi.sk/i/-INzUgxkbsVVb
Did you have your wallet encrypted? Did you save your wallet on dropbox or elsewhere online? Don't trust the internet! Employees of filehoster can scan user accounts for wallet.dat files and after that they steel all of your coins by transferring them to a new address.

answer all the questions - no
my opinion Network - compromised
I was physically unable to commit the transaction - because by the time the maximum that could not miss my purse is 5000000
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Hi Halibit.

Did you have your wallet encrypted? Did you save your wallet on dropbox or elsewhere online? Don't trust the internet! Employees of filehoster can scan user accounts for wallet.dat files and after that they steel all of your coins by transferring them to a new address.
Activity: 600
Rofl, why are you guys still posting in here? Coin is dead. Is there even a price?
You are absolutely wrong:

Everybody who still has old microCoins in his/her wallet, please dont miss this:

You can transfer your old MRC to new MRC on alcurEX exchange!
You should do that really soon because there's a time window for changing coins and after that your coins will be worthless.

New MRC thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-microcoin-30-793538

alcurEX Exchange:

https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/index

You just need to sell your microCoins 1:1 in "NEW MRC" market (or let's say 1 MRC = 1 MRC2). After that you have "MRC2" coins. When changing period is over it will be renamed to "MRC" (halibit, correct me if i'm wrong). I hope this helps a bit for people which didn't follow the thread in the last weeks.

New MRC is POS with 10% annual stake.

Edit: People who are posting here do that because they want to transfer their coins to alcurEX.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Rofl, why are you guys still posting in here? Coin is dead. Is there even a price?
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Hi Halibit.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I managed to find a build that works but it's been synchronizing with the network for almost a day and it's around 75% still. Is that normal?

I don't think so. I just synched my old wallet again without any problems, although it really takes long to see the wallet itself on your screen. It's probably already synching on the background before it shows up.

I'm currently at block 691050. I just transfered my lasts MRC to Alcurex in order to swap them for the new MRC.

QQ
I managed to find a build that works but it's been synchronizing with the network for almost a day and it's around 75% still. Is that normal?
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
Hey, I can't do anything with my old MRC since I can't find an updated wallet that will not crash on OSX. The link on http://microcoin.alcurex.info/wallets-and-tools/ is broken.
Can anyone help me recover them since I understand I need to exchange them for the new MRC before they expire?

maybe you could try a windows wallet through virtual mode?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Wallet version v2.2.0.1 is not synchronized with the network. How to fix it?
QQ
Hey, I can't do anything with my old MRC since I can't find an updated wallet that will not crash on OSX. The link on http://microcoin.alcurex.info/wallets-and-tools/ is broken.
Can anyone help me recover them since I understand I need to exchange them for the new MRC before they expire?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm having errors trying to start the old wallet.

It will start but then it will have a runtime error and shut down.

I've been trying to sunc for almost a week and still cannot do it.

I downloaded the .blk files and that's when the errors started, I re-downloaded the old wallet and still nothing.

Erased all the files and tried to start fresh and still getting errors.

I'm running windows 8.1

Nevermind, I  fixed it but now I have to re-sync all over again.

The block files didn't work when I manually downloaded them, so I'll just let the wallet do it's thing.
Activity: 134
Looks like I've been on the correct fork.  All I needed to do was generate a new deposit address.
Activity: 250
Mine transactions were credited to alcurex wallet after someone mine a little and several blocks were found.
Activity: 134
In same boat.  Have three transactions to alcurex on old MRC network which have 10-1000 confirmations and no visibility on alcurex.  I have re-downloaded block-chain from earlier back-up between each case and used the list of alcurex.org nodes to seed.

It took some time, but also got MRC barely limping in pool form at nomp.myminingpool.info-- but a warning to all that the MRC client is soooo slow that payment is broken.  You won't get any payouts, but pointing one GPU there has been enough for me to occasionally mine blocks. 

However, like I said, nothing has shown up at alcurex.

I am wondering if it would be too much to ask for a private key entry in alcurex so that the exchange wallet server can just credit MRC from a private key?  It's not like it matters when the network will be dead soon. 
Activity: 462
I'm having errors trying to start the old wallet.

It will start but then it will have a runtime error and shut down.

I've been trying to sunc for almost a week and still cannot do it.

I downloaded the .blk files and that's when the errors started, I re-downloaded the old wallet and still nothing.

Erased all the files and tried to start fresh and still getting errors.

I'm running windows 8.1
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Transactions remains unconfirmed, i have 25 connections and last block 15 hours ago. Look like no one is mining, so no new blocks. I can't send anything to alcurex to change it to MRC2.

in same boat - i'd mine but none of the pools are up.
I'll try to start one node server for old micro.
Pages:
Jump to: