Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 494. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
dutch do lie. bitch.

i am dutch myself.

might sponsor you if you can show it is for real.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I was just thinking of a bit of a stunt I'm willing to do.
Get myself a mint for life tattoo (on the shoulder) Cool if people are willing sponsor me i will do it.

A few photo's of the tattoo art will definitely make some people see that this community is crazy strong, they will buy in a.s.a.p. Grin

I could set up an escrow account for this with someone people trust.

lol yeah right.... you just get one painted on you and then you remove it.

you are crazy if you do this.

was right about new floor at 14,15

prediction next week: 16.

I'll take a friend with me to make a short video. I'm dutch bitch we don't lie!
Have been with mint from the start and will be for life.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
Get myself a mint for life tattoo (on the shoulder) Cool if people are willing sponsor me i will do it.

A few photo's of the tattoo art will definitely make some people see that this community is crazy strong, they will buy in a.s.a.p. Grin

I'll throw a million in, but you better film the whole thing..... ROFL Cheesy
Activity: 224

lol yeah right.... you just get one painted on you and then you remove it.

you are crazy if you do this.

was right about new floor at 14,15

prediction next week: 16.
Activity: 336

Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Ah righto, I thought you had 20mh/s in scrypt  Grin

I wish!!!  Grin (but if I had 20 mh scrypt, I'd probably be one of those guys in a pool that I always look at on top of the list and hate!! The one's have the est. daily take of about 4 bazillion coins... while your's is an est. of 103 lol!)
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Ah righto, I thought you had 20mh/s in scrypt  Grin
Doug, you have to give it a few days at Hashcows, the coins aren't exchanged too quickly so it takes a little while to build up your payouts - especially the first day.
My 2nd day I got 46,000+ mintcoin with 2.2mh/s and that was with 4-6 hours of losing mining time due to betarigs.
http://poolpicker.eu/text.php
Hashcows has the highest income averaged over 27 days.
But if you have the time and the expertise, you can make more money mining and exchanging altcoins yourself, no doubt about that.
It's just great having an automated system that pays better than straight LTC mining and which also helps with our value (I hope).

Oh I believe you, but my issue is this: I have 2x Nvidia 660's and 1 Nvidia 750ti - my combined hashrate for scrypt is about 760 kh/s.

I'm much better off using ~29 Mh/s than 750 kh/s.  Wink
Doug, you have to give it a few days at Hashcows, the coins aren't exchanged too quickly so it takes a little while to build up your payouts - especially the first day.
My 2nd day I got 46,000+ mintcoin with 2.2mh/s and that was with 4-6 hours of losing mining time due to betarigs.
http://poolpicker.eu/text.php
Hashcows has the highest income averaged over 27 days.
But if you have the time and the expertise, you can make more money mining and exchanging altcoins yourself, no doubt about that.
It's just great having an automated system that pays better than straight LTC mining and which also helps with our value (I hope).
All you miners out there, help boost the hashrate! Point your rigs at
https://www.hashco.ws and mine mintcoins!

I did this for two days, and got about 20,000 Mint for my time. I currently, however, have 29.5 MH/s pointed at Heavy. I can buy far more Mintcoin on my own this way, than I can with the multipool. Otherwise, I'd be happy to help out the pool!  Smiley
Loving the flow of Mints with Hashcows atm Smiley
Great job everyone in getting such a high profile multipool involved in Mintcoin!
And thanks to Nearmiss for taking us onboard, keep up the great work - I see MOO's are back Smiley
Activity: 210
All you miners out there, help boost the hashrate! Point your rigs at
https://www.hashco.ws and mine mintcoins!
This all makes sense, but I am a bit disappointed. I was hoping that this project and foundation would benefit Mintcoins and be another reason for people to get interested in them. It was a selling point in my mind. This idea, while probably smart, will absolutely dilute the focus on any individual coin. It sounds more like a new and separate project divorced from Mintcoin, to me.

+1

I'm afraid I must agree whole-heartedly with Party Hard. I too thought that this was an excellent addition to Mintcoin, that would help to set it/us apart from the crowd, and bring investors, which would help to increase the value of the coin. I probably sound selfish and greedy here, but aside from, and more important than, the fact that I love the coin, is the fact that I am an investor in it. As such, I want to have assurances that we are doing something that will help me to profit from that investment. And, to me, this will just "water down" the coins value, and create an unnecessary added focus/burden on the coin.

If you have a "product" that you want to be successful, focus all of your energy, creativity, and belief, into that product. Don't dilute/spread your energy and time around attempting to float a new "product". Both products will get less attention. Less attention - less success.

That said - I think it would be a fine idea down the road, when Mintcoin has realized it's full potential. I just think that right now, we should be completely, and solely, devoted to the success of the coin this community believes in so very much. Once Mintcoin rises, other worthy coins could ride it's coat-tails, so to speak.

I am against this at this point in time. I will not dump my Mint because of it. But it doesn't sit well, or feel right.

My 2₵
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
overvalued.. give it a rest.. like I said will take months to eat supply and premine. Dev must have sold off cause I dont see any bounties awarded? What makes this any better than all other
premined shitcoins?
Activity: 434
Let's see what happens to the prices this week.

Up trend might be coming around

Up trend maybe tomorrow

About time. I am tired of the 17 satoshis when this coin is worth so much more and adds so much more value than the crapcoins that are out now.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.
Let's see what happens to the prices this week.

Up trend might be coming around

Up trend maybe tomorrow
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
~Welcome to the Mint Revolution~

Stole this from coolbeans94. Changed to "Mint" from "Mintcoin"  I think it's a pretty rad and fitting slogan. Use in your signature if you like.

That's what I'm about baby, A REVOLUTION! Changin' bits to mints!

+1 Stole for my sig. Okay, seriously this time, I am taking a break from this forum now just wanted to say thanks/give credit for the slogan Grin
Activity: 434
As anyone can see, MINT is solid.

A solid foundation to weather any storm.

The MINT revolution - join us.

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Activity: 210
~Welcome to the Mint Revolution~

Stole this from coolbeans94. Changed to "Mint" from "Mintcoin"  I think it's a pretty rad and fitting slogan. Use in your signature if you like.

That's what I'm about baby, A REVOLUTION! Changin' bits to mints!
Jump to: