Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 378. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Damn. I was hoping to buy into MINT some more @ ~14 sats because I know it is the best coin. Oh well, I hope I can get them for under 20 sats by the time my BTC actually arrives.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
shhhhhh now everyone is going to unload, just let it run up quietly before the panicky types can crush the support with their sells...

I see the sell volumes are quite high, but no matter, it's better for distribution, and it will be better long-term.

Short-term, we can see pumps up to 50-60 satoshis. Long-term value entails reaching prices of 3,000-6,000 satoshis.

hmmm with 94 Million mint, that would make me able to tell my boss to ........

That's my goal! Lol
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
shhhhhh now everyone is going to unload, just let it run up quietly before the panicky types can crush the support with their sells...

I see the sell volumes are quite high, but no matter, it's better for distribution, and it will be better long-term.

Short-term, we can see pumps up to 50-60 satoshis. Long-term value entails reaching prices of 3,000-6,000 satoshis.

Have a nice day?
Activity: 490

IMO, BC is giving all the new POS coins a good look, with the price so high, people are looking for the undervalued POS coins right now ... Mintcoin is definitely one of them.

I totally agree, same reason I bought into MINT yesterday, the price was very good 16 satoshi Smiley

Mint just needs to get up to 1$ each so I can be a millionaire ! Lmao!!

That is impossible at all!

MINT is not designed for 1 $ valued Smiley

Nothing is impossible but nonetheless it was only a joke settle down
IMO, BC is giving all the new POS coins a good look, with the price so high, people are looking for the undervalued POS coins right now ... Mintcoin is definitely one of them.

I totally agree, same reason I bought into MINT yesterday, the price was very good 16 satoshi Smiley

with all the proceeding projects, i believe MINT has a long way to go.

as to the price, i thing MINT is a qualified successor and alternative to Doge!

Well we certainly have a friendly community such as Doge.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

That is impossible at all!

MINT is not designed for 1 $ valued Smiley

legendary

with all the proceeding projects, i believe MINT has a long way to go.

as to the price, i thing MINT is a qualified successor and alternative to Doge!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Todays volume almost 60btc is very nice improvement. Price rise of 20% is also very good Smiley

There is a bounce to every step I take today after seeing this.  Grin

Canada's best and largest fiat to BTC and LTC exchange could really benefit from the volume of MINT. Plus getting MINT on their exchange will help MINT as well. It is a mutually beneficial relationship. Please email [email protected] and ask them to get MINT on their exchange.

It will definitely help the long-term potential of MINT. Also, mention to them that their competitor in Toronto, Ontario, Canada has already added MINT (Vault of Satoshi).

Email: [email protected]
Nice little run up again. Finally, some nice movement!  Grin

Trading a full sat higher at Cryptsy. I think savvy investors are hedging. The PoS run-up will soon include Mint.
Activity: 546
Todays volume almost 60btc is very nice improvement. Price rise of 20% is also very good Smiley

If you guys can think of any Canadian charities or non-profits, please email them and ask them to accept donations of Mintcoin.

We have a bargaining angle, they get free money and more of it and can cash out through Vault of Satoshi.

We also need to get cavirtex.com on board

Email [email protected] and ask them to trade Mintcoin. Do this to help out, we need more volume of emails. Once they see a lot of people are interested, they will want to get onboard. This will help Mintcoin immensely.

Come on community, we can count on you.
Activity: 182
Nice little run up again. Finally, some nice movement!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
i think large community like doge is coming to mint now.

mintcoin seems much healthier and wide adoption due to its energy-saving theory and further projects.

so far we will have a android wallet Smiley right?

maybe ATM is coming soon and more great news!

legendary
i think large community like doge is coming to mint now.

mintcoin seems much healthier and wide adoption due to its energy-saving theory and further projects.

so far we will have a android wallet Smiley right?

maybe ATM is coming soon and more great news!
Jump to: