Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 317. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I scrolled down and saw this. Nice!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
It's interesting how a few pages back we were fending off attacks from Blackcoin supporters, and now their thread has been closed because they started turning on each other...

For some reason I just can't get this outta my head.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_we_stand,_divided_we_fall
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
The OP for mintcoin is looking beautiful these days with all of the content. If you remember back to what was there when mint was first launched, you can really tell this coin has come a long way in a short amount of time and that it will be here for the long haul.
Activity: 295
I agree, I held all my mintcoins and expect the price to shoot up sooner or later. Mint coin will be around for a long time yet and it's nice to see coins staking while I'm waiting for the price to rise. There are plenty of pump and dump coins that appeared, then fell off the radar in the months since mint coin launched.
It's interesting how a few pages back we were fending off attacks from Blackcoin supporters, and now their thread has been closed because they started turning on each other...

Meanwhile, everyday Mintcoin holds its value it gets stronger, and there is solid progress all round. Great to read the updates on the minting Android wallet, no doubt this will turn heads when it comes out.

It's true. I just checked and their thread is locked.

Anyway, back to Mintcoin. Mintcoin has intense value. It is a wonderful coin. I feel deeply that this is the only coin that going to survive, especially now that the crapcoin Blackcoin is out of the running.

Mintcoin is not heavily manipulated by scammers. It offers true value, like a true alpha wolf. It doesn't have to resort to illicit tactics and the devs are constantly pushing the coin to new heights. I have a feeling that the price is going to rise really high, really quick. Glad to have found Mintcoin when I did.

And even now, the price is an insanely great bargain. I love bargains. I love Mintcoin.

Remember to post in here, it's fun:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mintcoin-549297
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Myth
Android purse does have a certain degree of difficulty, so great developer can do.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

Meanwhile, everyday Mintcoin holds its value it gets stronger, and there is solid progress all round. Great to read the updates on the minting Android wallet, no doubt this will turn heads when it comes out.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
Android wallet can now be used?The team continues to work in the heart,Thank you for your efforts

*********************************************************************************
Android wallet not finished yet ... but paspi is making some very good progress.
*********************************************************************************

Android wallet update 4:

Next steps:
First job is to get coin stake verification working. It is the single big goal since the beginning. There isn't much left, I can clearly see what's ahead. Should be done tomorrow.

Then I will start integration with UI. Hopefully we'll see some action at the end of the weekend Smiley

How's it going?
I couldn't spare much time these days, been busy at work. But I got the stake kernel hash verification almost complete -- everything's now implemented in the codebase, just the calculated numbers don't match yet with main client.

New merchant for MintCoin! Buy custom blown and engraved glasses at http://pixskull.com/

Very nice producs, some of them will take the coin surely much "higher"  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Myth
Android wallet can now be used?The team continues to work in the heart,Thank you for your efforts
Activity: 325
New merchant for MintCoin! Buy custom blown and engraved glasses at http://pixskull.com/
Activity: 154
Just a short question for you guys: Is there any working Mintcoin faucet? The only working one I found (CyanRainbow) is empty unfortunately. Thanks!

Looks like the CyanRainbow got refilled. If somebody wants to contact the coinok.pw faucet on twitter to reactivate then I can give it some funds (I don't have a twitter)

Yeah but it has crazy aggresive popup ads and shit every time you click. It's pretty intense.

Yeah - It wasn't that bad in the beginning, but holy crap! I had to close my damn browser (forcefully, through task manager - KILL!) to get rid of one of the pages it loaded!

OMG!!! Your computer is infected!!! Call Tech Support Now!!!

Really a turn-off for newbies  - Hell, a turn-off for me - probably won't be using it anymore.

Just use 'Adblock Plus' plugin on Firefox or Chrome and say goodbye to ads.

Adblock Plus is out.  Adblock Edge for Firefox or AdGuard AdBlocker for Chrome are the best.  For AdGuard go to options and disable "Allow acceptable ads".
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Just a short question for you guys: Is there any working Mintcoin faucet? The only working one I found (CyanRainbow) is empty unfortunately. Thanks!

Looks like the CyanRainbow got refilled. If somebody wants to contact the coinok.pw faucet on twitter to reactivate then I can give it some funds (I don't have a twitter)

Yeah but it has crazy aggresive popup ads and shit every time you click. It's pretty intense.

Yeah - It wasn't that bad in the beginning, but holy crap! I had to close my damn browser (forcefully, through task manager - KILL!) to get rid of one of the pages it loaded!

Really a turn-off for newbies  - Hell, a turn-off for me - probably won't be using it anymore.

Just use 'Adblock Plus' plugin on Firefox or Chrome and say goodbye to ads.
Activity: 185
Android wallet update 4:

Next steps:
First job is to get coin stake verification working. It is the single big goal since the beginning. There isn't much left, I can clearly see what's ahead. Should be done tomorrow.

Then I will start integration with UI. Hopefully we'll see some action at the end of the weekend Smiley

How's it going?
I couldn't spare much time these days, been busy at work. But I got the stake kernel hash verification almost complete -- everything's now implemented in the codebase, just the calculated numbers don't match yet with main client.
Activity: 574
Cyanrainbow is that agressive? I never get any pop-ups or pop-unders from visiting that site.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection

Really a turn-off for newbies  - Hell, a turn-off for me - probably won't be using it anymore.
Activity: 182

Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Android wallet update 4:

Next steps:

How's it going?
Wow. Just opened my wallet and realized I was the winner of the 1 mil give away. Thank you!!!
Could any of you kind minters recap the Android wallet bounties and the address? I'll join in and send a few 100 k's as well.

Always make sure to look at the original post to ensure the address you are sending to is correct. I didn't change it below, but as a good habit you should never trust anybody.

Latest update on the Android Wallet Bounty donations. Just a reminder that a few of you who have pledged Mintcoins towards these bounties have yet to send the coins the wallet address listed below. Please PM me when you do send the pledged coins....Thank You.

Should any of the features that you pledged Mintcoin to not be implemented into the wallet, those coins will be returned to you.

Bounties Offered from Developer:

Basic Android Wallet for Phone and Tablets            5,000,000 Mintcoins
    PoS Coin Minting Feature                                    3,500,000 Mintcoins
    Battery Management Feature                              1,500,000 Mintcoins

Here's the community donations so far:

stormia donated 209,721 Mintcoins (125,000 for basic wallet 50,000 for Minting Feature 25,000 for Battery Feature)
    Jeff Jefferson donated 300,000  Mintcoins (100,000 for basic wallet 150,000 for Minting Feature 50,000 for Battery Feature)
    moderndezigns donated 250,000 Mintcoins (150,000 or basic wallet 50,000 for Minting Feature and 50,000 for Battery Feature)
    WALKEN-COIN donated 100,000 Mintcoins towards the basic wallet
    mgburks77 donated 500,000 Mintcoins towards the added features (250,000 for Minting Feature and 250,000 for Battery Feature)
    zuepfi11 donated 300,000 Mintcoins (100,000 for basic wallet 100,000 for Minting Feature 100,000 for Battery Feature)
    guidosuller donated 101,100 Mintcoins (towards the basic wallet)
    luuupooo donated 250,000 Mintcoins (150,000 for basic wallet 100,000 for Minting Feature)
    kopam 500,000 Mintcoins (250,000 for basic wallet 150,000 for Minting Feature 100,000 for Battery Feature)

So total bounties so far are:

1: Basic Android Wallet for Phone and Tablets             6,085,821 Mintcoins

2: PoS Coin Minting Feature                                     4,350,000 Mintcoins

3: Battery Management Feature                                2,075,000 Mintcoins

David Latapie is the administrator of this wallet, so we know it will be in good hands. Thanks again for all the pledges so far, and if you want to add to the bounties, please PM me with the amount as well as to which features you want your bounty to go to, I will then add your name to the list below.

Donation Wallet Address:
MpCuSzv7wRCNsSUsf8nEkvVRN3Z32SQcy3

Here's the link to the post paspi made regarding his progress on the wallet, it is good news indeed.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6316310

Again, thank you all for the generous donations towards the development of the Android wallet.

Please be sure to PM me if you are going to be donating Mintcoins so that I am able
to keep track of who donated what.
Jump to: