Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 109. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
FYI:   Smiley

Looks like Mint is out of maintenance on cryptsy.

Cool

Good things, took them long enough  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
FYI:   Smiley

Looks like Mint is out of maintenance on cryptsy.

Cool
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
ShapeShift has added a buy/sell feature to the real time market data website CoinCap.io! You can now buy or sell Mintcoin straight from the market data website. Learn more about this here: http://bit.ly/1UVFZ7m

Good stuff!

I was wondering, though, if the limit could be raised for buying MINT. Currently it is hovering around ~0.03-0.05 BTC.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Follow us on our new account ShapeShift.com
ShapeShift has added a buy/sell feature to the real time market data website CoinCap.io! You can now buy or sell Mintcoin straight from the market data website. Learn more about this here: http://bit.ly/1UVFZ7m

Activity: 425
Many month after the mintpal disaster I got my MINT's back , about 11M , via that recovery section on the mintpal site itself .
Mintpal still has a site?

It is not online anymore , the domain seems to be for sale . I got mine back a year ago , only the MINT's , I had also another one , which I did not get back : MIN

Thats too bad. I knew it was happening; however can only rely on 3rd party sources and my conversations with their developers at the time. (I never have mint on the exchanges unless I am getting ready to make a transaction)

One of the reasons I love Mint so much is how fast the verification process is between exchange and wallet in combination of the minting capacity. 20% of allot is allot more Smiley

Activity: 269
Many month after the mintpal disaster I got my MINT's back , about 11M , via that recovery section on the mintpal site itself .

It is not online anymore , the domain seems to be for sale . I got mine back a year ago , only the MINT's , I had also another one , which I did not get back : MIN
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
I've lost a large sum of Mintcoin on Mintpal. After that, I've received an email from some guy who was trying to get the funds and asking for info to give back the coins.

did anyone received this email as well?

No not that I know of.
The last I officially heard from the exchange was when they were on IRC trying to "resolve" the issues. The hired help was having issues installing the wallet on the new exchange. I believe it is safe to say those coins are long gone.

Hi , cryptomommy ; it doesn't look like cryptsy is getting their act together , still adding new ones but not caring about the established Smiley

Well I asked for my coins through that same site and never got to see them. I know that some coins were effectively returned but many others weren't
Activity: 574

Activity: 269
I've lost a large sum of Mintcoin on Mintpal. After that, I've received an email from some guy who was trying to get the funds and asking for info to give back the coins.

No not that I know of.
The last I officially heard from the exchange was when they were on IRC trying to "resolve" the issues. The hired help was having issues installing the wallet on the new exchange. I believe it is safe to say those coins are long gone.

Hi , cryptomommy ; it doesn't look like cryptsy is getting their act together , still adding new ones but not caring about the established Smiley

No not that I know of.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

As far as cryptsy's mintcoin wallet being in maintenance. it is not an issue with the blockchain but rather an internal issue that effected a few users.

We discovered a bug in security protocol that would see some transactions as unauthorized withdrawals and debit a users account for the amount of the transaction. To prevent any others users from being effected I have taken the wallet offline until the issue can be fixed. This was present in a few coins Saturncoin, Bluecon and Mintcoin.

I am hoping to have the wallet back up within 48 hours. We apologize for the delay it has caused

The 48 hour timeframe has come and gone. Can we please get an update as to the status of Cryptsy's MINT wallet??? For reference, the wallet went into maintenance mode on or around Aug 15 and has remained there with no communication whatsoever aside from the post quoted above.

Their wallet hasn't minted yet....
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/MINT/address.php?address=MpRy4faehg2kUBmkdcSw221SspM8LRLe1h

Hello Mintcoin, lets work together to gain visibility from the lack of communication from Cryptsy wallet issues:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12420396

Please retweet my tweet and give me a link to yours. I will retweet your issue as well. It seems like Cryptsy only responds when the community is vocal about things.

Its a tough place to be on both ends; however better communication and perhaps a solid explanation and offering to work with the communities to resolve would be in the best interest of everyone considering the amount of funds they are responsible for.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
As far as cryptsy's mintcoin wallet being in maintenance. it is not an issue with the blockchain but rather an internal issue that effected a few users.

We discovered a bug in security protocol that would see some transactions as unauthorized withdrawals and debit a users account for the amount of the transaction. To prevent any others users from being effected I have taken the wallet offline until the issue can be fixed. This was present in a few coins Saturncoin, Bluecon and Mintcoin.

I am hoping to have the wallet back up within 48 hours. We apologize for the delay it has caused

The 48 hour timeframe has come and gone. Can we please get an update as to the status of Cryptsy's MINT wallet??? For reference, the wallet went into maintenance mode on or around Aug 15 and has remained there with no communication whatsoever aside from the post quoted above.

Their wallet hasn't minted yet....
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/MINT/address.php?address=MpRy4faehg2kUBmkdcSw221SspM8LRLe1h

Hello Mintcoin, lets work together to gain visibility from the lack of communication from Cryptsy wallet issues:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12420396

Please retweet my tweet and give me a link to yours. I will retweet your issue as well. It seems like Cryptsy only responds when the community is vocal about things.
Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
Take your other coin ad propaganda somewhere else, please. This thread is for for Mintcoin.
FYI

I just read that Bitcoin is being stress tested, network being spammed with transactions, in attempt to create a month long backlog. If you are using Bitcoin, you need to give a sizeable fee in order for your transaction to have priority and beat the backlog. I think people are saying .0003 btc. Recommend fee to make your transaction go faster.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I've been buying chunks here and there from Poloniex, has been nice and cheap to build my stash back up... mint under 20 sats is a steal in my eyes
I guess the word on the street is that Cryptsy will have the Mintcoin wallet functioning again by about sometime within the next 20 hours.

Bter is pretty good, has always worked good for me, I would just beware of their investment schemes... looks like they are running a ponzi on the side  Huh

Also, Bter has outdated facts/information about mintcoin if you navigate to the mint/btc trading screen and click on the chat box and click the MINT button... Roll Eyes
Do I see Mintcoin trading on Bter again?  Grin
https://bter.com/trade/mint_btc
Activity: 750
Anyone heard from cryptsy lately?

multiple attempts to try and get some kind of update from Cryptsy have gone unanswered and ignored.

At this point, I have lost all faith in Cryptsy's ability to manage their shit efficiently. The length of time the MINT wallet has been in maintenance mode, the length of time it took to get ANY word about why it was down, and the length of time it has taken to get any update (which hasn't happened) are all inexcusable. Cryptsy sure has a long road ahead of them if they ever want to win back the trust of myself and others in the MINT community.
Anyone heard from cryptsy lately?
Jump to: