Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 278. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Order depth on the buy side is increasing dramatically.

Don't believe me? Here's proof:

When the big news gets released by the developer and the team, I anticipate a price doubling over 3-4 time intervals on Mintpal. There is too much momentum building up from the rising on the charts of top trade volume and the implications of what is happening with MINT. You get the institutional investors onboard and you get just about everyone else and their dog.

MINT also has remarkable marketing potential. It's the only one that has a trustful and playful (not to mention yummy) name and this plays big on the minds of the average Joe when it comes to marketing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Just 24 hours ago, the volume was 4 BTC.
Minpal volume alone now:

24 HR VOLUME
70.251 BTC

Bittrex is already at 12-13 sat.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Still pulling for Mint. Hopefully more folks will comeback to Mint Smiley
i solt at 6...
I was watching that free fall from 14...
Generaly if some more things was made around coin i could think about buy back some
but just buy because is Mint this is stupid from investor view.
I wish best Mint but to kip rise some development is needed like NXT or XPR or BC.
When coin is stopping at expansion price will fall again on crypto there is many coins
and new Big are coming in with big IPOs and communities NEM Etherum.
Crypto is evolving all time and very fast to be on rise coin need to have extremly active team
today i won't buy back Mint just becouse of lack of change in that field.
Where is pump there is dump.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
uhh, what happened to the price?!

Nice!

Trade volume has increased substantially and MINT is getting tons of attention again.

We are eating into the 12 satoshi price. It won't be long before we push to 15 satoshis.

I started buying in again at 6 to 7 satoshi all the way to 4 satoshi, my 3 satoshi orders never filled.  This is a nice surprise!

Nice!

Trade volume has increased substantially and MINT is getting tons of attention again.

We are eating into the 12 satoshi price. It won't be long before we push to 15 satoshis.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Nice!
The developer will release big news soon. If the news is enough to attract institutional investors because of the legally registered NGO, it could skyrocket the price in a media blitz and press release to financial news sites.

I might sell some MINT off at 100-200 satoshis and some at 1,000 satoshis. This could mean big news for MINT and if MINT gets mainstream it could keep rising over the next four years. It's a matter of getting big money in so that other people will trust it. And if many people put in 0.5BTC en masse, the exchanges could be flooded with buy volume, thereby pushing the price up to 1,000 or 2,000 satoshis. The next fews steps have to be taken carefully, but the legally registered NGO is a first in the cryptoverse.

Update: MINT has surpassed LTC and DOGE trade volume on Mintpal and it keeps rising. If it breaks top four, it could garner even more attention on trade volume alone and people will begin selling off their BC, XC, DRK, CINNI, and MYR to buy MINT. This could cause the price to rise even more.

Big comeback. Comeback with a vengeance!
Activity: 546
WoW, what is going on and who is behind this pump?  Shocked
God damn im glad i bought myself in again at 4sat.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I also like SaveCoin. A very small coin but interesting, Daily Interest Payments without opening your wallet (nice feature).

I held 30 Million Mint at one point, bought in at 14, watched the rise to 53 then all the way down. Now I only have 1.5 million Sad   I still believe Mint has great marketing appeal, with plenty of coins for the common man and nice speed. If Bitcoin goes north of $1,000 or north of $2,000 some cheaper coins will be needed to get more people involved in my opinion.

Still pulling for Mint. Hopefully more folks will comeback to Mint Smiley
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
mintcoin to the moon!!!!!! Grin Cheesy

All we need is one. We need just one; a single institutional investor to buy in and 3,000 to 4,000 satoshis will be achievable.

It is because the word will get out. I am sure that the development team has planned a concurrent PR and media blitz through channels like PRWeb that will release the news onto Bloomberg and Yahoo!News where it could start a huge friends and spread to millions through word of mouth, retweets, and social media.

I am playing it by ear with this one, but when the floodgates open, look out!

The apple 'announcement' was interesting.. A couple news sites are trying to suggest that it was a factor behind Bitcoins recent rise, but it was worded carefully not to name a single coin specifically.  I've tried to hold coins I think might attract institutional investors, I think they would avoid piling into a single coin and would bid up a range of coins, and there is no doubt Mint has the branding and the position to make a healthy and stable rise easily achievable.
mintcoin to the moon!!!!!! Grin Cheesy

All we need is one. We need just one; a single institutional investor to buy in and 3,000 to 4,000 satoshis will be achievable.

It is because the word will get out. I am sure that the development team has planned a concurrent PR and media blitz through channels like PRWeb that will release the news onto Bloomberg and Yahoo!News where it could start a huge friends and spread to millions through word of mouth, retweets, and social media.

I am playing it by ear with this one, but when the floodgates open, look out!
Aim for 3,000 satoshis.

If there is enough media frenzy, there's no telling how far this will go.

It's a matter of getting some big money moving into Mintcoin and when that happens it can get a lot of attention.

You are a smart man.. Mint and CINNI  Wink

Thank-you. I hope we reach our goals and really get Mintcoin out to the world. I've diversified into CINNI too; a different flavor of ice cream.

I have a lot in Mintcoin.
Activity: 490
Aim for 3,000 satoshis.

It's a matter of getting some big money moving into Mintcoin and when that happens it can get a lot of attention.

You are a smart man.. Mint and CINNI  Wink
Aim for 3,000 satoshis.

Activity: 490
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I'm not selling any of my Mint. I have high hope for this coin.  Smiley
Activity: 258
DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention
Yes indeed, having bought at 3 satoshi certainly feels good now  Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
How happy I am that I was buying up coins as everyone was dumping when the price was low!
It's gone up again! Volume has increased. We are rising up the ranks. If the developer can really pull off what I think they are trying to do, we could make big headway into mainstream. It may even attract some Wall Street and Bay Street investors and when that happens everyman and their dog will know about Mintcoin via the news media.

Activity: 364
Great 1 mint = 9 satoshi ATM and volume is now at 17.5 BTC on mintpal! Devs should make use of this price rise to share a big announcement now mintcoin grabs the attention of people again.
Jump to: