Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 555. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The sell side looks to be getting weaker. This is more good news! Awesome!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I definitely would love to get my hands on some more Mintcoin. I mean via purchasing, but I don't have much available. At least I get 20% off PoS in the first year and 15% in the second. This will really pay off.
I have Bitcoin. Where is the best Mintcoin exchange to buy from?

I don't want to seem like I am vouching for Mintpal, but they've been very good to me.

I've put in tons of BTC and they've always come through. They are also very fast.

I would recommend avoiding Bter and Cryptsy. They have been bad to me.
I heard about Mintcoin today. I've never used an exchange before. Thank you for the advice. I will use Mintpal.

Good man. Be sure to get the word out about Mintcoin. Tell your friends and work colleagues and classmates. Everyone needs to know about how awesome this coin is. The dev's are great and the community is growing at an insane pace. The value just keeps getting better and better.
I'm gonna tell all my friends and family to put more dough into Mintcoin. I really care about them and I know this will help them in the future. Mintcoin has great value and it will have places to go in the near, near future. This is what we are talking about!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

I don't want to seem like I am vouching for Mintpal, but they've been very good to me.

I've put in tons of BTC and they've always come through. They are also very fast.

I heard about Mintcoin today. I've never used an exchange before. Thank you for the advice. I will use Mintpal.
Buy support just built up again. This is gonna be good!
Holy crap! A whale just bought a ton of Mintcoin on Mintpal.

Demand is indeed building as people realize how terrific of an investment this is.

Come on boys, 1,000 satoshis!
It would be good for people to email the charities and non-profits in your region or country.

For instance, animal shelters, homeless shelters, political activists, women's shelters, homes for runaway youths, etc.

Get the word out and these groups and non-profits are extremely welcoming and open-minded. It is an easy win.
She's buying with Bitcoin and of course I'm helping her with it but hopefully if we can get enough votes on Vault of Satoshi people can start buying Mintcoin there soon.

Definitely, this would be great to have. Mintcoin is great and it will be even greater when it gets on a fiat exchange. There's another one from Canada, cavirtex.com that recently added Litecoin, it won't be a bad idea for them to add Mintcoin.
Definitely, Mintcoin is a superb buy. I will hodl until we reach the moon, which is sooner than you might think.
Activity: 56
 She's buying with Bitcoin and of course I'm helping her with it but hopefully if we can get enough votes on Vault of Sotashi people can start buying Mintcoin there soon.
My moms buying some Mintcoin!

Is she doing so with Bitcoin or is there a fiat/MINT exchange available?

Activity: 12
My moms buying some Mintcoin!
I find it absolutely mind-blowing how so many people with Bitcoins are not even putting a couple of Bitcoins into Mintcoin. Mintcoin is so severely undervalued right now it isn't even funny. Warren Buffett himself likes to buy things that have a lot of value. Mintcoin is exactly the thing this billionaire needs.
 I love that the community is really coming together as a Team. With a motivated team of people there's no telling what they can accomplish!  I was just wondering if there are any good writers on here? I would like to send out some standard letters to businesses (technology at first) and News  outlets (Technology at first as well) describing the benefits of this amazing New Eco-friendly payment solution. There would be some key things to bring up such as interest, speed of transfer and no fees as they get from taking credit cards. I'm not at all a good writer so I would really appreciate it if someone can help. Also if people started sending these letters to different companies  and media outlets I believe word would spread quickly about how great Mintcoin really is.
Jump to: