Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 33. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Your error mentioned TestNet.  Is it possible you're using the TestNet wallet?  The link provided by crzybilly is the official LIVE wallet and NOT the TestNet wallet.

If someone need a synchronized wallet

Mintcoin data folder + cmd-file for portable run

Unpack and put the contents of the data folder in the appdata, or just run the bat file by first putting in the data folder the your wallet.dat

sokol, I'm sure your intentions are honorable here but I must advise users from a security point of view...

This link is not endorsed by the mintcoin team, click and use at your own risk.  Tongue
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
If someone need a synchronized wallet

Mintcoin data folder + cmd-file for portable run

Unpack and put the contents of the data folder in the appdata, or just run the bat file by first putting in the data folder the your wallet.dat
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
synchronizing time is freaking insane.
it's been a week and my wallet still 100 days left behind.

i will upload the entire MINT blockchain folder (except wallet.dat file) if that can help someone,
when the synchronizing process is done.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
What is happening? Is there any news? 525% increase !!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

little pump before big dump

Nah, just riding the wave of new investors. And, this will cause old investors to dust off their wallets and either start staking (like me) or, selling but, the selling won't pick up for a while. The hype is so strong across the market right now that even the old projects are feeling the pressure to gain value. Just enjoy it...

I think this is just a prepump. I think the real pump will get us to 100-200 sats like what happened to bitbean or verge. Exciting times!
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Next Generation Antivirus
Activity: 703
can anyone help? can't run the wallet

http://imgur.com/a/G30eB

кapтинкa фoтo

What version of the wallet do you have? 2.0.2 works flawlessly here.
Activity: 377
Next Generation Antivirus
The new official mintcoin donation address to support mint infrastructure is at...

MXei5F9RQSBoiUAGV8ayQfwTtnF3dQ2o1P

I hold the current wallet currently but this will be offloaded to a multi-sig system once available to assure improved decentralization.

The wallet is on a dedicated drive/OS/machine which comes online occasionally to mint but otherwise stays offline.  This is a base system with limited online exposure.  Wallet is encrypted with a strong password.  CD-R backup available.

How and when the funds will be spent is up to the donators and community members.  Dedicated web page to document the details of community held funds is coming.

My current assumption is that the community will prioritize further wallet development and optimizations.

Mint on my friends.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
mintcoin to the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
If 1 second of updating the blockchain would be equal to 1 second of travelling to the moon, it would take 21 days to get there.
No chance Mintcoin will ever get there mate.

Well, it took Apollo 3 days to do it, just have to wait a little longer, certainly not impossible.  Grin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
If 1 second of updating the blockchain would be equal to 1 second of travelling to the moon, it would take 21 days to get there.
No chance Mintcoin will ever get there mate.
anyone one can tell me does this MintCoin-2.0.2-win32-setup.exe work in my win64 windows system ??  which folder could i put my old wallet file on ? thanks

Yes, it will work. If your not using the install version than the executable files go in "C:\Program Files (x86)\MintCoin" All other files like wallet.dat, databases, etc can be found in C:\Users\yourusername\appdata\roaming\mintcoin\" Save your "wallet.dat" before you do anything just to be safe.
Activity: 8
All good!!! new download wallet has not problem at all !!
anyone one can tell me does this MintCoin-2.0.2-win32-setup.exe work in my win64 windows system ??  which folder could i put my old wallet file on ? thanks
Is the latest wallet revision 2.0.2.0?  I thought I saw a 2.0.2.1 somewhere?

Also, my MINT wallet looks like it's synced, I have 21 active connections to the network but, I get the "out of sync" message. Is there a known problem?  If not, is there a known good list of peers? Does it need to be "repaired"?

Latest wallet:

https://github.com/MintcoinCommunity/Mintcoin-Desktop-Wallet/releases

You will know that your mint software is sync'ed once you see a green check mark on the bottom right of your wallet.

Thanks. it finally finished syncing after a restart. Apparently stuck on the last 20k entries somewhere. The confusing thing was that it showed the "(out of sync)" error yet I could send and receive. Noticed it was going forward a few blocks then retracing and doing it again. I suspect some corruption in the blk database. All good now!
Is the latest wallet revision 2.0.2.0?  I thought I saw a 2.0.2.1 somewhere?

Also, my MINT wallet looks like it's synced, I have 21 active connections to the network but, I get the "out of sync" message. Is there a known problem?  If not, is there a known good list of peers? Does it need to be "repaired"?

Latest wallet:

https://github.com/MintcoinCommunity/Mintcoin-Desktop-Wallet/releases

You will know that your mint software is sync'ed once you see a green check mark on the bottom right of your wallet.
Is the latest wallet revision 2.0.2.0?  I thought I saw a 2.0.2.1 somewhere?

Pages:
Jump to: