Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 448. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The saddest part is that they are Killing BC in the long term without know it!

BC is good software, good competition

I will be sweet if both teams could work together, we can take by assault the hole crypto market

Theres no logical reason that 2 coins with same conditions have different market cap rather than rebuys.

Bankers and investor see this, and they hate it.

Remember in months Bankers and angel funding will flood the survivors of the clone wars.

They will invest where they see a "healthier economy" than a healthier price.

Think with your head, long term

Why do you all insist on talking about BC?  Who cares about BC, I'm talking about my money that's in Mint.

All I am asking for is some kind of response from the dev that either this is FUD or he's going to have a fix.  None of you are devs so how are you qualified to answer this question?  TacoTime seems to know what he's talking about and he is supporting the possibility of this attack.

Why is everyone against some kind of dev statement?   Lets get some renewed faith in this coin.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
it exists. i dont want to be a fud but i have been talking to some people. it needs to be addressed.
Activity: 42
The saddest part is that they are Killing BC in the long term without know it!

BC is good software, good competition

I will be sweet if both teams could work together, we can take by assault the hole crypto market

Theres no logical reason that 2 coins with same conditions have different market cap rather than rebuys.

Bankers and investor see this, and they hate it.

Remember in months Bankers and angel funding will flood the survivors of the clone wars.

They will invest where they see a "healthier economy" than a healthier price.

Think with your head, long term

Activity: 56
so alphaminer21 tell me about yourself you look like another bc tool and thisisit I know you love leaf so I can see you're enjoying yourself too
Activity: 126
devs should have fixed this already.

fixed what?

Nothing, Mint have never forked Rat4 just took a coincidence an declared it an Attack.

FUD.

I know

are you sure? i will ask him to do it once more at a specific block number

I usually don't post and just lurk, but is this community is blind?  Here is a theoretical attack posted and then shown to work and instead of asking for devs to respond, we're going to call it fud?  Price is already down from from 17 to 15 with sell orders building up.  And the most promising projects are coming from freelance devs... I can't be the only one wondering if the devs still exist, or if they've moved on. 

I see there are new merchants/exchanges adding mint, but how much involvement does the dev have in that?  When an exchange adds a new coin, it's in their best interest to get their piece of the pie from the trades, and merchants want as much business as possible.

So instead of demanding some kind of response we're just going to pretend like this doesn't exist?
Show some proof, not just words, and the community would swarm like a bunch of cracked out bees! Until then it's just talk.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I see there are new merchants/exchanges adding mint, but how much involvement does the dev have in that?

They set them all up

The dev if focused on building a REAL ECONOMY FOR THE COIN

he dont spend time finding ways of pumping vía "REBUYS" the value.

Or spreading FUD about other coins in forums.

The Dev is always working, improving, supporting

Is any doubt, ask David Latapie or moderndesings o myself

Im calling it FUD cuz is FUD.

Exactly

I invite people to think for themselves in this matter. Don't let people who are heavily invested in some scheme lead you around by the nose.
I see there are new merchants/exchanges adding mint, but how much involvement does the dev have in that?

They set them all up

The dev if focused on building a REAL ECONOMY FOR THE COIN

he dont spend time finding ways of pumping vía "REBUYS" the value.

Or spreading FUD about other coins in forums.

The Dev is always working, improving, supporting

Is any doubt, ask David Latapie or moderndesings o myself

Im calling it FUD cuz is FUD.

They set them all up

Activity: 43

fixed what?

Nothing, Mint have never forked Rat4 just took a coincidence an declared it an Attack.

FUD.

I know

I usually don't post and just lurk, but is this community is blind?  Here is a theoretical attack posted and then shown to work and instead of asking for devs to respond, we're going to call it fud?  Price is already down from from 17 to 15 with sell orders building up.  And the most promising projects are coming from freelance devs... I can't be the only one wondering if the devs still exist, or if they've moved on. 

I see there are new merchants/exchanges adding mint, but how much involvement does the dev have in that?  When an exchange adds a new coin, it's in their best interest to get their piece of the pie from the trades, and merchants want as much business as possible.

So instead of demanding some kind of response we're just going to pretend like this doesn't exist?
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Has anything changed with minting?  

I have about 1.3 mil mintcoins.

After the 20 days I started minting and got some nice blocks and quiet a few of them. 200, 900, 11k, 90 etc etc... and of course a lot of them as my coin age caught up.

It is now a few days later and with 1.3 mil coins ( none touched or moved )  I have got 296 mint coins and 96 mint coins total on 4/1 for example. For a total of about 400 coins a day.

Question is with 1.3 mil coins are 400 coins a day about right now that however it calculates pos coin age etc has caught up?

Newer to the pure POS coins.

Thanks in advance.  
there are 18 mining periods in the first year and the yield is 20% for the first

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.  So what would that say for my coin mining going forward... on 1.3 mil coins should I continue going forward only 400 coins a day?  The first few days after my coins aged to 20 days was about 20k.  Just trying to get a feel of what to expect daily... around...

My calculations indicate that you should receive 14444.44444444444 MINT every 20 day period, for a total yearly amount of 260,000 MINT if your current holding is 1.3 mil

Thank you very much for that detailed response with working out the calculation broken down to 20 day periods.  Much appreciated.. and now for some coffee understand it better now

EDIT- See now it makes sense to me that 11k mint block and a few more then nothing basically.. about right on your 14444 number!  Thanks so much!

After the 20 days I started minting and got some nice blocks and quiet a few of them. 200, 900, 11k, 90 etc etc... and of course a lot of them as my coin age caught up.

It is now a few days later and with 1.3 mil coins ( none touched or moved )  I have got 296 mint coins and 96 mint coins total on 4/1 for example. For a total of about 400 coins a day.

Question is with 1.3 mil coins are 400 coins a day about right now that however it calculates pos coin age etc has caught up?

Thanks in advance.  
there are 18 mining periods in the first year and the yield is 20% for the first year

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.  So what would that say for my coin mining going forward... on 1.3 mil coins should I continue going forward only 400 coins a day?  The first few days after my coins aged to 20 days was about 20k.  Just trying to get a feel of what to expect daily... around...

My calculations indicate that you should receive 14444.44444444444 MINT every 20 day period, for a total yearly amount of 260,000 MINT if your current holding is 1.3 mil

Thanks in advance.  
there are 18 mining periods in the first year and the yield is 20% for the first year

Edit - Just noticed was on 1.4 version.  Switching to 1.6 hoping that helps.

fixed what?

FUD.

I know

Thanks in advance.  
Activity: 126
we will never go and sit at a table and have a drink together lol
that is truly unfortunate, but it doesn't have to be that way
I would TOTALLY Sit and drink with you both! I'll buy the beers, just leave all weapons at the door  Wink

fixed what?

FUD.

I know

Thanks in advance.  

fixed what?

FUD.
that is truly unfortunate, but it doesn't have to be that way
Jump to: