Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 255. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The market is so sad because it is dead.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Buy and Sell items/services with Mint coin now!

Cool! Thanks!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I'm not going to dump, that's for sure. I can get my kicks and fast money chasing pump and dumps elsewhere, I will simply hold and believe in mint and see where it goes.

Hey, page 800!!!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/tpN2SnJ.png

Nah, I don't think it will go much lower. It hasn't been going down lately...more flat-line and actually up-trending for about a month now since it briefly touched 3 satoshis a while back. The reason I think is that there are still many holders of this coin and most of them at this point are solid believers in it. Spread all the FUD you want, isn't going to shake them. All the weak hands are basically gone now. If you look at the utility the coin has to offer it is very good for the price.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Not enough volume to sustain any rise... thanks i'll stick to my devcoin at these prices its better investment.

People worship volume like it is God or something.

Volume is just as key to price as social awareness and brand loyalty.

Well I remember huge volumes of 2000 bitcoins and above at the start of Mintcoin.
But after the huge dump, the volume stayed relatively low.
I think alot of people lost interest or dont trust mintcoin devs anymore.
Or they moved on to the next fotm altcoin.
Nope its just as I predicted it would fall to 5 satoshis tocreate a base. If new developments happen it rises.

There was toomuch supply early so high volume didnt matter then. Now that supply is less volume is even less. Now I said it would fall to 1 sat.. probablyas people simply give up.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Mint is being delisted from Bittrex on June 27th?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635824.msg

While I think that MintCoin has a very bright future ahead, this really doesn't surprise me. If I ran an exchange, I would de-list any coins that weren't profitable to the exchange. Since Mint has no volume to speak of right now, (and for quite a while), I know that I would choose to remove it.

I don't necessarily think this a bad thing either, as it will just concentrate what volume there is to fewer places, theoretically increasing volume elsewhere. Every little bit helps, right?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Mint is being delisted from Bittrex on June 27th?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635824.msg

Activity: 429
The mintcoinfund site seems to have good info on what's going on right now.
I still hold hope for this coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
Not enough volume to sustain any rise... thanks i'll stick to my devcoin at these prices its better investment.

Well I remember huge volumes of 2000 bitcoins and above at the start of Mintcoin.
But after the huge dump, the volume stayed relatively low.
I think alot of people lost interest or dont trust mintcoin devs anymore.
Or they moved on to the next fotm altcoin.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Where is THE DEV, Where is the news?!
Activity: 25

legendary
Activity: 25
this coin is dead?

NO, Grin

It is just not hyped. Which is actually a good thing if you are actually a real value investor and not a short term day trader pump and dumper...trading volumes can be manipulated to make them appear more popular, but IMO, in the long run, this coin is going to be more valuable and has a lot to offer, very underrated.
Activity: 14
Activity: 429
Mintcoin should have reached 1 satoshi by now...

...but it hasn't.

There is too much value in it. The name, the developer, the community.

Soon, it will have the world's first legally registered and legally recognized NGO. People underestimate how important this is. It will make Mintcoin seem like the only "legal" crypto out there and this could cause waves. There are tons and tons of businesses that refuse to adopt Bitcoin because it is unregulated. Mintcoin could go into areas where Bitcoin can't. All I gotta say to anyone interested in Mintcoin is to get into Mintcoin soon and before mintcointeam releases the big news.

CryptoSummit tweeted that Mintcoin had it's NGO up and running, which wasn't the case, but right after this was tweeted, the price of Mintcoin tripled.
100% agree, it's still a great coin to me
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Activity: 458
Type repairwallet in the console.
Jump to: