Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 9. (Read 71089 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 19
Owner of MiningRigRentals
We are currently live. If you have any issues, please open a ticket.
Activity: 132
Merit: 130
We're back up!

We'll be processing tickets as fast as we can.. please be patient, we'll make sure everyone is compensated properly for any missing hash from their rentals
We're turning things on slowly and monitoring.. should be fully functional barring any issues in the next hour or 2
We have all nodes online (not yet active to public) and are running internal tests to make sure there are no issues. ETA: Soon!
We're optimistically looking at 3-4 hours. We have everything restored and current minus the web node.
We technically could turn on mining now, but are waiting until we can give everyone control over their pools before doing so
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Current situation?

Glad to hear you won't shut off. Would be great if you could set date of release after issue. Update your social media accounts. Being uncertain to the future is the worse scenario we can imagine.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
We're definitely not shutting off Wink
ogv
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
We're working around the clock here and running on little to no sleep (not that it matters to you guys, I understand Cheesy)

I really appreciate your posts. But an ETA would be nice nevertheless. I'm probably not the only one who has to find some alternative if this lasts much longer...

What should be those alternatives ? Nicehash ? I dont know another kind of such services like mrr. So it would be really sad if they shut off.
We're getting pretty close -- unless we hit another setback we're looking at sometime in the next 5hrs. Again, we've not had to restore from this level before, so this is just a very rough estimate.. but we are definitely making good progress.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
We're working around the clock here and running on little to no sleep (not that it matters to you guys, I understand Cheesy)

I really appreciate your posts. But an ETA would be nice nevertheless. I'm probably not the only one who has to find some alternative if this lasts much longer...

All balances are safe, we had some major hdd issues with our main node and are having to rebuild quite a bit of it. But, again, all balances are safe -- we have all of the hot wallets as well as the database secured.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
first outage in 2 years or so, I am confident that they will get everything fixed -- not even worried about it, just be patient --  turn your computer off, stop clicking around, go read a book, when you're done it'll be back up
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
are the balance on our accounts save?

Another update here:
So the whole raid for web was toast. All balances are secure (just to get that out of the way) -- we're rebuilding the web OS now.
Still no official ETA yet, but soon(tm)
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Escrow Service
are the balance on our accounts save?
Activity: 70
Merit: 19
Owner of MiningRigRentals
We are diligently working on it. I have not slept in two days now.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
regular updates are much appreciated & good luck with restoring the website!
think my rig was in the middle of a rent when MRR went down; wonder how'll that be handled!
Taking much longer than original anticipated -- we're still working on it
Another update here:
So the whole raid for web was toast. All balances are secure (just to get that out of the way) -- we're rebuilding the web OS now.
Still no official ETA yet, but soon(tm)
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
cool keep up the good work MRR once you guys are back online and running gotta check my rentals to see if there still offline
Pages:
Jump to: