Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 30. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Perfect.

It is perfectly! Or do you think that this is bad ??
----

nice thing
can you tell me how to mint these coins?
i have a million of them do you think its profitable with a million?

POS rate is 5% per year. So, you'll get 50 000 MINT every year from 1 000 000 MINT.

You'll get coins every 20 days. If you have one million, it means about 2740 MINT every 20 days.

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
It is perfectly! Or do you think that this is bad ??
----

nice thing

POS rate is 5% per year. So, you'll get 50 000 MINT every year from 1 000 000 MINT.

You'll get coins every 20 days. If you have one million, it means about 2740 MINT every 20 days.

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

nice thing

I am getting way more than that. with 1m coins dependable from day I get between 1-8k per day.
It's known bug in MINT wallet. It shows amount of staking transactions wrong. But your overall spendable balance is correct, watch how much it grows.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10

nice thing

I am getting way more than that. with 1m coins dependable from day I get between 1-8k per day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Of course she's alive! By the way a good coin. The coin has a good perspective, but many just do not understand it!
----
Great that this coin is still alive Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 11

nice thing

Activity: 894
Merit: 1001
thank you for the answer
so after i transfered my coins into the wallet i have to sync it wait 20 days right?
and then the minting starts every day?

In fact, wallet will be minting until a new block is successfully found(or few blocks if you have few incoming transactions in your wallet). Thereafter, there will be a another new delay of 20 days before the process resumes.
And so on - if you have found block and got reward for it - age of coins resets and you need to wait 20 day more before this coins can be used in minting again.
Activity: 10
thank you for the answer
so after i transfered my coins into the wallet i have to sync it wait 20 days right?

That is correct
thank you for the answer

Minting work quite well since my wallet is in sync. It is generating quite a profit even at today prices. Can't wait for new wallet release!

nice thing

I'm minting between 5000 to 10000 per day with about 1m coins

All you need to do is to unlock your wallet and keep it open
https://i.imgur.com/peiYBAs.jpg

Minting work quite well since my wallet is in sync. It is generating quite a profit even at today prices. Can't wait for new wallet release!

nice thing
Activity: 52
I want to buy this Mintcoin what is the best crypto exchange site? please suggest.
You can get it at Cryptopia
Activity: 52
Great that this coin is still alive Smiley
Activity: 8
I want to buy this Mintcoin what is the best crypto exchange site? please suggest.
Activity: 117
To use Doge and Cure as examples: 1700 MB and 65 MB, respectively. Why? I have no idea, but someone is doing it "wrong" (from a noob's perspective).
I'm talking about RAM; not disk space.

ouh, you're right, I've never noticed it. I guess this can be improved too.
I'm talking about RAM; not disk space.
Then it makes no fucking sense that it took many weeks for me. Anyway: The wallet uses around 1200 MB of memory, which is ridiculous when other wallet makers are able to create wallets that run below 200 MB.

dogecoin 23GB Cheesy

Btw, update is incoming so I hope devs will work on reducing the size so we don't have to keep whole blockchain locally
Then it makes no fucking sense that it took many weeks for me. Anyway: The wallet uses around 1200 MB of memory, which is ridiculous when other wallet makers are able to create wallets that run below 200 MB.
Pages:
Jump to: