Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 17. (Read 71089 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
The time shouldn't matter if it's 3 hours or 30hours. IF there is a significant loss (I usually have rented hundreds of TH total) it should be refunded.

The lack of response from the company lately in this thread however is troubling.

Any other hash rental places you guys know about that's stable and good?
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
I agree, I think they eat the missing hash rate payments. Pay the rig owner the 'x' amount, bill the renter the full amount and pocket the difference as a 'bonus'. Kind of like Banks do. LOL.

Their tech support used to be ok, but I am not exactly happy about the response I have received the past dozen or so underperforming rentals that warranted a partial refund to me, yet they replied with the line I mentioned before.

I hope the Betarigs crew did NOT take over MRR or they are going to be out of business within a few months.

I host and rent out a ton of miners under my account.

Any other rental places that are reliable out there?
How much you rent the rigs there in total by the way? And how long ?
If it's for short time and small amount only, they usually can not do any partial refund for you. But it will be different story if you do rent for long term and huge amount, they might would consider your complain to do partial refund.
Just a note * it was my experience in long time ago as their customer
So far i can't see there is a legit rigs rental outthere sorry.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
I agree, I think they eat the missing hash rate payments. Pay the rig owner the 'x' amount, bill the renter the full amount and pocket the difference as a 'bonus'. Kind of like Banks do. LOL.

Their tech support used to be ok, but I am not exactly happy about the response I have received the past dozen or so underperforming rentals that warranted a partial refund to me, yet they replied with the line I mentioned before.

I hope the Betarigs crew did NOT take over MRR or they are going to be out of business within a few months.

I host and rent out a ton of miners under my account.

Any other rental places that are reliable out there?
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
I've given up on this for now.

Still though.
Over the past week or so I've opened up a bunch of tickets regarding rentals that performed at a more than 10% loss vs what I paid for and your tech support closed all with this line :

Pool error: High price. No order to work on

Huh?? Pool was fine, you can see on the other rentals, and it's clear-cut that I received a lot less than purchased, yet got hozed in the process..
What gives?!?!?
I don't use this site anymore since last year, i thought this site have been gone Sad.
Since i lost trust on them when i rent a rig then it looks fake rig (i mean the rig under performance as stated).
And their support are sucks once i ask to get refund.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Still doesn't work with ETH rentals for me.

I'm using a plain : ethminer.exe -F http://us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333/. -G

It works on my end, and my hashrate is going through MRR to dwarfpool that I'm using as a backup now and even says 'ONLINE'. (Changed to port 80 for non stratum).

But on the Rig status page on MRR, it keeps showing 0.00 hash rate? Wierd.

Also your pass through is adding a ton of latency which is bad on a fast coin like this. My latency to dwarfpool is 0.213seconds normally, going through MRR it's 1.9seconds.

Same issue using the US-east and US-central servers.

Same here. works on supernova and dwarf pools, however, no graph or hash-rate displayed on MRR.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
I've given up on this for now.

Still though.
Over the past week or so I've opened up a bunch of tickets regarding rentals that performed at a more than 10% loss vs what I paid for and your tech support closed all with this line :

Pool error: High price. No order to work on

Huh?? Pool was fine, you can see on the other rentals, and it's clear-cut that I received a lot less than purchased, yet got hozed in the process..
What gives?!?!?
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Something up with MRR?
Just a bit ago I got a Server not found for the main page, now when I log in, my balance, pending amount and credit amounts where it shows the time countdown are off by a lot.

Also, one of my rigs, shows as 0.00 hash rate on the rig page in the graph, but the hash rate displayed is full speed as well as says online and the backup pool is registering the full hash rate as well, so the graphs are off too.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Still doesn't work with ETH rentals for me.

I'm using a plain : ethminer.exe -F http://us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333/. -G

It works on my end, and my hashrate is going through MRR to dwarfpool that I'm using as a backup now and even says 'ONLINE'. (Changed to port 80 for non stratum).

But on the Rig status page on MRR, it keeps showing 0.00 hash rate? Wierd.

Also your pass through is adding a ton of latency which is bad on a fast coin like this. My latency to dwarfpool is 0.213seconds normally, going through MRR it's 1.9seconds.

Same issue using the US-east and US-central servers.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Wish more people rented their rigs. Too much NH shit going on.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Ok. I'll try that next. TY

Activity: 70
Merit: 19
Owner of MiningRigRentals
I also tried to direct my proxy to yours per your guide and it does not work.
Is it stratum?

Your pool closes the connection.
I'll try and reach out to the pool operator to try  nd diagnose why connection is closed.

Dwarfpool Admin
6:17 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
Hi,

port is wrong. 8008 is only for stratum.
For getwork please use port 80.

------------------------------
We have sections (S) and (G)
(G) is for getwork. (S) for stratum.
While connecting your rig to MRR makes no difference for each. Sections are for renters to match compatible pools. The pool; stratum connection must match a stratum capable miner. and a getwork miner must mine at a getwork pool.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
I also tried to direct my proxy to yours per your guide and it does not work.
Is it stratum?
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Problem using an Ethereum rig with the new MRR service.

When I use : C:\Users\admin\Desktop\eth\ethminer.exe --cl-local-work 256 --farm-recheck 200 --cl-global-work 8192 -F http://us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333/**username**.**Rig#** -G

It keeps saying can't connect and keeps retrying.
Obviously the **username**.**Rig#** is what I wam given to input on the rig setup page, so I know all that info is right.

The mining rig works fine on my proxy and to other outside pools.

Any ideas?

Try connecting to it again, I enabled debugging on the rig.
Looking at the connection log it appears the pool closes the connection.

Connect it there for some period, like 5 minutes should be enough data.
Also make sure you provided correct login information. Try another server, like us-central or eu-01.
Once I have the data, I may try and reach out to that pool's operator to diagnose the issue.

A Guide to help connect our stratum proxies to yours would be great. TY.

I added a help center article for this https://www.miningrigrentals.com/helpcenter?q=55
I have not tested the config though.

I just started pointing the rig to the rental for a bit for you to debug.
Keeps saying :
JSON-RPC problem. Probably couldn't connect. Retrying in 1...
miner 08:01:26|main Getting work package...
  X 08:01:26|main Failed to submit hashrate.
  X 08:01:26|main Dynamic exception type: class jsonrpc::JsonRpcException
stf::exception::what: Exception -32003 : Client conenctor error: libcurl error : 52

Otherwise, the rig works fine solo mining, or pointed to my proxy , or pointed directly to any pool.

When I use : C:\Users\admin\Desktop\eth\ethminer.exe --cl-local-work 256 --farm-recheck 200 --cl-global-work 8192 -F http://us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333/**username**.**Rig#** -G

Obviously the **username**.**Rig#** is what I wam given to input on the rig setup page, so I know all that info is right.

Any ideas?

Try connecting to it again, I enabled debugging on the rig.
Looking at the connection log it appears the pool closes the connection.

Connect it there for some period, like 5 minutes should be enough data.
Also make sure you provided correct login information. Try another server, like us-central or eu-01.
Once I have the data, I may try and reach out to that pool's operator to diagnose the issue.

I added a help center article for this https://www.miningrigrentals.com/helpcenter?q=55
I have not tested the config though.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

Any ideas?
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
We have added support for Ethereum / dagger-hashimoto

There is the getwork section located here https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/hashimotog
This is typically most miners, using ethminer.

and the stratum based here https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/hashimotos
qtminer and possibly some other proxies would be created here.

We added both since they were somewhat code compatible one we got one working.
We're looking for more rig owners to list their rigs!

Also, since it is new, we are also looking to hear about any issues encountered with setting up and connecting your ethereum rig.
Activity: 672
i'm talking about ckproxy, not ckpool. besides that CK confirmed issue
Activity: 735
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i have rentald pointed to kano.is which is running ckpool
Activity: 672
can MRR look at this incompatibility problem with ckproxy https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13876748
Pages:
Jump to: