Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 275. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
I received some PM which require a public answer, because I believe a lot of people are mistaken:

I am NOT a mintcoin dev. I am the founder of the first extended team (and probably the sole survivor, by the way). I have no access to the premine, since I am not a dev. I can only bring good will, 0% escrow services and some initiative like the Mintcoin Fund.

As you may imagine, it is not fun at all to be accused for something you are not guilty of. So please, next time someone mistakenly accuses me of "holding premine" or other things like that, please point him that I am not a dev, just an enthusiastic holder.

Thank you.

Must have missed that - but yeah, no problem.  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I received some PM which require a public answer, because I believe a lot of people are mistaken:

I am NOT a mintcoin dev. I am the founder of the first extended team (and probably the sole survivor, by the way). I have no access to the premine, since I am not a dev. I can only bring good will, 0% escrow services and some initiative like the Mintcoin Fund.

As you may imagine, it is not fun at all to be accused for something you are not guilty of. So please, next time someone mistakenly accuses me of "holding premine" or other things like that, please point him that I am not a dev, just an enthusiastic holder.

Thank you.

David is not a part of the development team. He has no access to the premine of 700,000,000 MINT. For all intents and purposes, he is a volunteer.

I was invited to join the Fund as a legal member, but I declined.

However, I will see how my fund options are and my time availability. If I feel the news that the developer releases has merit, I will launch a small ad campaign for the news and maybe it will go viral. I make no firm commitment to this though, just depending on how much merit the news has and how I feel about it. If it has room to bring in institutional investors, there could be something big here.

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team

Thank you.
Activity: 278
really excited to hear the big news from the dev's, hope its gonna happen soon Smiley
what's the big news? anybody knows anything about the big news?
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Oh great - another vulnerability found:
New OpenSSL vulnerability puts encrypted communications at risk of spying

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2360560/new-openssl-vulnerability-puts-encrypted-communications-at-risk-of-spying.html
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
MINT is now neck and neck with BC on the Mintpal list.
Just like old times.
I apologize but how is this anywhere close to neck and neck? A 600btc difference being neck and neck is like saying the race between a cheetah and a human on foot finished neck and neck. I'm not bashing MINT at all, just curious as to why your wording it as neck and neck lol

He meant Giraffe's neck.  Grin Grin Grin Jokes aside, I'm glad Mint's volume is right below BC.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I apologize but how is this anywhere close to neck and neck? A 600btc difference being neck and neck is like saying the race between a cheetah and a human on foot finished neck and neck. I'm not bashing MINT at all, just curious as to why your wording it as neck and neck lol

I thought the same too, but there's a lot of warped idiots in crypto world

Don't be so rude. Let him have hes fun. I'd guess, it was not about the number BTC traded, rather than about the gaining the 3rd place by volume.

+++
Activity: 546

Don't be so rude. Let him have hes fun. I'd guess, it was not about the number BTC traded, rather than about the gaining the 3rd place by volume.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 70
really excited to hear the big news from the dev's, hope its gonna happen soon Smiley

yeal, it is a so long time for slient, the community needs good news to make it more activity..
Mintcoin is in my book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Beginner's Reference.  Here is first draft of IFC:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7131241

MAIN CRYPTOCURRENCY BOOK THREAD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-beginners-reference-book-483187

Mintcoin will look similar to this.  Coin specifications, history, exchanges and other miscellaneous details will be included.  Please help fund the publication of this book which I plan to publish this summer.  

MZKhgDfWYxfWpkpC9Jn6ZtpBQduBSKvfet

you come here, and spread you new book, why ask reward?? bro Roll Eyes
The coin is just being manipulated back to it's correct value  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Mintcoin is in my book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Beginner's Reference.  Here is first draft of IFC:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7131241

MAIN CRYPTOCURRENCY BOOK THREAD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-beginners-reference-book-483187

Mintcoin will look similar to this.  Coin specifications, history, exchanges and other miscellaneous details will be included.  Please help fund the publication of this book which I plan to publish this summer.  

MZKhgDfWYxfWpkpC9Jn6ZtpBQduBSKvfet

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Just like old times.

http://i57.tinypic.com/1580ads.png

Activity: 518
Activity: 434

Just like old times.

Activity: 336
Im pretty sure, this is Mintpal cold wallet. Transaction log clearly shows that this wallet does not generate stake.

The top address just bought 400 million more coins. With that, he is now minting over $1,500 per month at current prices. The more he buys the higher the price goes, and the more coins he gets, the more he mints, which means doubling up on his minting values as well as the price goes higher...wow. Genius. He is minting over 2 BTC worth a month now...I think it is cool because it is a lot better than investing in mining gear... With Mintcoin the coins are your miners (or minters).
Couldn't that be mintpals wallet? As the market moves people move more mints to the exchange..

Lol never thought about that  Grin
Activity: 546
Im pretty sure, this is Mintpal cold wallet. Transaction log clearly shows that this wallet does not generate stake.

The top address just bought 400 million more coins. With that, he is now minting over $1,500 per month at current prices. The more he buys the higher the price goes, and the more coins he gets, the more he mints, which means doubling up on his minting values as well as the price goes higher...wow. Genius. He is minting over 2 BTC worth a month now...I think it is cool because it is a lot better than investing in mining gear... With Mintcoin the coins are your miners (or minters).
Couldn't that be mintpals wallet? As the market moves people move more mints to the exchange..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some

Jump to: