Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 121. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
You could try to compile it with clang.
Code:
sudo apt-get install clang-3.n

replace all gcc with clang in your makefile.
I'm not really sure, but as far as I remember I had similar issues on OSX Mavericks.

Cheers,
Ray
I'll try this later today. Thanks.

Mintcoin dev team: do you think you can provide a headless build for Linux (mintcoind)? The only Linux version I'm seeing is the desktop version (Qt). Thanks.

Quick build on Ubuntu 14.04 64bit, tested and running on a fresh install of Ubuntu 64bit:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6hi0gvf7gqdwct/Mintcoind-v2.0.0.0-Linux-x86_64.tar.gz?dl=0

Just sent some fresh Mint your way from the guardianship wallet - also updated our primary download sites. Once again - thanks!
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Code:

I'm not really sure, but as far as I remember I had similar issues on OSX Mavericks.

Cheers,
Ray

Mintcoin dev team: do you think you can provide a headless build for Linux (mintcoind)? The only Linux version I'm seeing is the desktop version (Qt). Thanks.

Quick build on Ubuntu 14.04 64bit, tested and running on a fresh install of Ubuntu 64bit:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6hi0gvf7gqdwct/Mintcoind-v2.0.0.0-Linux-x86_64.tar.gz?dl=0

Activity: 269
Merit: 252
I just updated to the new Wallet some hours short of Hard Fork Deadline on the 1st of August 2015 . MINTing happily , my 5000th transaction was on the new Wallet .
Congratulations for the Mac OSX Qt Build , works just fine & swift , I like the little feature notifying of any incoming transactions while doing other stuff , that is useful .

What else is mintcool : Bitphone is an app that allows to call - with good audio quality and cheap pricing - cellphones and landlines by using BTC
https://www.zapchain.com/a/l/bitphonenet-bitcoin-rings-in-on-voip/wyPZXJIMB2
We should be onto that .

Guess what ?'

We already are ! Shapeshift can be used to pay for bitphone calls , MINT is available on shapeshift , you can even goto
shapeshift by clicking on the Image Link provided under Shop/Donate in the New Mintcoin Wallet ( no idea if that was already there before  Roll Eyes )

Ballin' on that MINTcoin  Cool

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Code:

Cheers,
Ray

Activity: 425
Thanks for all of the guardianship donations

Currently we are in the process of sending 1 Million Mintcoins towards the block explorer hosting.
We were also able to recruit for assistance in the Mac compile.

In addition to the guardianship program we also have a tipping address which all donations are used to host tipping parties across the social networks.

Ma5jysEHQo816A9EGURfDJrw71bgy6ajxo

Our newest project was the completion of Mintcoin Tips Bot which is greatly assisting our efforts in our twitter campaigns. On facebook and reddit we are able to gain enough tracking to generate hundreds of responses per tipping party. Many of these users are long term minters as well as people who were interested in Mintcoin but moved on. With every tipping party we generate new leads to mintcoinofficial.com as well as wallet downloads.

https://twitter.com/mintcointips
In its first week we have already picked up 43 followers and sent out over 50 minty tips and assisted in two wallet downloads.

http://mintcoinfund.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Mintcoin-Fund-Inc..pdf
Mintcoin Fund Wisconsin Registration as a non-profit initial registration has been completed and approved.

Moving on to creating the formal organizational appointments before we begin planning our next campaign. Suggestions on charity groups we should be contacting to work with?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Does Mint have a reddit community ?
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

With verbose output I see this error:
ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 needed by /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpcollect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
I'm trying to compile the daemon (mintcoind).

Thanks.

Code:

Cheers,
Ray
There is a linux version. Must be 32 bit as it will not run on my 64 bit system.
I'm building it in a 64 bits Linux.

Try adding -Wl,-V to the gcc options to turn on verbose linker output.
(You are trying to compile the daemon? [mintcoind])

Cheers
With verbose output I see this error:
ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 needed by /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpcollect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
I'm trying to compile the daemon (mintcoind).

Thanks.
legendary
I'm trying to build the latest version in Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS (headless) and I'm getting this error:

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [mintcoind] Error 1

Try adding -Wl,-V to the gcc options to turn on verbose linker output.
(You are trying to compile the daemon? [mintcoind])

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
I'm trying to build the latest version in Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS (headless) and I'm getting this error:

I thought we had a working Linux version already. Are you saying we don't?

There is a linux version. Must be 32 bit as it will not run on my 64 bit system.
Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30

I thought we had a working Linux version already. Are you saying we don't?
Haven't seen MINT in a while, and I've got to say, that new logo all over the OP is atrocious.  Time to hire a real designer.

Are you a designer? Looking for a job?    Cheesy
Activity: 462
Haven't seen MINT in a while, and I've got to say, that new logo all over the OP is atrocious.  Time to hire a real designer.

legendary
Forks are fun Cool

mint.presstab.pw should be on he correct side of the fork on saturday, and I will be standing by as well.

Same here with ZEIT on Saturday! With one little difference: more than 80% are on the latest client.
I'm going to send a high prior alert to all wrong clients and perhaps a checkpoint. Bye, bye Cryptsy wallet.

Good luck to us all.  Grin

Cheers,
Ray
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Forks are fun Cool

mint.presstab.pw should be on he correct side of the fork on saturday, and I will be standing by as well.
Everyone ready for the hard fork?

MAKE SURE TO UPGRADE YOUR WALLET

This is a security update that requires a mandatory wallet update. Patching the time-shift vulnerability.
If you don't upgrade prior to the fork, you will have to re-download the blockchain.
The new wallet is available for all operating systems. Now is the time to update it if you haven't yet.

As always, keep minting my friends!

Onwards,

Flyskyhigh
  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Jump to: