Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 506. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Coins mint every 20 days. I'm basing this on the fact that I got my 20% for the 20 day period and none since. Other people seem to say the same. If we get to 40 days and no one is seeing a second batch, then you might want to worry. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
im downloading 1.6 wallet. how long does it take?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Today I updated my wallet and I love it!
In my opinion, this wallet looks best of them all.

Also waiting for minting, its 22nd day from first coins.

Sorry for grammar mistakes. Im Estonian.
I'm happy to announce, that http://hashco.ws has now launched a 'Get Paid in MintCoin' option to the pool.  Sign Up, and head on over to 'Account Settings' where you'll see the option of changing from the standard BTC payout option to MINT.  

Our pool also has the unique option of being able to keep other altcoins we mine as well, should you so choose.  We welcome all the members of the mint community who wish to give us a shot. Please feel free to join us on irc.  Freenode / #hashcows  Its in a bit of a beta these first few days, as we work out any kinks with the mint payouts specifically, however the pool itself has been operational for more than 6 months now.   MINT payouts will happen between 03:30 - 04:00 GMT daily.

For the time being, there is no additional fee for being paid out in MINT vs. BTC,

Happy Mining Smiley
Point your miners Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I think the coin was already dead!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm using Mintcoin-qt  1.4.0.0 and I have a few coins that have sat for 25 days now and they got a big pile of mint (~1.12%) on day 20 and have since stopped minting at all. I've opened it about once every other day and it is unencrypted and synced. 

What is the deal with it? Do I need a new wallet? If so how do i move them into a new upgraded wallet without resetting my 20 days?

It didn't reset mine when I updated.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I'm using Mintcoin-qt  1.4.0.0 and I have a few coins that have sat for 25 days now and they got a big pile of mint (~1.12%) on day 20 and have since stopped minting at all. I've opened it about once every other day and it is unencrypted and synced. 

What is the deal with it? Do I need a new wallet? If so how do i move them into a new upgraded wallet without resetting my 20 days?
I'd pull my MINT from the exchanges guys. I don't want to see any one lose their stake.

All of my Mint are happily awaiting Minting in my Minty wallet.  Grin

Mine as well.  Cheesy
more and more of these exchanges are getting "hacked" though so I wouldn't keep any on the exchange than what I would expect to sell pretty quickly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
I'd pull my MINT from the exchanges guys. I don't want to see any one lose their stake.

All of my Mint are happily awaiting Minting in my Minty wallet.  Grin
I saw the cryptorush thing coming when i first started w altcoins. Every time you visit the site, there is something going on with it.

Let's be real about BC to though, it's been forked 2 times already..maybe 3? All of it's coins are already in circulation. What exactly, makes it better than any other coin with all coins in circulation? Wake up and smell the MINT people.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
This is interesting as well, in response to:

this is "fun" : http://pastebin.com/CiqGSfXD

regards from: blackcoin!

The plot thickens. Wow.

I do not know where the poster got this, so I can't link it...but,

[17:10] fyrstikken been here yet?
[17:10] <@fyrstikken> hey hey
[17:10] <@fyrstikken> sorry, was busy doing a video Smiley
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> http://www.businessinsider.com/thieves-swipe-nearly-70000-from-bitcoin-exchange-2014-3
[17:11] dense day, ha? lot of things to attend to
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> our first Business Insider article Cheesy
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> that's one way to get some press
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> Smiley
[17:11] <@fyrstikken> now they have to do a follow up when we release good news later Smiley
[17:11] <@pianowarrior> hahaha
[17:12] so, there will be good news?
[17:12] says 1 billion but means 1mil
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> I hope LaZ sleeps well and is not too scared about the media-rush Im doing these days, but I need more customers to the exchange and more miners and when this BlackCoin thing happen - I ordered full publicity about it to use it for what it was worth
[17:13] makes ppl say what? and click on article
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> yes
[17:13] <@Exel9> What the hell happen to peoples they look like possessed by the devil
[17:13] <@fyrstikken> next article will be "Bitcoin exchange refund its users" or something like that
[17:13] <@Exel9> doing crazy just for fews coins
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> hehe yes, its the love of item
[17:14] <@Exel9> they can't wait and see the final conclusion 
[17:14] <@fyrstikken> I totally understand their frustration, but they should not be afraid
[17:14] <@Exel9> yeah , but is over reacting
[17:14] fyrstikken: well you have crashed crs with it, i hope that the good news will be enough to recover from this disastrous state
[17:14] <@Exel9> there is no understanding
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> HerrKaiser, you realize that I can now buy back the shares I sold for half price?
[17:15] <@fyrstikken> and the revenue it generates is a superb revenue
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> I just bought 50K shares
[17:16] <@fyrstikken> for almost nothing - all based on a smokescreen from BlackCoin

[17:16] well, it's your business
[17:17] have to catch the train, bye!
[17:17] <@fyrstikken> ok
Activity: 182
I'm well aware cyrptorush is at fault here, still this is bad news for bc. Thanks for bringing this to the attention of mint community, now they know to withdraw mint from cryptorush.

Don't withdraw now, wait till the next buggy update and withdraw double the mint.

double your delight-mint, with the riiight mint...

...Ok Ok I'm sorry it's not funny that $70k worth of shitcoin er blackcoin was stolen and about 100k nerds are getting ready to go to war over it, asking for each others' addresses and information and such... OH WAIT THAT IS FUNNY!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
also i was thinking of selling half my mintcoins for vertcoin.

is that a wise choice?

The wise choice is to buy low and sell high. So sell them for more than what you got them for.

i got them for avg. 12

so im little abouve even right now
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

is that a wise choice?

Vertcoin is the only coin besides mint and bit that even interests me. Having said that, I don't think mined coins are the future, so I would have to say hold your mintcoin. It's about to skyrocket anyway, so you would be selling to low.

Mintcoin positives:

-20% interest first year,15 2nd, 10 3rd, 5 thereafter until 70 bil coins reached at which point can still be mined for small payout.
-Minted rather than mined so no special equipment needed +energy savings
-Fast, secure transactions
-Android wallet near completion
-Multi-pool at hashcows (account settings-payout in mint)
-Added Vault of Satoshi coming in April

"I don't think mined coins are the future" .. I agree
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
I'm well aware cyrptorush is at fault here, still this is bad news for bc. Thanks for bringing this to the attention of mint community, now they know to withdraw mint from cryptorush.

Don't withdraw now, wait till the next buggy update and withdraw double the mint.

is that a wise choice?

The wise choice is to buy low and sell high. So sell them for more than what you got them for.

is that a wise choice?

Vertcoin is the only coin besides mint and bit that even interests me. Having said that, I don't think mined coins are the future, so I would have to say hold your mintcoin. It's about to skyrocket anyway, so you would be selling to low.

Mintcoin positives:

-20% interest first year,15 2nd, 10 3rd, 5 thereafter until 70 bil coins reached at which point can still be mined for small payout.
-Minted rather than mined so no special equipment needed +energy savings
-Fast, secure transactions
-Android wallet near completion
-Multi-pool at hashcows (account settings-payout in mint)
-Added Vault of Satoshi coming in April
Jump to: