Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 276. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
See, this is why you gotta believe in Mintcoin! Less than 150 btc vol and look where it took us. Imagine when we experience the same volume that some other coins get on Mintpal (1000+ btc)  Smiley

It's gonna happen. If we get big news and something that really gets the word out, MINT will soar!

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
See, this is why you gotta believe in Mintcoin! Less than 150 btc vol and look where it took us. Imagine when we experience the same volume that some other coins get on Mintpal (1000+ btc)  Smiley
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Wow! The whale really bought in! It wasn't a fake wall!

The 24 trading volume is gonna like that lol!

We just knocked out SaturnCoin!

We're gonna take down CinniCoin next.

lol
I think the real whale first initiated the pump and finally found a buyer to sell his pumped millions of coins now.

Here's another scenario:  1) A big mintcoin holder pumps the price 2) he places a big buy order on one mintpal account 3) he sells into the order from a second account.  The result is that the trading volume jumps by 20%.  The pumper loses transaction fees, but obviously intends the pump to cover his losses.

If this is the case, then 1) the pump is just getting started and 2) we will see more of these suspicious high volume transactions.

+1 on this.
Activity: 169
No. 1 from the richlist bought over 400mil extra mint these last days.

No. 1 must know something  Wink

He's doubling down on his investment.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm beta testing the mintcoin android wallet for paspi.  The second revision of the wallet has seen some pretty dramatic speed increases and the wallet is shaping up very nicely.  I believe the first iteration will definitely fill the need of those requiring a fast mobile payment system without staking support.  

Things that still need work.
1) payment notification icons need to be update from the old Doge icons to the Mint icons.  This work is done but has not been merged yet.
2) The exchange rate service is not working as of yet.  This was working in the older wallet source.  I'm not sure what has changed in this yet.
3) There's an initial delay from when the application starts to the first display page of 15 to 30 seconds.
4) Occasionally I'm receiving an android notification that the application may be hung and given the option to wait or dismiss.  Clicking wait will allow the wallet to recover.

Will update as more testing occurs.  

Activity: 229
it's good now, the recent future is sad, and the long future is happy.
Activity: 229
I am shocked. The big whale
Activity: 210
Good time to sell, make some money and watch price drop back to 5 so we can double our holdings Cheesy
Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I had a bit of time so i made another  Grin

Mint - MfnNGozdXuY8MQHt8V2hM7smBGVdnLBN4y

by the way, i realy like the interpretation of the logo!! it looks a bit like a minty drop with a silver ring outside.
good work!!
^^ Just because this may be happening doesn't mean we need to point it out  Wink

The coin is just being manipulated back to it's correct value  Grin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

http://i58.tinypic.com/144kjl.png

lol
I think the real whale first initiated the pump and finally found a buyer to sell his pumped millions of coins now.

Here's another scenario:  1) A big mintcoin holder pumps the price 2) he places a big buy order on one mintpal account 3) he sells into the order from a second account.  The result is that the trading volume jumps by 20%.  The pumper loses transaction fees, but obviously intends the pump to cover his losses.

If this is the case, then 1) the pump is just getting started and 2) we will see more of these suspicious high volume transactions.
What if that is an exchange?

Who knows. My comment was meant as a positve. Mint is worth WAY more than current market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What if that is an exchange?

Richlist means nothing. Its just one wallet. Get it?

Na, I don't get it. Please enlighten me.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

lol
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Richlist means nothing. Its just one wallet. Get it?

Activity: 336
Jump to: