Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 558. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Buy a new desktop PC at http://byodpc.com/ with your MintCoins!

Ouch at the prices per specifications on the rigs.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Wao ! excellent work, what is your secret to convince so many merchants ?

So useful the mints now !

In MINT they believe!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Everyone check this:

http://www.mintcoinrichlist.com/

The top addresses, the true whales have only been accumulating more and more and more Mintcoins. They have not been selling, so what does that tell you?

Grin Grin Grin

I do not see my wallet balance listed? I should hold the 472 spot with 4,349,094 Mints.
Activity: 452

Wao ! excellent work, what is your secret to convince so many merchants ?

So useful the mints now !
Activity: 452
Activity: 325
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 364

MINTCRÜE

Join Today!

Add your name to the bottom of the list and repost.

mgburks77
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Hey Philip ... looks like your #240 on the MintCoinRich List  Grin

http://www.mintcoinrichlist.com/
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
did the mint multipool just shit the bed or is it just me? basically just getting difficulty changed to xyz, stratum disconnected, difficulty changed to 512, etc etc over and over. This just started happening a few minutes ago.

HEY! I know you're all excited but I also know a bunch of you are using the multipool so IS ANYONE ELSE having this issue?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I noticed that Mac version is still 1.5. So i compiled 1.6 for Mac too.
Updated http://mintcoin-central.com/downloads/ with the wallet for mac.

I also renamed all wallets for consistencies (it won't affect clicking on the website, but it will affect direct link that might be present somewhere)
Finally, I added the tip address for the kerge
If the win and lin authors give me their mintcoin address, I will happily add it. It must be mintcoin (no bitcoin or other accepted) and it will be deleted if next version is compiled by someone else
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
When I get home from work I'm gonna drop 1btc on mint.
Activity: 336
Maybe someone can make a list for the mintpack people
To join just as the richlist. In that way we show other people our strength and more may join the cause.

Just bought me another 4 Million for the cause  Cool
Activity: 90
There is going to be a huge surge in price in Mintcoin in the coming weeks. I can feel it in my bones. I don't think 500 satoshis is out of the question. This is all based on how powerful our community has become and how much more powerful it becomes day after day.

This community doesn't realize how powerful it is yet.

It keeps getting stronger and stronger.

Mintcoin prices at 1,000 or even 2,000 satoshis in the coming months is very doable and it is easy too!

If we can get them to to 60 we will have regained all lost ground.

MINTPAC means solidarity for the users of MINT. This is a the strategy that can give individual mintholders the power to profit. If enough join the effort and adopt this protocol it will work and when we reach 60 we can revise our targets and go even higher.

yeah and after reaching 60 or higher we dont have to sell, better just start to buy things with our Mints, so the value stays stable or even rise more
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
There is going to be a huge surge in price in Mintcoin in the coming weeks. I can feel it in my bones. I don't think 500 satoshis is out of the question. This is all based on how powerful our community has become and how much more powerful it becomes day after day.

Mintcoin prices at 1,000 or even 2,000 satoshis in the coming months is very doable and it is easy too!

MINTPAC means solidarity for the users of MINT. This is a the strategy that can give individual mintholders the power to profit. If enough join the effort and adopt this protocol it will work and when we reach 60 we can revise our targets and go even higher.

Absolutely! 1,000 satoshis is so close within our reach, I can just taste it.

How does it taste?

fresh!
Activity: 106

How does it taste?
Minty. And a little like chicken.
Activity: 434

How does it taste?
Activity: 106

Activity: 364

MINTPAC means solidarity for the users of MINT. This is a strategy that can give individual mintholders the power to profit. If enough join the effort and adopt this protocol it will work and when we reach 60 we can revise our targets and go even higher.
Activity: 434
I didn't think I would be so excited about any altcoin, boy, was I wrong.
Jump to: