Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 216. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Hi , I don't know if somebody around can help me. I had some mint coins in the Twitter tip bot, but it seams down. Is there anyway to get those coins . Thanks for your help
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
nice to see there is still some activity here Smiley

Haven't checked this tread for a long time .. already wrote my investment off tbh.. still owning 50m+ mint what was worth a lot someday.. feel like a cunt not selling it haha

Is the androit wallet being made in the end? I donated 5m mint for the androit wallet but don't know if it eventually was released or not.

Are there some other developments going on? what is mintcoins role in this keepod project. From what I remember is keepod a project for African people that could store all there personal things on a simple usb that they can use on every computer. So as long as the have a (second hand) computer somewhere in the neighbourhood the can log in on their 'own' computer just by using the keepod right? So what have mintcoin have to do with this project ?  

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Another donation campaign?  Huh I don't think anyone is going to do that. They have lost lot of money already. This is not the way to go. Community is already broken.
i don't know why is this coin popular, nothing innovations, just stunt, mintpal.com is a shit irresponsible exchange already..

Thanks! ...and good luck to both of you too! We can always use more positivity!   Cheesy

Sorry but this coin is about to die. There is 300 dollar volume that says everything about it. No one is interested.

The volume of trading is not as important with POS coins, ya see we really like mintcoin and don't sell we mint. Every person holding mintcoin is a miner and our wallet is our hashing power.........
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Another donation campaign?  Huh I don't think anyone is going to do that. They have lost lot of money already. This is not the way to go. Community is already broken.
i don't know why is this coin popular, nothing innovations, just stunt, mintpal.com is a shit irresponsible exchange already..

Thanks! ...and good luck to both of you too! We can always use more positivity!   Cheesy

Sorry but this coin is about to die. There is 300 dollar volume that says everything about it. No one is interested.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Moolah.io has a pretty sexy storefront

Just finished up building a storefront for Mintcoin Fund in preparation for our big Keepod campaign starting September 1st.

https://shop.moolah.io/MintcoinFund/product/sponsor-a-keepod-kid-1218
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Keepod.org campaign kicks off in 5 days. Are you in?
Activity: 325
Interested in making a cool Million?
Enter our Mintcoin Logo Contest!
http://mintcoin.cc/mintcoin-logo-contest-win-1000000-mintcoins/
We have a version currently released to a few beta-testers. Collecting notes on bugs and working them out.
I will be opening the wallet to a few more beta-testers later this week.
Activity: 356
Status on the Android Wallet?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
A good way also to get mint is https://hashco.ws/ its  scrypt mining and auto exchange to mint, saves the trouble of moving it I think
20% interest per year. I can get 100% interest in 1 month on exchange lol.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
minted 30 000 today Grin might not be worth that much right now but it really does feel good to see 30,000 mint mined in my wallet for doing nothing and paying no electricity bills Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
What is it the Total number coin? how many millions or billions?

So far, 19.7 Billion minted out of 70 Billion total:

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/mintcoin

Makes being a mintmillionaire not as cool as I thought it might seem.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

[/quote]

Hi Kikklo,
I currently have a survey open to the public - when you open the new wallet you should see it as one of the link options on the home panel:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3QL3WRV

Once we have enough data collected I will release the results to the public and move forward as the data specifies.
[/quote]

Your Keyboard has a stutter (Hi Kikklo)

signed
kiklo
 Cool
on mintpal it seems like mint is still being dumped, every time we get to a new low the sell orders immediately fill up at that price point. there is a tremendous amount of mint sitting on that exchange and only 11 people minting.
i think it's going to have to bottom out before we see any increases, if we ever see any. might be several years even.
people are too greedy to forgo immediate gratification in order to build a future
What needs to be done has to be done asap new features new implementations whatever, an x11 multipool like myself i want to mine but the multipools only supports scrypt...   

Mine darkcoin on a Pool and then exchange it for Mint at any of the exchanges.
Same effect as if a multipool was created except you can control the rate by setting your buy in at 1 or 2 satochi.

Question for cryptomommy: What about the Survey on the MintCoin Guardians Club?
Their dues would help support the 1 or 2 satochi wall on 1 Exchange and remove excess supply to a club account. If the Mintcoin Team keeps this offline because of Politics, Mintcoin will drop to the Litecoin Market within a few Months. The Guardians could directly affect the market quickly , while waiting for other advances to shore up support. But if the team keeps dragging their feet on the Guardians, then it won't matter once we are in the Litecoin only market.
  Cool

Hi Kikklo,
I currently have a survey open to the public - when you open the new wallet you should see it as one of the link options on the home panel:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3QL3WRV

Once we have enough data collected I will release the results to the public and move forward as the data specifies.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
on mintpal it seems like mint is still being dumped, every time we get to a new low the sell orders immediately fill up at that price point. there is a tremendous amount of mint sitting on that exchange and only 11 people minting.
i think it's going to have to bottom out before we see any increases, if we ever see any. might be several years even.
people are too greedy to forgo immediate gratification in order to build a future
What needs to be done has to be done asap new features new implementations whatever, an x11 multipool like myself i want to mine but the multipools only supports scrypt...   

Mine darkcoin on a Pool and then exchange it for Mint at any of the exchanges.
Same effect as if a multipool was created except you can control the rate by setting your buy in at 1 or 2 satochi.

Question for cryptomommy: What about the Survey on the MintCoin Guardians Club?
Their dues would help support the 1 or 2 satochi wall on 1 Exchange and remove excess supply to a club account. If the Mintcoin Team keeps this offline because of Politics, Mintcoin will drop to the Litecoin Market within a few Months. The Guardians could directly affect the market quickly , while waiting for other advances to shore up support. But if the team keeps dragging their feet on the Guardians, then it won't matter once we are in the Litecoin only market.
  Cool

Jump to: