Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 32. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I believe the developer or one of the developers of mintcoin is/was one of the guys with PIVX. With PIVX finished with the implementation of the zercoin protocol, i believe its time mintcoin developers comes back and work on the development of mintcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Any updates on the V3.0 wallet  ?

Improvements over the V 2.02 wallet ?

Release Date ?

Thanks in advance.

╥AztekPhoenix

The dev team is working towards an eventual 2.1 release, not 3.0.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17678836

No release date yet but testing is active and looking promising.

We will likely see major improvements in block syncing speed so it'll much easier for new users to get started.
Activity: 2
I feel like this coin has a chance to get up to 100sats soon. Good time to invest is now.
Activity: 15
Is it smart to invest in Mint coin? im noobie.
Activity: 32
I think MINT can learn white coin. The stability of the coin is rapidly realized by swap the coin. Since the swap, the white coins price has increased by 30 times.

Maybe swap coins can base on PIVX coin . fuzzbawls be familiar with PIVX.

Someone wanted to hold MINT, but when he saw the sync of MINT's wallet, he gave up MINT. So the sync of MINT wallet is the big problems.

Interesting ideas ...   ...   ^_<
Welcome any good ideas come to make MINTcoin to BETTER!   ...   ^_<

But ...
NOW!!! ......
the " of MINTcoin's wallet" is very so BIG PROBLEM, because very so "SLOW!!!"!!!   ...   >"<

( Hope MINTcoin can be BETTER! ... ^_< )
I dont see any development here.

See mintcoin Slack.  See GitHub.  See mintcoin history thread.

And the website is aweful.

Volunteers have donated their time to redesign the new site.  What would you like to see?  Interested in contributing?

Just gambled few btc on mint and i wanna know if my gamble was worth it. Someone explain about development and roadmap please.

No single entity controls the price of mintcoin.  Revert to question one for additional info.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
yeah, wallet's sync time is a BIG problem here.
very very slow...
Activity: 28
I think MINT can learn white coin. The stability of the coin is rapidly realized by swap the coin. Since the swap, the white coins price has increased by 30 times.

Maybe swap coins can base on PIVX coin . fuzzbawls be familiar with PIVX.

Someone wanted to hold MINT, but when he saw the sync of MINT's wallet, he gave up MINT. So the sync of MINT wallet is the big problems.
Activity: 31
Things seem to have picked up. My wallet has had 10 active connections for days now. When people were having problems, I'd have 2-3 connections.
I updated my Mint wallet to the 2.0.2 version, it synced, but I have not staked any MintCoins since June 10, 2017 & the wallet is really sluggish, unresponsive most of the time.

Is your wallet unlocked for minting?  Are you sending coins from your staking address before it has a chance to mint? 

Consider that coins must age at least 20 days before they can mint.  If you minted on June 10th, that was just 9 days ago.
Activity: 26
I updated my Mint wallet to the 2.0.2 version, it synced, but I have not staked any MintCoins since June 10, 2017 & the wallet is really sluggish, unresponsive most of the time.
Activity: 29
Would it be very hard to make a working android wallet? We need somehow a wallet that "just works". Desktop wallets have too many problems and scare new investors away.
Or maybe get mint into coinomi or something? Smiley would be awesome
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 6
Are there any active mining pools for Mintcoin? I've been out mining for almost 3 years and all the old sites I had links to are all shut down..... thankx.
could you tell me when wallet is fixed?

The current wallet is already working.  Did you have questions?  Are you receiving errors?  We're working on improvements and optimization if your concerned about general performance.
That great, i'm waitting mintcoin on bittrex, keep fight  Smiley

The current wallet is already working.  Did you have questions?  Are you receiving errors?  We're working on improvements and optimization if your concerned about general performance.
Activity: 59
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

sokol, I'm sure your intentions are honorable here but I must advise users from a security point of view...

This link is not endorsed by the mintcoin team, click and use at your own risk.  Tongue

No problem, of course, everyone must consider the degree of risk. And it's better to use the official client and synchronize it yourself.
But my wallet synchronization took more than 3 weeks. In contrast to the bitcoin, which is fully synchronized in less than a day.
Pages:
Jump to: