Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos! - page 8. (Read 71089 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
ok sorry but that is = to 26.13 usd it would cost me about 87 dollars a month just to break even

Oh, ok. See, I knew 400-500GH/s is more what I am looking for.

If someone reads this, I am looking to rent 720 hours (a month),
of SHA256 mining, for ~$25, for several months, MRR.

Thank you anyway, cavaliersrus.

What would do with this? There s no way you can make profit suck a small hash.

I don't think he understands how miners work. At 500GH/s current going rate is roughly $10 a month,  but nobody is going to dedicate a miner to it as power usage would cost MUCH more even. If they have free power. Maybe.

Why doesn't he buy a cheap Antminer S3+ for like $30-40 and mine themselves? Would make MUCH more sense.
Activity: 216
Merit: 252
my rig is based in the us ..

the rig will run as long as you want it to run for

but first i need to know how much per month you would like to rent the rig out for

like i said this miner is a 900 gh/s miner running on around 1200 watts

just tell me how much in btc per 30 day's you would like to rent it for so i can get the miner setup within the next day or 2

I propose you to pay 25 euros per month (0.033BTC at Coinbase as we speak, 1BTC=$783.25).
Here, my email, [email protected], if you want to send me where is your rig at MRR.

Tell me.

Here, the pools:
http://www.mineblocks.eu/
http://theminingpool.mine.nu

if you want to test them.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
ok sorry but that is = to 26.13 usd it would cost me about 87 dollars a month just to break even

Oh, ok. See, I knew 400-500GH/s is more what I am looking for.

If someone reads this, I am looking to rent 720 hours (a month),
of SHA256 mining, for ~$25, for several months, MRR.

Thank you anyway, cavaliersrus.

What would do with this? There s no way you can make profit suck a small hash.
Activity: 70
Merit: 19
Owner of MiningRigRentals
I've asked in a help ticket a couple different times, but considering there doesn't seem any one public place to contact MRR, PLEASE for the love of god add the ability to send workers to MRR and possibly to pools. This is a VERY VERY big deal for people that manage multiple rigs. If you have two it's pretty easy to see which goes down, but if you have 40-50 and you deploy a new piece of software that isn't very stable you have to see what's happening to your workers.

This is a huge deal and costs a lot of time hunting down broken rigs. The password field isn't even used for MRR, this could be used for a worker name. There are a lot of ways to do this. It doesn't matter if you can see all your workers if you don't know which PCs the stats are actually connected to.

Yes, we will investigate adding this, or similar feature to show more worker statistics and will let you know of its status.
Thanks.
david i have a  antminer s2 that runs about 900 GH's that if you pay the electric for it you can keep it going with that

it runs on about 1200 watts if you would like to do this let me know what you would be willing to pay in btc for the miner to run here at my house as it has been shut down for the past 2 months

i live in central missouri where power runs around .10 - .14 per kilowatt hour

you can rent it for the month or by the day if you would like just let me know and i will have you rent the rig threw MRR

Sure, cavaliersrus! Exactly what I need.

On MRR, I am CaliforniaDreaming, now renting this rig for +220 hours more.
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/21303

But I am willing to start renting your S2 now, per month, so it is not
hassle for me, for 720 hours, as long as you keep it rolling. Smiley

You tell me, your price and when you want to start.

Thank you, everybody, especially at MRR, great site, really.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
my rig is based in the us ..

the rig will run as long as you want it to run for

but first i need to know how much per month you would like to rent the rig out for

like i said this miner is a 900 gh/s miner running on around 1200 watts

just tell me how much in btc per 30 day's you would like to rent it for so i can get the miner setup within the next day or 2
Hello MiningRigRentals' community, Om's dev here.

Glad to share with you:

[ANN] Om Micro Currency | For Christianity.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-om-micro-currency-for-christianity-and-all-arts-1688319

Om for Women
http://lordjesuschrist.wix.com/the-site

I hope the read will interest you.

-

In addition, I plan to rent non-stop 500Gh/s of SHA256, to keep Om up, at least, till I
can buy gear myself, you understood, or a GenesisMining/GreatNorthData contract.

If a renter is willing to help that, he can PM me here.

Thank you, have a great day, everyone.
david i have a  antminer s2 that runs about 900 GH's that if you pay the electric for it you can keep it going with that

it runs on about 1200 watts if you would like to do this let me know what you would be willing to pay in btc for the miner to run here at my house as it has been shut down for the past 2 months

i live in central missouri where power runs around .10 - .14 per kilowatt hour

you can rent it for the month or by the day if you would like just let me know and i will have you rent the rig threw MRR
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
some ideas as a rig owner that may be useful to have:

1) modify prices of all rig at once
2) enable/disable rigs on the "rig operational panel"
3) cancel a rental
4) how much time to extend to renters incase of any downtime (time extension in minutes instead of hours, e.g. 15mins instead of 0.25hours)
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
I've asked in a help ticket a couple different times, but considering there doesn't seem any one public place to contact MRR, PLEASE for the love of god add the ability to send workers to MRR and possibly to pools. This is a VERY VERY big deal for people that manage multiple rigs. If you have two it's pretty easy to see which goes down, but if you have 40-50 and you deploy a new piece of software that isn't very stable you have to see what's happening to your workers.

This is a huge deal and costs a lot of time hunting down broken rigs. The password field isn't even used for MRR, this could be used for a worker name. There are a lot of ways to do this. It doesn't matter if you can see all your workers if you don't know which PCs the stats are actually connected to.
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
I like your service very much. Is it possible to extend the rent time? For example: i rent a miner and after my time is over someone new rent that miner. But the miner do good work and i want to extend that time without waiting for time ending.
I would like to announce that we have updated an important part of our website with new and better design.
We have made improvements to the balance page.

We have split up the balance page to provide a more clear distinction about the function of the page.
There is now the balance page, showing an overview of your total balance, any pending amounts and your default deposit address.
The transaction history is on its own separate page now. This allows the table to become useful even down to smaller screen sizes.

There is now a new feature, deposit address page.
On this page, you can add more then just the default deposit address, adding increased functionality for security, accounting, anonymity.
It also includes a detail page, where you can set a label for a deposit address.

Please let us know what you think about the new and improved pages.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Not helping in the recovery account.
I write emails and nothing
Hello
I would like to warn users MINING RIG RENTALS that the site is not protected properly registered users of the hirers.
The day 16-11-2016 someone hacked my account and stole 0.008000000 sat.
He changed the password. When I wrote to the support they wrote back that the account has not been used for over a year and remove it, I'll just add that I used it on the same day 16-11 -2016 year since morning.
                                                                  REGARDS

We have features like 2FA to prevent people from hacking your account. It's important to run anti virus software on your computer to prevent these people from gaining your passwords.
We have other features in our settings page / account history where you review to catch unauthorized access.
Let us know and we'll take actions to get your account back if in event you are hacked.

Which I did. However, I waited over an hour for your response which did not come.
Please see this image

I provided service to you for this issue, and yet we get a hateful message here?
I don't understand.

Just answering the email letting us know that you changed your password and everything would have been fine.
I don't know where you come up with is writing that your account is not used for a year. My message to you is indicated in the image.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello
I would like to warn users MINING RIG RENTALS that the site is not protected properly registered users of the hirers.
The day 16-11-2016 someone hacked my account and stole 0.008000000 sat.
He changed the password. When I wrote to the support they wrote back that the account has not been used for over a year and remove it, I'll just add that I used it on the same day 16-11 -2016 year since morning.
                                                                  REGARDS
We are currently live. If you have any issues, please open a ticket.

Admin should look at this website . there are some rig owners wanting scam. after I paid then They seems offline or cut down their hashrate under 50% hashing power and waste my time for another renting .

We refund any rental that is under advertised, as we always have.
Please open a ticket with us if there is any issue, and we'll take care of it.

I opened 2 tickets about 20 minutes nut no reply from admin
my username: GPUMINER333

We respond to tickets as soon as we can.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Admin should look at this website . there are some rig owners wanting scam. after I paid then They seems offline or cut down their hashrate under 50% hashing power and waste my time for another renting .

I opened 2 tickets about 20 minutes nut no reply from admin
my username: GPUMINER333

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Pages:
Jump to: