Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 316. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
I honestly and truly believe that Mintcoin will meet or exceed $0.10 one day and that day is sooner than you might think.

I am definitely holding and I have tons and tons of Mintcoin.

I agree with you 100%. Every which way I figure it and calculate it, the only result I keep coming up with for MINT right now is a buy signal -a STRONG BUY - keep buying and holding, and buy more. What I am seeing is that once Mint finally resumes into a bull market again, prepare for 1000% gains, we are going over 100 sats. I am totally not selling either, I just picked up over 10-million coins at 12 sats because I know it is a good deal. Cheesy Stay the course.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
I honestly and truly believe that Mintcoin will meet or exceed $0.10 one day and that day is sooner than you might think.

I hold many mintcoins too, but I don't believe that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 182
Dude if mint hits 10 cents I think we will all be pretty happy campers but we've got a long way to go. Figuring out how to get it back the 20 sat resistance would be a good start.
Activity: 258
DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention
Mintcoin is certainly going to boom one day. Whether this is going to be soon , who knows...
Anyway, my mintcoins are nested cosy in their wallet and are there to stay for a long time to come. In the mean time they yield a respectable 20%  Grin  Patience will be rewarded!

And once more thumbs up and thanks to everyone that is working so hard on this coin!
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
The recent flood of shitcoins and scams are bringing people back to honest, hard working coins like Mint.

Indeed.

I have announcements notice enabled for altcoins and i get about 6-10 emails per day at the moment. 99% of them are just crap.
Theres one or perhaps two coins which could become something, but thats it.
I have always liked good coins, but last months is been shitstorm.

Since i have small scrypt asic farm(gridseeds), i always look for something new to mine.
Currently started mining Digit. It was launched today. Name is nice, OP is solid and perhaps it can become big.
Myriad is another one which i do like and stockpiled a small amount of it too.
And of course. Not selling a single cent off my Mintcoin.  Smiley

Me too, not selling a single MintCoin yet... (I have more then 2.5M)

I mine (whatever makes a buck), I dump, I buy Mint. Started mining Mint in the third week, so only got a couple hundred thousand that way. Been building my collection ever since though, and now have ~5.7M

I'm not selling any... until... maybe when (not if) Mint=10¢  Wink
Activity: 230
Latest update on the Android Wallet Bounty donations. Just a reminder that a few of you who have pledged Mintcoins towards these bounties have yet to send the coins the wallet address listed below. Please PM me when you do send the pledged coins....Thank You.

Should any of the features that you pledged Mintcoin to not be implemented into the wallet, those coins will be returned to you.

Bounties Offered from Developer:

Basic Android Wallet for Phone and Tablets            5,000,000 Mintcoins
    PoS Coin Minting Feature                                    3,500,000 Mintcoins
    Battery Management Feature                              1,500,000 Mintcoins

Here's the community donations so far:

stormia donated 209,721 Mintcoins (125,000 for basic wallet 50,000 for Minting Feature 25,000 for Battery Feature)
    Jeff Jefferson donated 300,000  Mintcoins (100,000 for basic wallet 150,000 for Minting Feature 50,000 for Battery Feature)
    moderndezigns donated 250,000 Mintcoins (150,000 or basic wallet 50,000 for Minting Feature and 50,000 for Battery Feature)
    WALKEN-COIN donated 100,000 Mintcoins towards the basic wallet
    mgburks77 donated 500,000 Mintcoins towards the added features (250,000 for Minting Feature and 250,000 for Battery Feature)
    zuepfi11 donated 300,000 Mintcoins (100,000 for basic wallet 100,000 for Minting Feature 100,000 for Battery Feature)
    guidosuller donated 101,100 Mintcoins (towards the basic wallet)
    luuupooo donated 250,000 Mintcoins (150,000 for basic wallet 100,000 for Minting Feature)
    kopam 500,000 Mintcoins (250,000 for basic wallet 150,000 for Minting Feature 100,000 for Battery Feature)
    Stockcoin 200,000 Mintcoins (towards the basic wallet)

So total bounties so far are:

1: Basic Android Wallet for Phone and Tablets             6,285,821 Mintcoins

2: PoS Coin Minting Feature                                     4,350,000 Mintcoins

3: Battery Management Feature                                2,075,000 Mintcoins

David Latapie is the administrator of this wallet, so we know it will be in good hands. Thanks again for all the pledges so far, and if you want to add to the bounties, please PM me with the amount as well as to which features you want your bounty to go to, I will then add your name to the list below.

Donation Wallet Address:
MpCuSzv7wRCNsSUsf8nEkvVRN3Z32SQcy3

Again, thank you all for the generous donations towards the development of the Android wallet.

Please be sure to PM me if you are going to be donating Mintcoins so that I am able
to keep track of who donated what.
The shitcoins keep going belly up and Mintcoin gets stronger and stronger.

It's beautiful.  Cry

That really looks great!  Smiley

That's the power of the Mintcoin community:
It's from the Mintcoin Fund site:

http://mintcoinfund.org/

I love Mintcoin!

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
The recent flood of shitcoins and scams are bringing people back to honest, hard working coins like Mint.

Indeed.

I have announcements notice enabled for altcoins and i get about 6-10 emails per day at the moment. 99% of them are just crap.

Since i have small scrypt asic farm(gridseeds), i always look for something new to mine.
Currently started mining Digit. It was launched today. Name is nice, OP is solid and perhaps it can become big.

Me too, not selling a single MintCoin yet... (I have more then 2.5M)
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

It's beautiful.  Cry

http://mintcoinfund.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/what.png

That really looks great!  Smiley

It's beautiful.  Cry

Activity: 546

Indeed.

legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Activity: 20
Lots of new mintcoin wallets in blockchain, looks like the investors are back!
Activity: 182
I'm just holding and holding and holding. Building up interest and hoping something will happen that lets the price start growing organically. I think the 70 billion coin cap might be a large part of the problem, unfortunately.
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
Bullandterrier
Ok. Nobody buy mint under 10 satoshi.. Why a lot of people sell @ 10 satoshi??  Are they stupid or they want to drop down the price?

Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
The OP for mintcoin is looking beautiful these days with all of the content. If you remember back to what was there when mint was first launched, you can really tell this coin has come a long way in a short amount of time and that it will be here for the long haul.

I was just looking at the front page, and I think I see an area that needs updating: Forums in other languages...

German thread
Chinese thread
Turkish thread
French thread
Dutch thread
Russian thread
Italian thread
Spanish thread
Polish thread
Greek thread

It looks to me that nearly all of these could use some work to update them as some of them appear especially outdated and may even be putting out non-current information. My thinking is, either somehow keep them updated, or remove them so as not to give a bad impression.
Activity: 16
I have been considering a "pro" version that does more, including allowing private key imports and PoS support could be part of that. I can't really guarantee people would pay for that service, or at least not enough people to cover the additional costs.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Nice to see fellow holders  Cheesy
Jump to: