Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 7. (Read 71089 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
that coin is a scrypt coin so any scrypt miner would work for you
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i wanna rent some rigs for mining tradecoinv2 (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tradecoin-v2/)

what rig should i rent to mine it?

newbie please help
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
i need help to cancel a rental order because the miner is not working  know what you guy want to do is provided me partial refund eve if the miner that i rent not working please cancel order please Marcboy1

I would first send a message to the owner first. At least with me, I always credit more time back to the renter.  If one of my rigs goes down, I'm going to make it up + some just for the inconvenience.

If the Owner does not respond, create a ticket and MRR will credit all lost time.

Again, I would ask to give the owner a shop to fix it. Just me tho.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
i need help to cancel a rental order because the miner is not working  know what you guy want to do is provided me partial refund eve if the miner that i rent not working please cancel order please Marcboy1
You need to open a support ticket on MRR--they are usually very quick to respond.
Activity: 42
Activity: 36
hi,
is it possible to determine roi?
Activity: 560
The my Rigs page is painful. Can you please update it to a table view to include ALL my rigs.

for the love of sweet baby Jesus.

I'm sick and tired of spending 10 minutes bouncing back and forth just to monitor and update my rig pricing. Please make this one page.....
Having one page for all algos would be great.  You guys keep up the good work!

I always talk about your website specifically as a way to control a very Asics. for things like that you guy do a great job.  I have used the renting aspects also and had people rent our rigs, and those are also handled in an awesome way.
Activity: 918
The my Rigs page is painful. Can you please update it to a table view to include ALL my rigs.

I'm sick and tired of spending 10 minutes bouncing back and forth just to monitor and update my rig pricing. Please make this one page.....
Having one page for all algos would be great.  You guys keep up the good work!

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
I'm actually spoke about your website several times. not for the fact that people can make money off of mining there or renting their mining rig. But by the fact that it can be used to control the output of various rigs to the input of various mining pools, rather than going in and using SSH or some other method a protocol

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi guys i have a question.
Is it possible to mine an private sha256d Coin with a miner on mmr without an miningpool? Only the wallet on my own home computer?
If yes pls tell me how
Activity: 735
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I'd like to announce some new features on MRR!!!

We have enabled IPv6 on all of our proxy servers, this includes connecting to MRR via IPv6 and as well as connecting to a remote pool.
This allows our users to have the option to utilize the newer IP protocol for better latency to our servers and other pools.

Announcing our NEW MRR-POOL system:
We have re-worked our pool system to increase the usability and added new algorithm options, X11 and sha256, along with scrypt.
Just as before, add mrr-pool as a pool or use the dialog to add the pool, (all other settings are automatic) and your rig or rental will mine at MRR-POOL.
You will receive your payout in BTC to your MRR account from our system according to our payout schedule.

If you are not directly interested in the pool service, we suggest that you use mrr-pool as a backup pool in case your goes offline.

We've made other efforts to reduce the amount of transaction fee we charge.

We're always actively working on new features, stay tuned.
If you have any suggestions on things to add, change or make better, drop us a line.

very cool ive been using the scrypt one for a while and was like i hope they add more coins once i get enough dash on my pool to cash out i will be pointing my x11 miner here as well as sha256
Activity: 70
Merit: 19
Owner of MiningRigRentals
I'd like to announce some new features on MRR!!!

We have enabled IPv6 on all of our proxy servers, this includes connecting to MRR via IPv6 and as well as connecting to a remote pool.
This allows our users to have the option to utilize the newer IP protocol for better latency to our servers and other pools.

Announcing our NEW MRR-POOL system:
We have re-worked our pool system to increase the usability and added new algorithm options, X11 and sha256, along with scrypt.
Just as before, add mrr-pool as a pool or use the dialog to add the pool, (all other settings are automatic) and your rig or rental will mine at MRR-POOL.
You will receive your payout in BTC to your MRR account from our system according to our payout schedule.

If you are not directly interested in the pool service, we suggest that you use mrr-pool as a backup pool in case your goes offline.

We've made other efforts to reduce the amount of transaction fee we charge.

We're always actively working on new features, stay tuned.
If you have any suggestions on things to add, change or make better, drop us a line.
You should give renter protection or support on rentals in witch a rig don't work with p2pool nodes  Sad
 Because it's the renter the one who is paying from his wallet and that is harmed  Shocked

We don't support p2pool.
Most may work, others don't report correct hashrates, but are working otherwise.
And yes, its possible a rig doesn't work with any p2pool.

If you have a particular rental I can take a look at I'd be glad to check out if there is anything we can do.
Activity: 496
 You should give renter protection or support on rentals in witch a rig don't work with p2pool nodes  Sad
 Because it's the renter the one who is paying from his wallet and that is harmed  Shocked
I've asked in a help ticket a couple different times, but considering there doesn't seem any one public place to contact MRR, PLEASE for the love of god add the ability to send workers to MRR and possibly to pools. This is a VERY VERY big deal for people that manage multiple rigs. If you have two it's pretty easy to see which goes down, but if you have 40-50 and you deploy a new piece of software that isn't very stable you have to see what's happening to your workers.

This is a huge deal and costs a lot of time hunting down broken rigs. The password field isn't even used for MRR, this could be used for a worker name. There are a lot of ways to do this. It doesn't matter if you can see all your workers if you don't know which PCs the stats are actually connected to.

I've implemented a feature in your rig's main display page, under the workers tab:
It will show the password used to connect for that worker.
This should help to display which miners you are running are connected.
It will omit the default password of 'x' though.

-
We're always making improvements to the site. If you have any suggestions, let me know.
Activity: 216
Merit: 252
ok sorry but that is = to 26.13 usd it would cost me about 87 dollars a month just to break even

Oh, ok. See, I knew 400-500GH/s is more what I am looking for.

If someone reads this, I am looking to rent 720 hours (a month),
of SHA256 mining, for ~$25, for several months, MRR.

Thank you anyway, cavaliersrus.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Something up at MRR? The website's response is horribly slow from multiple devices across multiple networks.

no, we just hit it with 14 different things at the same time and it is fine, must be on your end.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Go Big or Go Home.....
Something up at MRR? The website's response is horribly slow from multiple devices across multiple networks.
Pages:
Jump to: