Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 6. (Read 71089 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 19
Owner of MiningRigRentals
OK, so I just tried signing in again for the first time in a while, and got this message:

Expired Username. Account was closed due to inactivity of longer then one year. Contact support for further information (See Help Center)

Never had that happen before, anywhere...
I also never got an email that you were going to close my account.

BTW, I had to post here as this is essentially one of the only options, since you need an account to create a ticket in your system.

Also, what is the rationale for closing accounts for non-use in an era where Amazon & OpenStack cloud VMs make storage cheaper than ever?

Seriously, there are cloud storage companies GIVING AWAY GIGABYTES OF STORAGE FOR FREE -
but you guys are closing accounts without notice, and, as far as I know, pocketing any bitcoin in the account's wallet.

Doesn't make me want to continue mining with your company...
Please email us [email protected]
Just like any other site, we're the subject to attacks. Many people use weak passwords, or the same one on different sites. Closing inactive accounts increases security.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
granatgas-pool.info
hi, i have a pool, can i get listed on your website?
what must be can i do?
pool : https://granatgas-pool.info
sticker : https://granatgas-pool.info/images/gaspol.png

Regard,
Arief Dwi Nugroho
Activity: 143
Using some expensive heaters
OK, so I just tried signing in again for the first time in a while, and got this message:

Expired Username. Account was closed due to inactivity of longer then one year. Contact support for further information (See Help Center)

BTW, I had to post here as this is essentially one of the only options, since you need an account to create a ticket in your system.

Also, what is the rationale for closing accounts for non-use in an era where Amazon & OpenStack cloud VMs make storage cheaper than ever?

Seriously, there are cloud storage companies GIVING AWAY GIGABYTES OF STORAGE FOR FREE -
but you guys are closing accounts without notice, and, as far as I know, pocketing any bitcoin in the account's wallet.

Doesn't make me want to continue mining with your company...
Activity: 143
Using some expensive heaters

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
Hi guys,
Just signed up to miningrigrentals.

Watched the tutorials, read the help etc. Still, dont understand, where do you put your payout address for a rental? I can only see a section to enter a bitcoin address, ie what about other currencies. Any help appreciated!

Ps- havent rented the rig yet, just wanted to check first.

You have to point the rig at an actual pool.  MRR doesn't convert or hold any of the coins you generate with a rig; you would setup the payment address at the pool you are using.
Merit: 10
Hi guys,
Just signed up to miningrigrentals.

Watched the tutorials, read the help etc. Still, dont understand, where do you put your payout address for a rental? I can only see a section to enter a bitcoin address, ie what about other currencies. Any help appreciated!

Ps- havent rented the rig yet, just wanted to check first.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Suggestion.

Add a message to a renter when they are creating a ticket and ask the to first contact the Rig Owner.

If a renter ever contacts me about low rash rates I will always give them more time to make it at least 100%, most the time its more.

awesome! Things you should be able to do on the main overview page (1 line per rig)

Display Rental Hash rate (currently you have to go to the rental page to see it)
Enable / Disable
Edit Price (just BTC)
Edit Auto Pricing / Manual Pricing

Everything else can be done at the rig page itself.

Also, If you could add a "tweet" button where the user could send a tweet for their Rig or Rigs would be a good advertising tool.

So on My Rigs, you want to have this functionality?
I could make it so you click on a rig and a dialog opens for you to do the stuff you are listing.
I had originally planned to add a mass set price function as well.

I've been wanting to add more functionality to that page for a while, so stay tuned for more features.

I'm ready for it!

If you need someone to test some samples let me know.

A mass set for all rigs in an algo would be nice.

The fonts are just so big, you can really shrink it down and make a single rig per line and add the function to update most anything. Think of the stuff we're going to be changing daily. Available / unavailable, Auto / Manual Pricing, Pricing. Everything else could be edited in the rig edit page.

If it is rented it also nice to see what average hash and % that rental is currently getting, right now it takes like 2-3 clicks to get there.

awesome! Things you should be able to do on the main overview page (1 line per rig)

Display Rental Hash rate (currently you have to go to the rental page to see it)
Enable / Disable
Edit Price (just BTC)

Also, If you could add a "tweet" button where the user could send a tweet for their Rig or Rigs would be a good advertising tool.

So on My Rigs, you want to have this functionality?
I could make it so you click on a rig and a dialog opens for you to do the stuff you are listing.
I had originally planned to add a mass set price function as well.

I've been wanting to add more functionality to that page for a while, so stay tuned for more features.
Question,

for example, If i had a baikal miner which supports a couple different algos, is there a way to set it up so I have all algos listed and active or do I have to enable and disable everytime I want to switch?

This is also where a 1 page layout would REALLY come in handy
Any feedback on if the MRR is going to update the website so it is easier to manage multiple rigs?
If you let us know through a ticket under suggestions we would have got the message sooner.

I'll work on the ALL rigs tab for the table view.
Thanks.

Enable / Disable
Edit Price (just BTC)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Guys great job on added the new pools we can mine ourselves I won't use it till it supports gpu only coins but it is a really good start. You guys are doing a great job well done !!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
We're excited to announce a new major feature added to MiningRigRentals.

We're now able to accept Litecoin for your renting needs in addition to the already available Bitcoin.
You should have a new LTC wallet available on your account balance page, along with all appropriate settings.

You can browse, rent and setup rigs for use with LTC.

We added an auto price feature for rig owners that uses market rates and your BTC price so you don't have to set two prices.

We're also going to add Ethereum in addition very soon.

Stay tuned.

Finally. Bye bye btc transaction fees...

Really ? This is great ! I have a few litecoins stashed from when they were still cheap.
This is good news. I use the site fairly often so this is really good for me. Also I really love using the site.
Activity: 208

We're now able to accept Litecoin for your renting needs in addition to the already available Bitcoin.
You should have a new LTC wallet available on your account balance page, along with all appropriate settings.

We added an auto price feature for rig owners that uses market rates and your BTC price so you don't have to set two prices.

Stay tuned.

Finally. Bye bye btc transaction fees...
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
very cool idea there MRR cant wait for you guys to bring in more features

Stay tuned.
Any feedback on if the MRR is going to update the website so it is easier to manage multiple rigs?
If you let us know through a ticket under suggestions we would have got the message sooner.

I'll work on the ALL rigs tab for the table view.
Thanks.
Activity: 360
I love mining rentals. It makes it so easy for people like me to join in new coins. I sometimes rent to mine new coin while difficulty is low or while early miners are well rewarded.
Pages:
Jump to: