Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 211. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
The purpose of Subtoshi is not just to provide prices below a satoshi, but to provide precision past a satoshi.  Mintcoin has buy orders at 2 satoshi on a regular exchange, and sell orders at 3 satoshi.  There is a 50% increase in price between the buy orders and sell orders.  This gap cannot be closed, and is very large, thus, trading slows or even halts.  On subtoshi, you can place buy and sell orders at prices such as 2.3 satoshi or 2.76 satoshi.  This closes the gap, and allows trade volume to increase.
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
oef...  Undecided   imho that is not so good. once you become a low budget priced coin, it is very hard to get back to the mid priced coins. hopefully i am wrong...
Activity: 169
Mintcoin has been listed on Subtoshi! Subtoshi is the new exchange that allows 3 decimals past a satoshi.

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/subtoshi-new-exchange-allowing-11-decimals-764158
Exchange: https://subtoshi.com/
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Please join us for the first public Mintcoin Hangout Event
https://www.youtube.com/user/MintcoinCommunity
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Ok to cut the bullshit. I do know mintcoin is on the tenantive mintpal list. I am saying after 4 weeks and the coin is gonna get delisted. This coin needs someone like wolong to wake up.

Mintpal Delisting Policy Specs
Coin has less than 0.200 BTC volume per week, for a period of 4 weeks to be delisted.

Just checked the 24 hr Volume
Mintcoin 24 Hr Volume was 0.220 BTC , so we just passed their weekly volume in less than 2 days.
It is really not going to be a problem for mintcoin at their current specs.

Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Keep your optimism under control, man Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Ok to cut the bullshit. I do know mintcoin is on the tenantive mintpal list. I am saying after 4 weeks and the coin is gonna get delisted. This coin needs someone like wolong to wake up.
legendary
This is the first time since a long time i posted in the bitcointalk of a different coin.
Short story: i was with Karma, everyrhing fell, we are trying to built something now with some people who i trust, but my trust is hurt by karma.
I will do my best to help them but i also lost a significant amount of money and next to paying for my college books i have a bit left that i would want to invest that can grow. It is an amount of 45ltc and i want you to tell me:
-why should i buy mint?
-what do you have going for you as in plans and target market?
-is there a list of devs, team members and their task?
-how is the market going (be honest to me) over the past month?
-is there funding for projects or are their bounties set up?
-why should i trust you after i spent 5 months of my time with a coin after to see its karmashares llc be shut down in 1 minute.
-how do you believe this coin can be the future cryptomommy?

Thank you... cheers

Mint is a Full POS coin , which means it is it's own Miner, no other hardware required,
Nothing needed except the Wallet Software, On the Mintcoin Website, is a list of the real people names that are on the Mintcoin Team,
The Market has been a bloodbath since July 1st, 2014 , the bleeding has started to slow, But Mintcoin POS can survive even if it is not on any exchanges or with any hardware miners.
As far as Trust goes, Trust No one, Make your own decisions based on what you see and not what you are told.
I am in this coin because I see the future potential and I believe it will make me very well off financially in the future. But that future is not a fixed time.
It could happen in 2 years or 20 years, If you expect any coin to make you rich in 6 months, you should look at starting a Business instead.
With any action more info is better . google some news sites for coins and what they are talking about like using the blockchains for contracts.
It will be the future, but the timing is unknown.
Good Luck to you.
 Cool
Activity: 425
This party is just getting started - we are by far from dead Smiley
This is the first time since a long time i posted in the bitcointalk of a different coin.
Short story: i was with Karma, everyrhing fell, we are trying to built something now with some people who i trust, but my trust is hurt by karma.
I will do my best to help them but i also lost a significant amount of money and next to paying for my college books i have a bit left that i would want to invest that can grow. It is an amount of 45ltc and i want you to tell me:
-why should i buy mint?
-why should i trust you after i spent 5 months of my time with a coin after to see its karmashares llc be shut down in 1 minute.

Thank you... cheers

Hi Bierworst,
I am really sorry to hear about Karma coin.

Everytime you update your mintcoin wallet you will find updated information on projects the community is currently working on.
We offer (currently up to 20%) staking profits for assisting us in securing the network through keeping your wallet open versus mining and have a community owned and operated development portal: https://trello.com/mintcoindevelopment for community members who wish to donate time towards development. http://mintcoin.cc/official-mintcoin-team/

In efforts of transparency we offer monthly online marketing reports: http://mintcoin.cc/category/marketing-reports/ which as a team we use to build our online presence. In addition we are also offering weekly and monthly recaps of our accomplishments: http://mintcoin.cc/mintcoin-press-release-august-review/

(all updated and posted for everyone to see)

We are also working on several key business relationships (one you may of heard of with keepod.org) who are working with us on integrating mintcoin and the mintcoin fund into their businesses.

If you would like to get involved please pm me with your contact information.
$478 sent to Keepod for 45 Marakissa, Gambia students!
Contributed by #Mintcoin #Viacoin #XCurrency #W2Coin

Mintcoin Community Contributes $53.48 - Nice Job Everyone!
Can we double it this week?
http://mintcoinfund.org/congratulations-weeks-top-contributing-community-viacoin/
Activity: 140
-why should i buy mint?

Thank you... cheers
legendary
HANDS UP.  COIN NOT DEAD.

Ah really look at Mintpal as soon as the rules are out mintcoin will get delisted. Look there is no volume, this is what they are looking for.

Hey Raiuk,

Checked the Mintpal Policy Specs
Coin has less than 0.200 BTC volume per week, for a period of 4 weeks to be delisted.

Mintcoin 24 Hr Volume was 0.160 BTC , so we almost met their weekly volume in 24 hours.
Not really going to be a problem for mintcoin at their current policy.

Later,
 Cool
Activity: 230

Ah really look at Mintpal as soon as the rules are out mintcoin will get delisted. Look there is no volume, this is what they are looking for.

Moolah posted a number of days ago a list of coins that were NOT going to be delisted on Mintpal as well as on Moolah V2 exchange once the takeover has occured.

Mintcoin was included on the list of coins that will be on BOTH Mintpal and Moolah V2.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010

Currently this coin has active, public development from people that are not anon.  The coin is still trading on MintPal.  If it were removed like you speculate then it would still be traded on other exchanges and everyone's wallet would still function.  Far from dead.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection

Did y'all hear sumthin'? I thought I heard sumthin'. Guess not - back to mintin'!  Cheesy
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Activity: 364
The most interesting thing about being an NGO is that the UN works with NGOs to foster international development using all kinds of programs

one of the main reason I've always been for the minting android wallet is that with NGO status and the ability to mint and transact using only a mobile device gives us an edge in developing markets like Africa

their currency sucks, so they are much more likely to start using alternative currencies. a cryptocurrency usable via mobile device is a powerful tool in that scenario. mint is perfect for this usage. cryptocurrency is going to take hold of developing markets long before it becomes accepted in the US

thats where we should concentrate our efforts, and if there was UN backing because of our NGO status, well that makes it all the easier, doesn't it?
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
IS COIN DEAD ?

WTF 0 SAT IS COMING....  Shocked

VOLUME $ 50 - $160 - STOP DREAM AND DUMP THIS SHIT.

COIN IS ALIVE

BUT YOU ARE LOUD

Drop the Font Size Next Time

That FUD that you are trying to spread is wasted here.
We have had better Fudding from a 6 year old.
I apologize if you are only 5 years old.
 Cool

Haha!! Um... ROFL!!!!

Yeppers - That was a pathetic attempt. This person, (and I use the term lightly), apparently doesn't know what the people here have struggled through. All that's left here are the hard-core, true believers. Not gonna scare us away, FUD'r.    Not. Happening.

Wow - that was amusing though.  Cheesy
Jump to: