Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 315. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The point isn't whether or not other coins are doing it in their threads (hey Mom, the other kids are jumping off the bridge can I join them?)

We are up to what 750 pages now? And a good chunk of it is just garbage. I for one would like to see a reduction in the useless spammy posts.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Ok so over and over the same half a dozen people repeat "this coin is amazing" "strong buy indicators" etc honestly nice sentiments but absolutely no evidence to support these claims. We have been languishing for quite a while now, what is being done to actually improve the value of mint? Donations and merchant acceptance are all well and good but historically they haven't done much to prices.

There's a plan, but we need MintCoin Fund to be official first.

Ok, I will keep watching for updates, I am holding my coins for the long run regardless. It just gets a little annoying when every time I check this thread there are like 50 thousand posts from the same few people just saying over and over again OMG THIS COIN IS AMAZING! PRICE TO THE MOON! when the price is not increasing and nothing has really changed. Every time I check the thread I have to read through 3+ pages of posts and 80% of them are nonsense like that with 1 or 2 real updates / useful information posts buried in there.

Check out the blackcoin thread(s) and this one will look pretty good to you.

I do agree with Mint prices languishing. Not just Mint either. Other quality coins are suffering. I hope ppl get tired of the quick rich schemes, one pump shitcoins, and come back to quality products.
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
Ok so over and over the same half a dozen people repeat "this coin is amazing" "strong buy indicators" etc honestly nice sentiments but absolutely no evidence to support these claims. We have been languishing for quite a while now, what is being done to actually improve the value of mint? Donations and merchant acceptance are all well and good but historically they haven't done much to prices.

Ok, I will keep watching for updates, I am holding my coins for the long run regardless. It just gets a little annoying when every time I check this thread there are like 50 thousand posts from the same few people just saying over and over again OMG THIS COIN IS AMAZING! PRICE TO THE MOON! when the price is not increasing and nothing has really changed. Every time I check the thread I have to read through 3+ pages of posts and 80% of them are nonsense like that with 1 or 2 real updates / useful information posts buried in there.

How is this different from every other coin thread? ^^

legendary
Activity: 1596
The recent flood of shitcoins and scams are bringing people back to honest, hard working coins like Mint.

Indeed.

I have announcements notice enabled for altcoins and i get about 6-10 emails per day at the moment. 99% of them are just crap.
Theres one or perhaps two coins which could become something, but thats it.
I have always liked good coins, but last months is been shitstorm.

Since i have small scrypt asic farm(gridseeds), i always look for something new to mine.
Currently started mining Digit. It was launched today. Name is nice, OP is solid and perhaps it can become big.
Myriad is another one which i do like and stockpiled a small amount of it too.
And of course. Not selling a single cent off my Mintcoin.  Smiley

Me too, not selling a single MintCoin yet... (I have more then 2.5M)

I mine (whatever makes a buck), I dump, I buy Mint. Started mining Mint in the third week, so only got a couple hundred thousand that way. Been building my collection ever since though, and now have ~5.7M

I'm not selling any... until... maybe when (not if) Mint=10¢  Wink
me too! mining BTC and changing to mint! stockpile as much as I can!
Activity: 325

Activity: 325
CanadianSpy, creator of http://mintcoin-price.com/ and Moderator on our subreddit, needs some beta testers for an Android app CrypstyTrader

http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/253aeg/android_cryptsy_trader_v1_free_help_me_beta_test/

Help this guy please!
Activity: 185
This address correct balance should be as marked in bold:

Short Link: http://mint.blockx.info/geta/MZQmqVedTS

Balance: 56630933.016 MINT
Transactions in: 566
Received: 117191028.051004 MINT
Transactions out: 351
Sent: 60560095.035004 MINT

Edit: Paspi already explained well.  Smiley
What's this message mean?

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
{
"mismatched spent coins" : 146,
"amount in question" : 256424756.37458800
}

It means your wallet is not correctly synced with the downloaded blockchain. It found problems in 146 transactions regarding your wallet's addresses. Backup your wallet.dat and then run "repairwallet", it'll fix it, and your shown balance will increase.
Activity: 153
mine for future~

What's this message mean?

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
{
"mismatched spent coins" : 146,
"amount in question" : 256424756.37458800
}
legendary
Activity: 1596
is the coin dead?it is price a line
I do not think so. when price drop to 12 satoshi or 11 satoshi, there are a lot of buying order. Many people are optimistic about this coin, buy and keep it! The price is very stable! I do not expect the price jump up too much on night and just hold and take the interests!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 185
http://mint.blockx.info/get/address/MZQmqVedTSccHKsY4F9C1p5S2pvthvJZ3b

That address seems to contain 56M coins (but some coins might be on other addresses that belong to your wallet). 200k is still too low.

First make sure you are not using any version below 1.8, pre-1.8 might stick to wrong blockchain, resulting in these kinds of problems. 1.8 will do, but latest is better (1.9.1).

Open debug console, type "checkwallet". It compares blockchain data with the transactions your wallet knows about. If it reports anything, backup your wallet.dat and type "repairwallet" there.

@MintcoinTeam My balance is wrong,It should be 200M coins
but only shows 200K.

the address is.
MZQmqVedTSccHKsY4F9C1p5S2pvthvJZ3b

Would you kindly help me to solve this issue?
I've send message on twitter too.

Activity: 153
mine for future~
@MintcoinTeam My balance is wrong,It should be 200M coins
but only shows 200K.

the address is.
MZQmqVedTSccHKsY4F9C1p5S2pvthvJZ3b

Would you kindly help me to solve this issue?
I've send message on twitter too.
Activity: 230
Here's an excellent article that everyone should read. These are things Mintcoins community should be embracing rather than everyone just sitting back and waiting for something to happen.

http://www.followthecoin.com/moving-on-from-dogecoin-foundation/
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
judging by your past post, you think most coins are dead..lol
to answer your question (which if you would have taken the time to search, you'd find it out on your own) no, it is not dead.. nowhere close..

Yeah mint isn't dead just a little stale right now lol but I'll continue to hold my 3million and hopefully someday they will be worth something.
Activity: 429
judging by your past post, you think most coins are dead..lol
to answer your question (which if you would have taken the time to search, you'd find it out on your own) no, it is not dead.. nowhere close..
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 434
I honestly and truly believe that Mintcoin will meet or exceed $0.10 one day and that day is sooner than you might think.

I am definitely holding and I have tons and tons of Mintcoin.

I agree with you 100%. Every which way I figure it and calculate it, the only result I keep coming up with for MINT right now is a buy signal -a STRONG BUY - keep buying and holding, and buy more. What I am seeing is that once Mint finally resumes into a bull market again, prepare for 1000% gains, we are going over 100 sats. I am totally not selling either, I just picked up over 10-million coins at 12 sats because I know it is a good deal. Cheesy Stay the course.

Mintcoin is a powerful, powerful coin. I love MINT. Strong buy signals indeed.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The team has been working, mint in the vanguard, community in strength Smiley
Jump to: