Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 15. (Read 71089 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 322
The algorithm RIG: 22913, OWNER: HASHTAG
 does not give the promised power!!! Works not stable!!! The rating and profitability are too high!!!
Activity: 572
Merit: 506
yes, it counts. i can see it in my ratings

I thought it did.

In ratings can not see that..

I have some rented miners that without extended time is a RED, but with extended time is a 100%, so GREEN; i do not need more  Wink
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
Merit: 19
Owner of MiningRigRentals
I don't understand the previous posters message.
Any how, dagger-hashimoto rentals are not the same as our other algorithms due to fundamental differences in the communication protocol and the overall design of the algorithm it self.
Graphs may appear choppy, or lower due to inefficiencies of the algorithm. Several pools offer stratum interfaces for mining, we suggest you switch to stratum since it will yield overall better performance.
We do our best to service both renters and rig owners fairly.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

I thought it did.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Extended rental time is not included in the end result!?!? You sure?? If not, then MRR owes us rig owners a LOT of BTC.

MRR, please clear this up. I thought that was included in the final calculation(s).

So if I extend the time for an underperforming rental to compensate and it is not counted, yet renter receives a refund of the difference, that would make me lose extra BTC.
I hope this is not the case.
Activity: 166
Extra time or extra hash rates are perfectly fine if your rig is underperforming. People just have to understand that the instant averages are pretty much useless. They are always off .  It's all about the actual hash rate you see and the final end results/hash rate actually received.

On another note, if BTCminersdotinfo (rig owner on MRR) is reading this:
STOP EFFING DROPPING YOUR PRICES ON YOUR SHTTY RENTALS@!!!!

He is killing everyone's rentals by driving the market to the bottom because his rigs are utter SHEYT. They are always unreliable and lower than purchased hash rates. He can barely speak english when you ask him a question and never delivers his promises to fix it.
He constantly re-creates his rigs because after a few rentals they are all in the red. POS rig owner.. VAFFANCULO.

The final end results, hash rate actually received in the rental history is not including "Extend Rental Time" so if u have under 90% AVG speed(due to net or power fail..etc) automatic refound and not consider "Extend Rental Time" and is not fair and i think that must be fix

another problems on ETH(dagger-hashimoto) is charts... hash rate actually received in the rental history is much LOWER than what i have on ethminer rig... 103.17M (92.11%)Average Hashrate and the speed form my rig ethminer: https://beta.postimg.org/image/cvb6wyd1b maybe u fix that too is 30% LOWER than real speed
I was a renter, and how to contact the owner rigs? because according to my calculations, the rental price is too high, and it does not make up for but make me a little loss, if anyone knows how to get profit from mining rigs, let me know by send message with pm or  answer here!

Hi,
You can contact rig owners directly via the Communications tab of your rental.
Ideally you would calculate your profit before renting. If there is some doubt, it's common practice to hold onto your coins until they are worth more. A lot of the people who rent are speculating on prices. As well as there can be deals out there if the rig owner has set it low enough.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
I was a renter, and how to contact the owner rigs? because according to my calculations, the rental price is too high, and it does not make up for but make me a little loss, if anyone knows how to get profit from mining rigs, let me know by send message with pm or  answer here!
Just a reminder -- we have an eu-de01.miningrigrentals.com proxy up to help alleviate some load on our eu-01 proxy and improve latency for users in that area Wink

BTW great web service!!
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Just a reminder -- we have an eu-de01.miningrigrentals.com proxy up to help alleviate some load on our eu-01 proxy and improve latency for users in that area Wink
Hi, some times i see an "xnonce" at the miner, what's this? how it works? and the most important, how can i set up it if i would like configure nicehash as my first pool...  Shocked
Thanks
Extranonce subscribe (xnonce) is an optimization for coin switching services such as nicehash.

If you are renting the rig there is nothing that you need to do to initiate extranonce subscribe (xnonce). It is automatic and will work with pools designed to take advantage of it! Just make sure that the rig you rent says 'xnonce".

If you are the owner of the rig, your miner software must be capable of extranonce subscribe and you may need to activate it in the MMR pool field by adding xnsub similar to this stratum+tcp://us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333#xnsub. It depends on your miner software.

Thank you, now it works!

I'm mining at nicehash using the mrr tools, it's great...  Cheesy
Activity: 235
Hi, some times i see an "xnonce" at the miner, what's this? how it works? and the most important, how can i set up it if i would like configure nicehash as my first pool...  Shocked
Thanks
Extranonce subscribe (xnonce) is an optimization for coin switching services such as nicehash.

If you are renting the rig there is nothing that you need to do to initiate extranonce subscribe (xnonce). It is automatic and will work with pools designed to take advantage of it! Just make sure that the rig you rent says 'xnonce".

If you are the owner of the rig, your miner software must be capable of extranonce subscribe and you may need to activate it in the MMR pool field by adding xnsub similar to this stratum+tcp://us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333#xnsub. It depends on your miner software.
Thanks
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
To all renters..

PLEASE READ YOUR COMMUNICATION TABS!!!

Also please learn how to set difficulties to your pools and how to properly set them up for God's sake.

Nobody reads the Descriptions or follows difficulty advise thinking large rentals work like freaking single S5's.. UGH.
The biggest issue that MRR presently has is Nicehash re-sellers.

That's the biggest problem I've been facing lately. I'm avoiding using MRR because of that.
There could be a simple solution for that. Logic doesn't sound hard tbh.

Make them verify that those miners are theirs, and not rented from NH?

That is a bit difficult.

verification would take to long the only way really i see MRR stoping NH resellers would to be find out what NH ip addresses are and ban them

We're working on a solution.

Though I would like to iterate that, a rig that is hashing for the owner when not rented, as in it shows hash on their graph when not during a rental period and for more then a few hours means the rig is highly likely going to work well for you.
Rigs and their owners who have set their pool configs at MRR are going to be better performing, have less issues less refunds, and they aren't likely going to be NH orders, since NH orders hash rate varies wildly to such point it stops for hours. And if their graphs showed this, then well it's not a stable rig.

I would like to also announce a new proxy server location. We have added one in Germany, eu-de01.miningrigrentals.com If your connection/ping to the new server is better, we advise you to switch, this would probably be true for our customers east of Germany.
Activity: 735
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
verification would take to long the only way really i see MRR stoping NH resellers would to be find out what NH ip addresses are and ban them
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

That's the biggest problem I've been facing lately. I'm avoiding using MRR because of that.
There could be a simple solution for that. Logic doesn't sound hard tbh.

Make them verify that those miners are theirs, and not rented from NH?
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Things seem better again. The other day they refunded me some from a (another) bad renter, out of their pocket, even though it should have come out of the renter's pocket, so kudos on that part.

Is there a way to block bad or stupid renters? I have a few people that keep renting my rigs and always set incorrect difficulty and then never use my help via the communications system. Then when the rental is not working well, they get a big refund (even though my rigs were used the whole time and were not going to backup pools, and lower my scores. Maybe they do it on purpose?

I try to do my best to help renters and misinformed people, even directly trying to help with their specific pools but some people just don't 'get it'..

Can we block these guys yet?

TY

At this time you cannot block renters from renting your rigs. Though we may look into adding this feature.

Nicehash re-seller rigs make up 95% of our ticket volume on a daily basis due to the difficulty requirements that nicehash has, and due to these re-sellers not using fixed orders to fulfill the rentals.

We're going to be taking an active stance against these types of actions as it is providing the worst possible experience for our renters.
Pages:
Jump to: