Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 313. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some

http://www.lovecrypto.com/

Mintcoin got added! I believe this means now Mintcoins can be sent by email to people in a bundle.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Mintcoin could be a great idea as store of value once it properly stabilizes for sure. 
Activity: 546
I have added MINT to my Sextoys store with over 4k products, good luck with your coin dev's and communty.

Mintcoin can now buy stuff like this!

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Mintcoin is a very great coin.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
the most popular coin at mintpal before blackcoin,just best wish
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I agree MINTCOIN is cool but 19 billion is a lot of coins

If it makes you feel better, the estimated value of currency circulating in the world right now is over $58 trillion.  Add onto that the amount of goods  purchased with credit, and 19 billion doesn't sound so big.

I rather have a nolan ryan rookie card than a 1987 topps set
Activity: 429
Android wallet update 5:

Proof of stake hash calculation is finally working Smiley As calculation of this value is dependent on whole blockchain and all aspects of POS coin, this also ensures all stake modifiers, etc. are working.

There are some small fixes and cleanup I have to do, but now a proper library is there, what's left is getting the UI ready on top of this.

Very nice work!
Can't wait to test this out on my phone!! Smiley
Activity: 538
MintCoin has been maintained for a long time at low prices.Is there any hope to rise?

Of course, but you have to buy.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Could whoever made mintcoinfund.com get in contact with me please. I'd like to discuss hiring you for some future jobs.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
MintCoin has been maintained for a long time at low prices.Is there any hope to rise?
legendary
Activity: 1638

If it makes you feel better, the estimated value of currency circulating in the world right now is over $58 trillion.  Add onto that the amount of goods  purchased with credit, and 19 billion doesn't sound so big.

Hard fork to reduce the total number of coins, would that be technically possible?

Easily doable, but meaningless and does more harm than good.
Be aware, that MintCoin will not reach MAX_COINS not any time soon. So this is not a concern at all.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Hard fork to reduce the total number of coins, would that be technically possible?
Activity: 364
I have to say the mint multipool at HashCows is working fine, have been 'mining' mint now and then.
OK I realise I've asked this before but I'm still surprised that i'm not getting anywhere.

I have 101288 mint, 97k were deposited in this wallet on 10/3/14. I then got a minting on 7/4/14, a donation by some kind fellow here on 27/4/14 and minting on 28/4/14, but nothing else.  Shouldn't I get some more minting transactions?  Or does it really mean I have to wait 20 days between each possibly minting.  I realise I don't have much of the coin in the first place.  But surely a few mintings should take place shouldn't they?

All my coins is the in the balance section of the wallet. There is nothing in the stake line.  Is that right?  I have the v1.9.1 wallet.

the little green icon in the lower right corner of the wallet says my weighting is 293 vs network 80212182 and estimated time to receive reward is 95 days

Is it right that I only get a minting every 20 days.. am I just unlucky because I have a low balance and so won't get hardly any minting?

If its going to be so long inbetween mintings I'm not going to get anywhere and may as well give up and sell... or is something wrong?

Im sure that every time your 97k transaction is aged, you will get your MINT interest payment within 20-40 days. For all small amounts in your input adresses it will likely take much longer, since their priority is very low and there is not much interest for them to generate.
You can review your inputs by opening coin control window and sort by list mode. If you want, you can combine all your amounts in to one single big input. For this you will have to send all your coins to your own recieving address. Be aware that by sending your coins out (even to yourself) will reset selected inputs age to 0.

Hopefully that answers your question.
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
the price of Mintcoin is so boring...

Well, imagine if Bitcoin goes back up to $800 and boring old Mintcoin is still 12 Satoshi, that wouldn't bother me at all  Grin
Activity: 322
My wallet says "Unlock Wallet"?The website says my address is not valid.
Jump to: