Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 19. (Read 71089 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
BE CAREFUL GUYS!

Rented rigs that underperform due to 'RIG' issues are not being credit back from MRR!!

I have rented a bunch over the past week and most are 5-25% below purchased hash rates, and when I start a ticket with their support,
they cite totally BS reasons:

POOL related issues (Yet other rentals at the same time, same service and my own miners are 100%+ on the same pool... Hmmmm..)
The review period of 12 hours has passed.. (Really? The system is supposed to automatically credit back losses, so how did a 25% loss not get credited??)
They claim a below 10% less than purchased hash rate is 'ACCEPTABLE'.. (Since when is a 10% loss acceptable to ANYONE? )

Also my own miners have been hashing about 5-10% slower when pointed to the MRR proxy than going directly to a pool.

IMO they are 'eating' up that 5-10 for their own profits, and are keeping all the losses and credits that are supposed to go back to a renter as pure profit for their
books.

BEWARE!!

ps. They used to be good until about a month or two ago...
Did BETARIGS owners and 'support' take over MRR?Huh They are acting almost the same.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Hi
How i must proceed to enable xnonce on my rented ring ?
If you are renting the rig there is nothing that you need to do to initiate extranonce subscribe (xnonce). It is automatic and will work with pools designed to take advantage of it! Just make sure that the rig you rent says 'xnonce".

If you are the owner of the rig, your miner software must be capable of extranonce subscribe and you may need to activate it in the MMR pool field by adding xnsub similar to this stratum+tcp://us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333#xnsub. It depends on your miner software.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi
How i must proceed to enable xnonce on my rented ring ?
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Hey all -- this is the admin 'merc' at MRR. It has come to my attention that there was no easy way to contact us if you didn't have an account, as our ticket system only worked for logged in users.

I would like to sincerely apologize for this oversight, and wanted everyone to know that we added some contact information to the site in order to make things easier for you Wink

You can find all of the contact methods on this page: https://www.miningrigrentals.com/help

Thanks!
Activity: 193
I have issues with your proxy's. When my miners are connected through your proxy the pool ( tried eligius and antpool) will request work restart every ~40 s. This makes my rig slow down. Also it started 2-3 weeks ago and I have tried all of your proxies. Also does this under rent. I have been in contact with support but he told me that its not mmr problem but it is the pools or my internet connection, but that's bs*. Never had this happend to me, have +100mb connection in EU. And when I connect directly to the pool it runs normal, no work restart requests all the time. So have you encountered other users have the same problem? I'm not using MMR any more because of it, it make the rig run ~10% slower so no point. PM me for further talk.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The prices of the rigs are too high! You loose your money.
The rigs should cost quite the half of the nowaday cost to have a profit.
Or another solution is to rent a rig for free and on the earning you can take the 80%.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
as a pool owner and operator I like this service - they do a good job and I like their interface. It's much better to simply have money deposited there than the interface that betarigs uses uses when you have to pay right before renting.

however - steer clear of this machine. https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/20829

The owner of the rig blamed my pool when in fact there are over 100 other machines connected to the stratum server and I'm renting three other servers (from mingrigrentals) connected to the same port and worker name as this machine above but the owner of the rig won't admit his machine is down - that's too bad - I have had many good rental experienced here with machines from txsteve being the best I have ever rented.

I was catching up on the thread and saw this, thx dude  Smiley

Activity: 28
Many new interface features have been added. Including the X11 homepage button and several stats/graphs. Let us know your thoughts!

I'm going to point my rigs here for some time and see if anyone's looking
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Hey there,
I have developed a Windows Vista / 7 Gadget that will
show you the actual power of your miningrigrentals.com Rig on your Desktop.

Just enter the Rig-ID.

Features:
- Show Mining Power: 5 min, 30 min, 60 min
- Show if your rig is rented
- Colored Alert with optional Soundwarning if hashrate below threshold
- !UPDATE! Show colored RPI

FOR WINDOWS 8 AND 10
First install this to enable Gadgets on newer Windows Versions:
http://8gadgetpack.net/

Preview:

Download:
Download (dropbox.com)
Activity: 28
Need option to extend rent time (not for free like donation extention), some people is asking about it, they do want to continue use this particulare rig and they dont to find any other. I extend time, renter gets bill, he does pay or not and due to this still mining or stop mining.

Average hash of the each rent. We need this to be able to calculate donation time accurate. Even better to make this calculation automatically, We have adv hash, we will have avarage, so we can get how many hours I owe to the renter. Very simple ))

Thanks for great service!
Activity: 14
It's good. would be great to be able to renew a contract before the current one expire.
Activity: 235
Greetings!  

Thank you MRR. It is such a great service. My only suggestion would be to have "Rig Offline Notifications" of only my Available rigs.

Happy mining
Activity: 142
Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017
scrypt rentals are still a bit pricey after litecoin halving . Will wait for prices to fall below 0.0002.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
sites working for me

good for you . it was down at the time of my post .

sometimes i get like you ......... use proxy or VPN
Activity: 758
sites working for me

good for you . it was down at the time of my post .
Activity: 735
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 758
Activity: 735
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
ive noticed sometimes its a connection issue between mrr and your pools your pointing to

i was having issues keeping my miners connected to multipool.us

my rigs are offline right now due to working on a car so im not sure if mrr is down or not
Activity: 672
am i only one having connection problems? half of my miners show MRR as dead
Activity: 70
Merit: 19
Owner of MiningRigRentals
The homepage is looping and bugged. Is it still used for rentals?

Yeah, indeed its broken ... I prefer NiceHash.com ...

Thanks, I will give it a look.

We have over 1000 rentals a day. We're approaching 625,000 total rentals in just over a third.
Other sites don't give you hashrate graphs like ours, or a hashrate guarantee (limited to rig issues)
Pages:
Jump to: