Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 10. (Read 71089 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 130
We have all backups restored and are presently working to restore functionality to the web. Still don't have an exact ETA, but I'll keep this thread up to date as we make progress
We're working on adding equihash, but there are severe issues with existing mining software. We lack resources due to a severe downturn in rental volumes lately for any quick solution to the issues. We have completed major changes to our website to support this algorithm, however getting a miner to work on our proxy/pool service is the next step, which we will be working on.

site down?    been acting funny since yesterday..   Sad
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/miningrigrentals.com

We're aware of an issue with our main db node and are working to restore it as quickly as possible

Apologies for the inconvenience

Any updates?

We replaced one of the bad drives in the main RAID array, but ran into a slight hiccup. I don't have an exact ETA, but it shouldn't be too much longer -- again, extremely sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
We're working on adding equihash, but there are severe issues with existing mining software. We lack resources due to a severe downturn in rental volumes lately for any quick solution to the issues. We have completed major changes to our website to support this algorithm, however getting a miner to work on our proxy/pool service is the next step, which we will be working on.

We're aware of an issue with our main db node and are working to restore it as quickly as possible

Any updates?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

o hey, quick response lol.

good enough, thx! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Activity: 70
Merit: 19
Owner of MiningRigRentals

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
still no equihash (zcash) ?

shame ..
Gutted, Miningrigrentals is my go to place usually for rentals, disappointed I can't find any equihash rentals, not a huge fan of nicehash as it is just too time consuming.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I have been contemplating renting mining rigs for x11 algorithm.
Have looked at few more options and looking at this one now.
Can someone update me with their experience at MRR.
Additionally, how to choose the right rigs to rent?
Activity: 27
How about option to block certain users (prevent them from renting your rig(s)), could you add that one please.
Thanks. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
still no equihash (zcash) ?

shame ..
Announcement:

We've added a Daily Income Graph for rig owners. It is located on your Rig configuration screen.
It's purpose it to let you visualize how well you are doing with your rig on MRR.

We've also added a new section to our settings page.
The new Account History tab lets you see current active login sessions, as well as your login history.
Also it will list account related history, such as when config items were changed.
These new security related features will help you keep track of your account in an even more sophisticated way,
and increase the overall security of your account.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Soo, what is the thought-process of people renting from MRR then trying to send to Nicehash at a 30% price loss?? Are people really that stupid!?

Every day there is at least one person trying this and wondering why it does not work. (also the fact they are clueless in how to set it up properly).
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Question abbout renting a rig
Do i must be online with my computer(that means conected to miningrigrentals.com and pool) that work is done proper with no disconecting?
or can i simply close website(miningrigrentals.com) and mining is going on?

You do not need to have the website open at all.
Activity: 13
Question abbout renting a rig
Do i must be online with my computer(that means conected to miningrigrentals.com and pool) that work is done proper with no disconecting?
or can i simply close website(miningrigrentals.com) and mining is going on?
I don't understand, Why should I pay 0.5BTC for 5Hours if it says i can make 0.5btc from mining in 5hours
So i just get the same amount back as I paid. Sometimes even less.

And why should someone rent his rig if he makes less BTC from renting then he could mine.

No profit at all.
If you don't feel you will make a profit, then you are by no means obliged to do so.
Many of our renters mine altcoins, and wait till they are worth more. Buy low sell high, in this case buying is done by mining the coins. In other words speculating on the price.
In other instances, some rigs are profitable to rent.

Also keep in mind rig owners are trying to make a profit as well.
Activity: 2
I don't understand, Why should I pay 0.5BTC for 5Hours if it says i can make 0.5btc from mining in 5hours
So i just get the same amount back as I paid. Sometimes even less.

And why should someone rent his rig if he makes less BTC from renting then he could mine.

No profit at all.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Guys at MRR, why are rentals priced the same as mine but with much lower RPI listed before my own rentals!?!?
They used to be below .

We haven't changed anything. So I don't know for sure. I'll look into it.

check to make sure that you have not clicked any of the column headers.  do not forget that the layout is based on you and your behavior on the site.  you may have them listing by another filter than before, such as price or RPI

You might be onto something.
The default way the rigs are shown when selecting the Rigs tab then the algo, is incorrectly sorted.
Even if I click 'Price' it improperly places the lower score rigs higher than higher scored rigs.

We don't sort by RPI in that manner currently.

So then why does it place a same-priced rental with a low RPI, higher than a rental with a much higher RPI??

Also, just for other's FYI, there have been quite a few clueless renters on there who had no clue how to setup their pools and even trying to mine scrypt with SHA256 rentals, so watch out for them. Just had one now that is a new account and doesn't seem to have a clue how to mine, yet won't take instructions and can't understand directions. UGH.

Dunno about the Scam accusations, but their Support is pretty one-sided nowadays and doesn't seem to do proper research into issues with renters claiming problems with rigs.
Pages:
Jump to: