Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 18. (Read 71089 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Is there a way to rent Hash power from miningrigrentals.com to Mine ETH?

Nope.

You can only rent directly from a rig owner. (Such as myself)  Grin

What is your rental rate? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

Nope.

You can only rent directly from a rig owner. (Such as myself)  Grin
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Extra time or extra hash rates are perfectly fine if your rig is underperforming. People just have to understand that the instant averages are pretty much useless. They are always off .  It's all about the actual hash rate you see and the final end results/hash rate actually received.

On another note, if BTCminersdotinfo (rig owner on MRR) is reading this:
STOP EFFING DROPPING YOUR PRICES ON YOUR SHTTY RENTALS@!!!!

He is killing everyone's rentals by driving the market to the bottom because his rigs are utter SHEYT. They are always unreliable and lower than purchased hash rates. He can barely speak english when you ask him a question and never delivers his promises to fix it.
He constantly re-creates his rigs because after a few rentals they are all in the red. POS rig owner.. VAFFANCULO.
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Good site but worse at support ...

advise if u have a problems with your ring(avg speed) DO NOT GIVE Extend Rental Time it is in vain!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately your extra hours still didn't fully compensate the renter for the missing hash. The difference was refunded
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Good site but worse at support ...

advise if u have a problems with your ring(avg speed) DO NOT GIVE Extend Rental Time it is in vain!!!!!!!!!!
Does MRR have vip Member area?
or
Exclusive fee for Rig owner if they have high rent volume?

We do not. All renters and rig owners are treated the same
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Does MRR have vip Member area?
or
Exclusive fee for Rig owner if they have high rent volume?
It is stated in our Help center in many places that all rentals must be requested for review within the 12 hour period after the rental ended. We do not have any system to automatically credit back losses, all reviews are manual.

What happens if the ticket is submitted within 12 hours but the review isn't done until after 12 hours have passed?

We manually review every completed rental, regardless if a ticket is opened or not, within that 12 hour window. The 12 hour windows is there in case you dispute our review.

We will always remain completely open to re-review rentals and issue appropriate credits or refunds as needed if we made a mistake in the review.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
It is stated in our Help center in many places that all rentals must be requested for review within the 12 hour period after the rental ended. We do not have any system to automatically credit back losses, all reviews are manual.

What happens if the ticket is submitted within 12 hours but the review isn't done until after 12 hours have passed?
I stated everything before correctly. No need to beat more on it .

And my miners were shut down and marked 'unavailable' which has NEVER happened before this and I sure as heck didn't do it myself.

I don't care though, I put the warning out for others to pay better attention to your rentals and it's up to them.

Since MRR does not have any REAL presence on the biggest Bitcoin discussion forum in the world (this one) it tells me all I need to know.

we have a decent presence here Wink
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
I stated everything before correctly. No need to beat more on it .

And my miners were shut down and marked 'unavailable' which has NEVER happened before this and I sure as heck didn't do it myself.

I don't care though, I put the warning out for others to pay better attention to your rentals and it's up to them.

Since MRR does not have any REAL presence on the biggest Bitcoin discussion forum in the world (this one) it tells me all I need to know.
Activity: 70
Merit: 19
i rented for 2TH but i only getting around 10-15GH/s. whats happening? what should i do here?

Please open a ticket with support so we can diagnose the issue, or cancel the rental if the rig is not running right.
BE CAREFUL GUYS!

Rented rigs that underperform due to 'RIG' issues are not being credit back from MRR!!

I have rented a bunch over the past week and most are 5-25% below purchased hash rates, and when I start a ticket with their support,
they cite totally BS reasons:

POOL related issues (Yet other rentals at the same time, same service and my own miners are 100%+ on the same pool... Hmmmm..)
The review period of 12 hours has passed.. (Really? The system is supposed to automatically credit back losses, so how did a 25% loss not get credited??)
They claim a below 10% less than purchased hash rate is 'ACCEPTABLE'.. (Since when is a 10% loss acceptable to ANYONE? )

Also my own miners have been hashing about 5-10% slower when pointed to the MRR proxy than going directly to a pool.

IMO they are 'eating' up that 5-10 for their own profits, and are keeping all the losses and credits that are supposed to go back to a renter as pure profit for their
books.

BEWARE!!

ps. They used to be good until about a month or two ago...
Did BETARIGS owners and 'support' take over MRR?Huh They are acting almost the same.

This user requested refunds that were due to pool issues, well after the 12 hour holding period for rentals elapsed. It is stated in our Help center in many places that all rentals must be requested for review within the 12 hour period after the rental ended. We do not have any system to automatically credit back losses, all reviews are manual. We reviewed this persons rental(s) yes more then one and determined that the issues were pool related and not related to the mis-operation of the rig owner.
It's not possible to "eat" any portion of the hashrate pointed to your pool, all hashrate goes to your pool and we have no access to your pool. Any hashrate difference is usually due to there being too much latency between you and your pool destination. This fact is why we allow a 10% deviation. However these factors are out of our or the rig owners control. You assume these risks when you chose to rent a rig with a slim profit margin.

As an example,
-
Clearly ticket was opened 12 hours after the end of the rental. All of his requests were of being late for any additional review, except one which we did credit him for.

Update: The user seems to have issues at other rental service nicehash as well, I don't know if he had rentals at any of the same times as here. But, his posts tells me he does not understand the difficulty of running a rental business.
Just BEWARE of the latest BS MRR is hashing out. They also decided to shut down my rigs being hosted there as an 'FU' to me for stating the facts in here.

Very professional *NOT*.

We have done nothing to your rigs. Please indicate to me what you are referring to?
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Just BEWARE of the latest BS MRR is hashing out. They also decided to shut down my rigs being hosted there as an 'FU' to me for stating the facts in here.

Very professional *NOT*.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
same here, i rented rigs from this site and so far i only recieve -/+ 1-5% of the mining hash power and its understandable. maybe its just the pool you are connecting to which have a problem on the time you are connected to them
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
most likelly you rented from a out of your country ... and also it takes about 5-15 mins before you can see the hashing rate jump up

i rent all of my rigs out on this site and unless there out of the us and in like germany or what not they usually drop or go up about 1-5% i have a 1.5TH's rig and also a 60gh/s rig as well as my x11 and scrypt rigs

i think it must be a  pool connection issue
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
i rented for 2TH but i only getting around 10-15GH/s. whats happening? what should i do here?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
this site is really good for people who have miners and do not have interesting in mining because of the diffeculty
Pages:
Jump to: