Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 439. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
So, MINT is kinda weak right now and it's probably a good time to strike. Hypothetically, let's say a whale with a lot of MINT and BTC wanted to destroy MINT, what would he have to do? I don't think it is as simple as just dumping MINT into the ground, is it? If the whale were to buy up some BC, then dump on MINT, would that mean the MINT bagholders will drop their holdings and maybe move into BC, thereby pushing BC to the moon? I'm getting the feeling that BC is superior to MINT because we have a better community and better dev, rat4, who looks for problems to fix, whether it benefits BC or not.
"who looks for problems to fix, whether it benefits BC or not."
I think he was expecting, or at least many within the BC community were hoping, that exposing this would have driven BC up. Why is BC being dumped right now? Something we don't know about?
BC went up in price. 24 hour volume reached 7,405 satoshis. It has only dropped a little, by about 14%. MINT has dropped by about 25%.

Is this security issue with hybrids gonna be a problem?

If it is a problem, then I don't see why it can't be fixed. Just need people to work together and be patient.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
MINT coin easily resisted the attack, ergo the FUD/butthurt
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
WTH is wrong with ppl in this thread? I cant believe that if a person finds a possibly big fault in your coin, he demonstrates the flaw, he gives mintcoin devs heads up and after no response posts it out to get the attention it needs you guys attack the person, the coin he has developed and try to make this into a FUD war???

This is not a community I would like to be part of

So don't be a part of this community, go back to the black you came from and take all the other like you along for the ride.

You, as well as your coin developer and his minions, spend more time attacking another coin, than actually developing the coin you have. It makes me sick that there are people in the crypto community that would actually take the time, money and effort to cause harm to another coin (if this actually happened or was just a coincidence in the blockchain) than work at and develop their own coin.

If your developers spent the time they have in this thread attacking Mint and it's community on actually promoting Blackcoin, maybe your community would be a lot bigger than it is and your coin would be accepted at far more retailers and exchanges than it is.

I care less if you and your irk are a part of Mintcoin, it's you and your irk that are the BIGGEST problem with crypto currencies because when new people get involved and read the shite you and your irk post, it scares them away from getting involved with ANY crypto, even yours. This whole matter could very well have been handle via PM's and emails. Everyone here knows who is in contact with Mintcoins developers and could very easily have contacted them via PM or email. They could also have contacted the Devs through Facebook, Twitter, Mintcoin Talk or the Mintcoin website. You and your irk, in your desire to slam other crypto's decide to come here where you know people will read openly, and spew your .....I have to stop typing now before I say something that will be inappropriate....
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey Thisisit how's your leafcoin doing today?
Activity: 210
So, MINT is kinda weak right now and it's probably a good time to strike. Hypothetically, let's say a whale with a lot of MINT and BTC wanted to destroy MINT, what would he have to do? I don't think it is as simple as just dumping MINT into the ground, is it? If the whale were to buy up some BC, then dump on MINT, would that mean the MINT bagholders will drop their holdings and maybe move into BC, thereby pushing BC to the moon? I'm getting the feeling that BC is superior to MINT because we have a better community and better dev, rat4, who looks for problems to fix, whether it benefits BC or not.
I think he was expecting, or at least many within the BC community were hoping, that exposing this would have driven BC up. Why is BC being dumped right now? Something we don't know about?
BC went up in price. 24 hour volume reached 7,405 satoshis. It has only dropped a little, by about 14%. MINT has dropped by about 25%.

Have you turned into a troll? Do you like Bon Jovi too much?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
yes, and the "attack", and the lack of response from devs. all small merchants. wordpress merchants.

and and and.

Wordpress merchants do suck more than raw coders.

However, it isn't terrible.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Activity: 224
yes, and the "attack", and the lack of response from devs. all small merchants. wordpress merchants.

and and and.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
thisisit has always been a troll. He was ignored for the longest, then he somehow gained some kind of cred again. Go ahead and ignore him
lol whatever. good luck with this coin. at least i expect the devs to verify this and come with an explanation about the 1hr strange blocks.

also, all these merchant sites are launched by devs themselves. all wordpress. maybe 1 or 2 actual ones.

what value do these have?

Merchants are not launched by the devs. Just do a whois lookup and see for youself...
Join the 51% attack!  Grin

Some will be disappointed that it's not what they thought: it's a new merchant accepting your MintCoins!  Grin
LOL

Our dev is a mysterious fellow, but if he ain't worried I ain't worried.

I think he probably knows more about the coin than a rival dev.

yes I know for a fact that everyone behind this coin is very intelligent and ambitious. There are some amazing things to come and I'm exited to be part of it all and I'm not just talking about the profit side of it but the Mintcoin Fund

Say what? Fair weather friend much? Do you switch up your favorite sports team every time the opposing side scores a goal?

Anyone new to the forum: Always check post history.

I can tell you for sure that blackcoin is not at all what they are presenting to the world. There are a few people that hold a majority of the coins so I would be very careful buying any of those coins. Mintcoin on the other hand has a vibrant honest community with highly ambitious plans on the horizon.
lol whatever. good luck with this coin. at least i expect the devs to verify this and come with an explanation about the 1hr strange blocks.

also, all these merchant sites are launched by devs themselves. all wordpress. maybe 1 or 2 actual ones.

Talk is cheap, let's see the attack already
Join the 51% attack!  Grin

Some will be disappointed that it's not what they thought: it's a new merchant accepting your MintCoins!  Grin
LOL

Our dev is a mysterious fellow, but if he ain't worried I ain't worried.

I think he probably knows more about the coin than a rival dev.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

No amount of Mint or BTC will destroy this coin. You might be able to lower the price temporarily at massive personal loss, but that's the best you could do. If the POW blocks present an actual security threat, expect a hard fork to no longer accept pow and a move to pure POS. Everyone who sold their mint cheap will cry. Also, BC is not going to the moon sorry to burst your bubble. BC will be under 1000 satoshi this summer.
Activity: 224

Jump to: