Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 277. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Lol here come the trolls. GO MINT!  Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Wow! The whale really bought in! It wasn't a fake wall!

The 24 trading volume is gonna like that lol!

We just knocked out SaturnCoin!

We're gonna take down CinniCoin next.

http://i58.tinypic.com/144kjl.png

That or someone found a sucker and called their bluff.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention
Activity: 434
Wow! The whale really bought in! It wasn't a fake wall!

The 24 trading volume is gonna like that lol!

We just knocked out SaturnCoin!

We're gonna take down CinniCoin next.

I just saw it. Tons of interest in Mintcoin now. Tons.

Grin Grin Grin

Wow someone just bought 286 million MINT!
Activity: 364
Reasons why mintcoin is better then bitcoin:

- Better distribution, more coins for everyone and instead of an awkward 0.034158 BTC it is nicer to have 12 mint.
- Interest, from 20% the first year to 5%.
- Better protected from 51% attack.
- Greener, no special machines needed wasting enormous amount of energy.

Feel free to add more reasons.
I just saw it. Tons of interest in Mintcoin now. Tons.

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 336
28 BTC buywall at 10 sats :-)
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Even if there is a dump with the rise, it will be corrected very quickly because of the momentum. It will then continue on its rise upwards and onwards.

This part here is very promising for another price rocket. The sell walls are coming down nicely.

Coinmarket cap @ 2-3m is target for usual hard pumps :-) from my last experience.
Current mint possition on coin market cap:
29 -Mintcoin -$1,254,866
So Mint can go up max +100%<>+200%.

Just play Mint ponzi smart.
Buy support just increased dramatically. Looks like one whale is moving into Mint.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I just learned CryptoSummit twittered the mintcoin fund NGO was registered that's why the price increased. Unfortunately the mintcoin NGO has not been officially registered and no such statement was done by the mintcoin team by my knowledge.

Now just think about how much the price will rise when the organization is actually registered and starts doing it's thing.

For now this rise to 9/10 satoshi is a welcome change.

I think a lot of people really like Mint, and don't understand why the price is low. Buyers will react quickly to even a hint of an uptick for sure.

Yeah, the whales lead the way. In the next rise up, it could be scary big. The news release could have huge implications for the price and a super jump in price could ensue attracting big investor after big investor. One big investor can tear down many sell walls taking the price easily to 30 or 40 satoshis.

I am glad that the dev and team took the direction that they did. It is far more innovative and a much more succinct plan at getting a huge rise in prices which is one of the things we all want.
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Mintcoin is in my book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Beginner's Reference.  Here is first draft of IFC:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7131241

MAIN CRYPTOCURRENCY BOOK THREAD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-beginners-reference-book-483187

Mintcoin will look similar to this.  Coin specifications, history, exchanges and other miscellaneous details will be included.  Please help fund the publication of this book which I plan to publish this summer.  

MZKhgDfWYxfWpkpC9Jn6ZtpBQduBSKvfet

I just learned CryptoSummit twittered the mintcoin fund NGO was registered that's why the price increased. Unfortunately the mintcoin NGO has not been officially registered and no such statement was done by the mintcoin team by my knowledge.

Now just think about how much the price will rise when the organization is actually registered and starts doing it's thing.

I think a lot of people really like Mint, and don't understand why the price is low. Buyers will react quickly to even a hint of an uptick for sure.
Activity: 229
I have to believe we are trapped.

7 7 8

7 is lucky in many English speaking countries.

8 is lucky for the Chinese.

Everyone wins!  Grin Grin Grin
I think we all hit the jackpot with [777]...   So no more posting.   Grin

-tb-

Let's go over 9000  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

-tb-

Let's make it 7777 and we're all winners   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
Still pulling for Mint. Hopefully more folks will comeback to Mint Smiley
i solt at 6...
I was watching that free fall from 14...
Generaly if some more things was made around coin i could think about buy back some
but just buy because is Mint this is stupid from investor view.
I wish best Mint but to kip rise some development is needed like NXT or XPR or BC.
When coin is stopping at expansion price will fall again on crypto there is many coins
and new Big are coming in with big IPOs and communities NEM Etherum.
Crypto is evolving all time and very fast to be on rise coin need to have extremly active team
today i won't buy back Mint just becouse of lack of change in that field.
Where is pump there is dump.

Even if there is a dump with the rise, it will be corrected very quickly because of the momentum. It will then continue on its rise upwards and onwards.

This part here is very promising for another price rocket. The sell walls are coming down nicely.
Jump to: