Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 254. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
whats the news with the android wallet?
not sure what ever happened with that

i still think a minting android wallet is the best thing to develop. we are moving into a world of mobile devices
Bought at 12 sold at 12 .... as i said im kinda new to mint ... but i don't like how this charts looks like ..

That's fine. You lose on the trading fees. But, the prices are near bottom at the moment, and it would have been wiser to wait 20 days to at least pick up your stake. Join the pact not to sell lower than 60 satoshis. I'm holding out for 100 satoshis.

I was wondering who are still honouring the pact Smiley i know i am  Cool
i am too
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hello everyone
sorry i haven't been to active lately, im still minting tho. whats the news with the android wallet?
also made this  Grin
http://i59.tinypic.com/311p3md.jpg

Mint Me - MfnNGozdXuY8MQHt8V2hM7smBGVdnLBN4y

Activity: 425
Lets play a game shall we?

Everyone post your favorite thing that has happened this month with Mintcoin & I will create a press release and include your mint address set to be published at mintcoin.cc and posted across the entire www. I will even donate a random amount of Mint to each entry.

Once I receive 10 Mintcoin News entries the entire community wins Smiley
Activity: 336
Bought at 12 sold at 12 .... as i said im kinda new to mint ... but i don't like how this charts looks like ..

That's fine. You lose on the trading fees. But, the prices are near bottom at the moment, and it would have been wiser to wait 20 days to at least pick up your stake. Join the pact not to sell lower than 60 satoshis. I'm holding out for 100 satoshis.

I was wondering who are still honouring the pact Smiley i know i am  Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The market is so sad because it is dead.
Its not dead at all ! Its just that all are minting their coins  Roll Eyes Tongue Grin Cheesy Mintcoins are virtual miners of mintcoin itself remember ?

Market exchange activity is important

Yup for pumpers and dumpers !  Grin Cheesy Tongue and if you really support this coin then start marketing it buddy ! Tongue Dont wait for others to do their part for fullfilling your dreams and wishes !  Wink

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Its not dead at all ! Its just that all are minting their coins  Roll Eyes Tongue Grin Cheesy Mintcoins are virtual miners of mintcoin itself remember ?

Market exchange activity is important
Where is that troll that thinks mintcoin going to 1000 sats SOON when you need him.
Apparently @sidhujag :-  is the troll that thinks DVC ( A pump and dump coin ) would go above BTC ! That is " 1 BTC = 0.01 DVC "  Kiss Grin Cheesy
Go to DVC section , as they need there trolls like you !
See , Support your favourate coins not by making FUD on others coins but by being best and better than others coins through good karma !
Its like we all are interlinked ! If any one coin gains success in spreading worldwide , we all benifit equally ! So help and work for each other no matter what should be the motto !
Just my thoughts :- Marketwise maybe this coin may not have rise or maybe fall down further or maybe rise too Tongue but i gonna support this coin as much could as this coin points out the fact of "Growing More Tress" , "Saving Energy" etc etc which is right now very big Global issues ! All coins are the same but i want to donate my extra earnings to good cause coins only !
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Where is that troll that thinks mintcoin going to 1000 sats SOON when you need him.

why are ya worried about that? now is your chance to cash out so you never have to subject yourself to this shit anymore.

Yes... What you're doing is akin to going to a grocery store where you consider the selection to be horrible, just to hang around and tell all of the customers how lousy the place is. Why on earth would you waste your time in such a fashion? Especially when the "customers" here clearly like the place.

Just find a store you do like.
Activity: 453
Most Mintcoin conversation has moved to http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/

This is where I prefer to get my updates\news.
Wasn't the Reddit Mint forum where the developer was deleting posts he didn't agree with?

Personally I'd feel much more comfortable getting my news from an uncensored forum out of reach of the developers control.

why are ya worried about that? now is your chance to cash out so you never have to subject yourself to this shit anymore.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
if you are going to cash out now is the time

Throw some of those cheap mints my way, i'm all open and waiting.
GO GO GO
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Most Mintcoin conversation has moved to http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/

This is where I prefer to get my updates\news.
Pumpers and dumpers didnt you already dumped ? If not then dump , as pumpers and dumpers always need news each day ! why so much FUD ? Move on ! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

You meant him? https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crindon-110152

We do need mint to go to 1000 sats though  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
5 satoshis is worth more now than it has been in a while

OR, if you have been sitting waiting to buy (more), now is probably an excellent time!
Why not buy LOW and sell HIGH for a change?

not sure what you mean by that, but:

it's a good time to convert low value mint into high value btc
Activity: 453

OR, if you have been sitting waiting to buy (more), now is probably an excellent time!
Why not buy LOW and sell HIGH for a change?

Jump to: